Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021's First-

WOAH I FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT!

I’ve made some splices as of late, and wanted to share!!

This first one is a heavy edit of a Laurent Lacroix sprite. She’s the sleazy noble type, or at least that is what I was using her for.
15-Allison 4)

A splice I spent a lot of time on! The darker colors might be a detractor, but let’s be honest- you were gonna recolor anyway. She is an archer type, tried to giver her a more serious expression.
20-Julia (2)

Geitz? No. Got some edits from a friend on this one, he really pulled things together. However, I edited the armor and face/hair together, he made some heavy touchups.
gabriel_spritesheet2

Hope these get some use! Credit is appreciated, and feel free to edit these. (Wasspix and Shark3134, for the most part. The Zora assisted sprites were posted above!)

17 Likes

Heya, Jay here’s having some internet and family issues, which are totally connected, but when I realized there was a Mugging Blitz going on I had to at least contribute something, so here take another splice I made for my “Pirate Emblem” concept a bit ago…
Blanche White Version
A Cavalier or possible Pegasus Knight, although her original invisioned class was Free Knight…oh, also she was envisioned outside of Archetypes but if you want…
Blanche Red Cav
Blanche Green Cav
Kain/Abel Variants!

Oh, and need that Lowen/Franz/Makalov/Kagero Vibe
YELLOW THIRD WHEEL
Got you there to.

10 Likes

lilyhack lll
its been a while since ive last sprited something bc my hack that ive personally working has been through map making idea hell so two more mugs from said hack that im making f2u bc they are not ocs. lily from zombieland saga and that stupid paper clip

14 Likes

The last thing I posted on a Mugging blitz was a Black Knight and some bald dudes
So this time i’m gonna do something different

SYKE, Have another Black Knight

Black knight returns
He’s 96x85 which means he’s still too tall
So here’s an insertable version (i didn’t test it but it should be good)
Black knight insertable (i think)

10 Likes

Just uploading the stuff I’ve made since the last mugging blitz

Tobiki - Calliope
Tobiki - ZweihanderTobiki - Ardbert

14 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have anything to submit right now

(I already talked about this in spritans today, figured I should post it here too lol)

I have to agree, especially when according to the rules

You can submit things that aren’t even insertable without outside edits, if the TLP mini bothers someone they could easily change it since mugging blitz submissions are F2E, this TLP rule only exists to prevent our guy Devvy from submitting lmao

5 Likes

Made my first sprite in time for this blitz, feel free to recolour the hair and clothes if you wish.
I call him ‘Certified Edgy Myrmidon’.

Swordmasterguy2v3

Hopefully I can get another ready in time!

3 Likes

Clippy? Is that you? My long lost procrastination tool!

I saw people were really disgruntled because of those minis, most of them. But yeah, since these mugs will all be F2U and F2E, I guess I’ll lift the restriction for that.

no frames but ok

Levin64, Devisio - Big Chungus

also uh have the best cavalier in Thracia
Carrion

22 Likes

MrGreen3339 - Dexter
I don’t usually share mugs from my active projects but the world needs more edgy Ephraim splices so have Dexter.

13 Likes

hatlyon
Lyon with swag.
Pegasus
An old self-insert/pegasus knight. No frames because lazy.
Prince Princess
A pair of royal siblings from some dead hack. No frames also because lazy.
Gertrude
Gertrude. Don’t ask please.

9 Likes

Another one from me, Huey Freeman from The Boondocks.
Relic - Huey

22 Likes

Almost anything involving Gheb is a win, apart from the fan-hack.

2 Likes

This made me realize we need a korone mug

1 Like

YoungLilinaPortrait

I made this for my own project, but I figured that (after changing the colors back to the original first) the general community could use it too. So here’s young Lilina from the FE7 epilogue, now with a minimug and the ability to not smile. If anyone wants to remake Ostian Princess for some unknown reason, this is the perfect portrait to use.

8 Likes

Make da perfecc hacc???

fire emblem the last promise 2

I mean…?

3 Likes

Argo
Real proud of this boi. His name is Argo and I would say that he’s seen some stuff, but he’s blind in one eye and those bangs are a little long.

5 Likes

Yo, have some half baked portraits from a noob splizeer:

Monk/Priest dude
(Michael)-Cookiemaster (Michael2)-Cookiemaster

Scientist of sorts
(Aran)-Cookiemaster

Myrm dude
(Xavier Icaria2)-Cookiemaster
(Xavier Icaria)-Cookiemaster

Miner dude
(Coolie1)-Cookiemaster
(Coolie2)-Cookiemaster

Young Orson
(Isca)-Cookiemaster

7 Likes

big big chungus big chungus big chu
ngus

Levin, Devisian_Nights, Citrus - Big Chungus
Made Levin and Devvy’s sprite insertable and gave it frames and a mini.

18 Likes