Mugging Blitz Round 10

GenericBandit GenericSoldierF GenericSoldierF1 GenericSoldierF2 GenericSoldierF3 GenericSoldierF4 Old Old1 SpliceComp finished
A bandit and his dislocated jaw, a few generic female soldiers, a couple of my older, slightly edited mugs I no longer plan to use and my splice competition entries. The soldiers don’t have proper minimugs, but I think - like their male counterparts - that they’re really used for cutscenes only. Even so, if the lack of minimugs is an issue, let me know.

15 Likes

Faust final Avatar F Avatar M
The lord and his Avatar Bodyguards from a hack im working on, i haven’t done the minimugs yet

5 Likes

First time submitting! :smiley:
I created a splice for this blitz, as well as I decided to share my “fabulous” Seth portrait:
Echidna2 Rip Seth
Hope that these two can be of use in the future!
(Fixed the mini mug of the left portarit)

14 Likes

You might wanna update the minimug of the left guy just saying.

2 Likes

Didn’t quite get done with a mug I originally intended to put here but whatever, here’s a few things I have lying around. Please credit me as MiiK if you use any of these.
AnnaPlaceholder placeholder of Heroes Anna for a thing i was thinking about making
PreSkipAdam Pre-timeskip Adam from Tale of Ternon

14 Likes

The deadline is complete, so I will be compiling shortly. However, you may still submit until the compiled archive is complete. Once the compilation is complete, submissions will no longer be accepted and a moderator will lock this thread.

3 Likes

Oh shit i almost forgot to put something in this round uhhh

illumi_1 illumi_3

Illumi Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter, two alt outfits

15 Likes

Gittarackur ALT when? These are dope

1 Like

I guess I’ll put these out there before the blitz is over.
ArmorUnit_frames_Mini2 ArmorUnit_Recolor
A set of twins (simple recolor)
EST_Fixed
Est! EDIT: fixed mouth frames.
ScottMugshotFinal16
My older self insert.
If used you can credit me as: Scottythebody14

7 Likes

I intend to have the compilation ready some time after the weekend.

for being a short period of time (2 weeks) it was pretty good. No more after november.

1 Like

Quickly cutting some of my recent stuff and gave them some frames to put here.
Qu Frie Fried

32 Likes

Hey, can I submit something or is it too late? (it’s not a serious mug btw)

1 Like

I see you’re a man of the rabbit hole aswell

1 Like

You can still submit! I’m going to compile a little later than I promised but until then it’s not too late

1 Like

Druid1 Druid2 Druid3 erik gurero henning Hunter1 Hunter2 Hunter3 Martel morgan Nord Ohtz Orlo Pereth Randy rogueraith Scott tiraoteck Wanger windham Portrait Editor FE6 Recoloured - Smug Mug Edition5-7-2020.emulator.gba_9@09 Bors_6607DC Portrait Editor FE6 Recoloured - Smug Mug Edition5-7-2020.emulator.gba_26@1A Perceval_6608EC Cameron Pascal2

I’m going to dump a bunch of mugs i did based on the FE6 bosses, two of my own as well as a Bores armour upgrade and a Percival recolour. If used or recolored please credit me as Smug Mug

I like how despite some looking awful by my current standards you can see where i started mugging and where i am now

9 Likes

Alright, so I’ve got my takes at the three Leonster cav boys, Alva, Kane, and Robert

Alva Kane Robert

23 Likes

Have Sturm from Advance Wars 2:
Sturm

11 Likes

Oleg A quick brigand

6 Likes

FE6 FE7 Maxime William

Probably my final upload to the blitz but i got four more for y’all
the left is my new favorite

6 Likes