Mugging Blitz Round 6

GET THE PACKAGE HERE

New Year, New Blitz Edition
Time: January 12th to January 19th

Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible

All right guys you know the drill - same as the Chapter Creation Blitz and the Mapping Blitz, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use in their projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome - DON’T WORRY if you’ve never made a mug this is the perfect chance to start!
  • Splices are allowed, existing characters are allowed keeping in mind your submitted mugs will be free to use and edit by anyone (with credit)
  • Simply requantized images made for the purpose of humor are not helpful to anyone, therefore are NOT allowed (Joke mugs that are good quality and had effort put into them will be accepted, however)
  • Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
  • Please no TLP style minimugs (lazy face cutouts)
  • Submit by posting in this thread or directly sending it to me, either through messages here or on Discord.
13 Likes

Cavalier Jake.
Credit to EldritchAbomination for the FE7 mugs in FE8 colors (used for Jake’s head and the armor color. I think I got it from Bernard.)
newcavjake

4 Likes

All portraits free to use and edit without credit
Credit to anon95016704 and batima the bat for the use of thier sprites from blitz 1 for the body and 4 for the head.
Dorothy2%20-%20Cpy%20-%20Copy Dorothy2%20-%20Cpy
ugly%20hector
Credit to Bordeep for the use of FE8 Gonzales
Brave%20hero%20Gonzales Heczales%202
Milyndis
troy%202 Troy
Lowen%20Thief3%20-%20Copy Lowen%20Thief3%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy
A request from a friend that I edited a bit
Richter3
Updated my portait a bit
Smoked%20Robes%20 Smoked%20Robes%20Pony%20Tail Smoked%20Hero%20Ponytail Sacred%20Smoked%20Stoner%20Green
Sorry if theres any problems with the portraits, but they are all insertable
Brave%20hero%20GonzalesGozo
(Edit 1/11/19) Added plating
Gale%20-%20ravenRobert%20IVHero%20Syrene%20-%20Copy2

11 Likes

Have a random practice mug I did not too long ago. I intended it to be f2u in the first place
green_by_dia

9 Likes

Whew! Looks like I have some portraits I pre-made before this.
Cartney [Cartney Jr.]
Kiran [Kiran]
Please credit me, if you decide that you want to use these portraits. (or any upcoming ones I might make)

10 Likes

Here’s my mug of Mizore from Hibike Euphonium/Liz and the Blue BIrd.

Mizore%20hackbox%20final

5 Likes

Here’s me. I guess you could call him Joe cause Pikmin isn’t a real name? Your hack, not mine.
Pikmin1211

6 Likes

Wait, I’m not late to the party yet? (I think 12pm speaks for itself but shhhht)
… Actually, I am. Since most of my mugs/projects couldn’t work with the Blitz format(s?), I’ll stick with a simple splice I made a few months ago (with some touch-ups that I just finished). I tried, I guess?

finished%20mage%20gal

8 Likes

Here are some I’ve made.
Muggy Muggy3
Muggy2 Muggy4

Here’s few more.
Muggy5 Muggy6 Muggy7

9 Likes

I suppose I’ll throw in these as well
Zero_Two_by_Dia Zero Two
Est5_by_Dia Est (SoV)
Sedgar_3_by%20Dia Sedgar

6 Likes

courtney
made the three fires of team magma from the pokemon adventures manga, but here’s the only one that’s actually formatted as of now. If I’m not lazy, all three will be up for this blitz

in the mean time, here’s an Iggy
sprite%20sheet%2032

9 Likes

SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Female%20corn Credit to Glaceo for letting me use the palette of his Genji mug

14 Likes

blaise
three fire number two

7 Likes

Just to say I gave something, have this cat ninja girl thing before I start making insane edits to it and miss the deadlineimage image

8 Likes

I started this portrait for fun 1 or 2 days before the Blitz was announced, here’s Richter Belmont:
ricc%202

8 Likes

Vahan

Have an Armour boi.

9 Likes

Last one. Kinda rushed. A rando, presumably mage class?
rando

5 Likes

Reminds me of Celica. Pretty nice for a rushed portrait. Good job.

2 Likes

Anthony%20-%20Copy Call2
Some recent splices I wanted to add before the blitz is over

5 Likes

Titania_ftw
glad i made it in time

36 Likes