Time: May 26th to June 5th, 2021
Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible
COMPLETE! DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
You all know the drill, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week, all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use or edit in their projects.
- All skill levels welcome! Even if you’ve never made a mug, this is a prime opportunity to get started!
- Images should be GBA insertable format, including eye/mouth frames and minimug. Please make sure your mugs are insertable in-game before submitting.
- Please, no TLP style minimugs.
- Submit by posting in this thread.
- Joke or meme mugs are still perfectly okay to submit! In the package, mugs like these (as well as any mugs not in the GBA insertable format, or aren’t properly insertable) will be placed in a separate folder from the regular mugs. Halfbodies will also be placed in a different folder.
- Submitting someone else’s sprite as your own and not crediting them, or submitting someone else’s sprite that is NOT free to use is art theft and will not be tolerated and a very good way to get yourself a ban.
- Contrary to popular belief I will actually compile it this time I promise
I made this a while back, but here is FE6 Generic Pegasus Knight in FE8 colors and with blinking frames. Free to Use/Edit.
Edit: Added Fe6 Generic Druid Boss in FE8 Colors and with blinking frames. Free to Use/Edit.
How’s this go if l have something that needs a hackbox for FE8, but not for FE7? FE8’s doing that weird thing with the upper-right corner being duplicated on the lower dead areas. I guess for now l shouldn’t overthink it and just post both, and we can sort it out later.
Here’s some blinking frames I did for Idunn. Looks good enough, so l might as well post it.
…Is there something I’m forgetting about TLP’s minimugs? I’m not getting this part.
TLP minimugs are just a 32x32 cutout of the mug instead of a proper minimug
Stuff I’ve worked on in the past few months
Wasn’t there a small discussion about this that went on last time that led to this rule being removed?
it’s also the sov minimug style
sov minimugs are the prime example of nothing being perfect
I still find it pretty hilarious that TLP minis are supposedly worse than something that can’t even be used
I think it’s because merely using a 32x32 crop of the main mug screams “lazy” and “no effort” to some.
Ugly disgusting thing i almost used in EDGE, “cleaned” and given a minimug
And Isaac from The Binding of Isaac