Time: September 3rd to September 15th
Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible
Man, who would’ve thought we’d have 10 mugging blitzes back in December of 2018? Regardless, you all know the drill, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week, all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use or edit in their projects.
- All skill levels welcome! Even if you’ve never made a mug, this is a prime opportunity to get started!
- Anything is allowed; Splices, full custom sprites, memes, halfbodies, and all others.
- Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
- Please, for the love of Kaga, no TLP style minimugs.
- Submit by posting in this thread.
- Joke or meme mugs are still perfectly okay to submit! In the package, mugs like these (as well as any mugs not in the GBA insertable format, or aren’t properly insertable) will be placed in a separate folder from the regular mugs, just like in Mugging Blitz Round 4.
- Halfbodies will also be placed in a different folder.
- Edits or revisions of your past submitted mugs will be put in a new separate folder.
- Submitting someone else’s sprite as your own and not crediting them, or submitting someone else’s sprite that is NOT free to use is art theft and will not be tolerated.
I made this punished Fae a while ago, but it never got used for anything
Might as well share what I already have:
This old Frederick I forgot to share, and of course, Chibi/Vibin’ Naoto Shirogane.
Not much this time around due to a lack of time but here’s two. Also credit GabrielKnight for the first portrait.
A fellow man of culture I see!
Made an FE8 colors version of Atey’s F2U Shiva and Holyn/Chulainn portraits. Also used Melia’s Ulster for Holyn’s mouth movements and his mini, so be sure to also credit them as well.
Imma just snatch that Holyn, thank you! Lul
Here a shitty splice of mine, ironically a priest/monk or whatever.
Here, take some stuff.
Twelve generic boss portraits, all with a standardized palette, made to fit into several common Fire Emblem villain archetypes: bandits, cultists, and soldiers. Some of them are old mugs I’ve had lying around, and some are new ones made specifically for this.
Make sure to give credit to Melia as well for the third bandit and the second soldier; I used some parts from her free-to-edit mugs to make those.
Seeing as Tale of Ternon is dead, take some portraits I made for it.
A few other spriters helped: Credit to Raymond as well for the second portrait (the blue-haired guy), and to Levin for the third person with the snake headband.
Another Tale of Ternon mug, and a random splice I made on request. For the former, credit to NickT, Kyuzeth, and Hypergammaspaces; for the latter, just NickT.
A few other mugs. Random archer kid, one of the first splices I ever made with some cleanup and improvements, a semi-generic Mercenary, and an abomination that should be destroyed.
I like the idea with this guy
He really do be JoJo posin doe
I was going to redesign the guy anyways, so this version of his portrait I’ll make F2U and F2E.
Custom portrait though I dunno if anyone wants to try and use it.
(Do switch up the colors if you decide to use this, please.)
Oh right, since I’m doing that I might as well also leave this old BlazingKnight portrait I made a years back.
Just because I hate it so much.
Shoutouts to Melia for giving her old Lithis such an… interesting angle.
I made f2u and f2e mugs but most of them dont have frames nor minimugs so -whoa!
Oh god oh no I dropped all my mugs
Oh no oh dear theyre everywhere
Cosimo you bastard help me
no tlp styled minimugs