Mugging Blitz Round 10

Time: September 3rd to September 15th
Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible

Man, who would’ve thought we’d have 10 mugging blitzes back in December of 2018? Regardless, you all know the drill, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week, all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use or edit in their projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome! Even if you’ve never made a mug, this is a prime opportunity to get started!
  • Anything is allowed; Splices, full custom sprites, memes, halfbodies, and all others.
  • Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
  • Please, for the love of Kaga, no TLP style minimugs.
  • Submit by posting in this thread.
  • Joke or meme mugs are still perfectly okay to submit! In the package, mugs like these (as well as any mugs not in the GBA insertable format, or aren’t properly insertable) will be placed in a separate folder from the regular mugs, just like in Mugging Blitz Round 4.
  • Halfbodies will also be placed in a different folder.
  • Edits or revisions of your past submitted mugs will be put in a new separate folder.
  • Submitting someone else’s sprite as your own and not crediting them, or submitting someone else’s sprite that is NOT free to use is art theft and will not be tolerated.

Useful Resources

21 Likes

96 (4)image - 2020-09-02T152723.982
FE6 beta female villager with FE8 colors, and a placeholder for a dark mage in my upcoming project.

I have already posted these on my thread but I felt I should probably throw them here anyways because it’s easier to find sprites in mugging blitzes and having more assets is good.

Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (2)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (3)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (4)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (5)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (6)
I got the go ahead from @beccarte to submit these, so I will. I may have applied FE8 colors and made a few edits but PLEASE credit beccarte, these are his sprites, not mine

11 Likes

I made this punished Fae a while ago, but it never got used for anything
Punished Fae

7 Likes

Might as well share what I already have:
MeatOfJustice - Frederick Naoto Shirogane (Chibi)
This old Frederick I forgot to share, and of course, Chibi/Vibin’ Naoto Shirogane.

7 Likes

kraftler
lotha
naaaa
oss
sea
Srekyish
ant
snug
ughaaaa
uhhhhhhhhhh
ohhhh
I intended to use these for something, but it never happened, so here they are.

5 Likes

GabrielKnight_2 Archer
Not much this time around due to a lack of time but here’s two. Also credit GabrielKnight for the first portrait.

4 Likes

kraftler

A fellow man of culture I see!
KRAFT PUNK!

5 Likes

Gdm Gdm2 Gdm3 Gdm4
Gen Gen2 Gen3 Gen4
Hlb Hlb2 Hlb3 Hlb4
Sge Sge2 Sge3 Sge4
Wyr Wyr2 Wyr3 Wyr4
Wyv Wyv2 Wyv3 Wyv4
Mgk Mgk2 Mgk3 Mgk4

Generic bosses featuring FE6-Style recolors.

23 Likes

Made an FE8 colors version of Atey’s F2U Shiva and Holyn/Chulainn portraits. Also used Melia’s Ulster for Holyn’s mouth movements and his mini, so be sure to also credit them as well.

shiva holyn

12 Likes

Imma just snatch that Holyn, thank you! Lul

1 Like

Portrait Editor rom2.gba_2@02 Ella_0161C0B0 Portrait Editor rom2.gba_22@16 Lorena_0161C2E0 Portrait Editor rom2.gba_23@17 Misha_0161C2FC Portrait Editor rom2.gba_30@1E Caterina_0161C3C0 Portrait Editor rom2.gba_42@2A Tina_0161C510 Portrait Editor rom2.gba_64@40 Clair_0161C778
old J&P book 2 mugs

8 Likes

Perry Here a shitty splice of mine, ironically a priest/monk or whatever.

6 Likes

Here, take some stuff.
Bandit 1 (Ruloy)Bandit 2 (Parth)Bandit 3 (Larvosk)Bandit 4(Golhaarv)

Cultist 1 (Tauno)Cultist 2 (Allonder)Cultist 3 (Melchior)Cultist 4 (Emoc)

Soldier 1 (Jostein)Soldier 2 (Gansukh)Soldier 4 (Tainn)Soldier 3 (Earthen)

Twelve generic boss portraits, all with a standardized palette, made to fit into several common Fire Emblem villain archetypes: bandits, cultists, and soldiers. Some of them are old mugs I’ve had lying around, and some are new ones made specifically for this.

Make sure to give credit to Melia as well for the third bandit and the second soldier; I used some parts from her free-to-edit mugs to make those.

BorgasKajarnNathairAssegai

Seeing as Tale of Ternon is dead, take some portraits I made for it.

A few other spriters helped: Credit to Raymond as well for the second portrait (the blue-haired guy), and to Levin for the third person with the snake headband.

ManfredIpsarom.png

Another Tale of Ternon mug, and a random splice I made on request. For the former, credit to NickT, Kyuzeth, and Hypergammaspaces; for the latter, just NickT.

Archer KidBardwell Restoredgacha badok what the heck

A few other mugs. Random archer kid, one of the first splices I ever made with some cleanup and improvements, a semi-generic Mercenary, and an abomination that should be destroyed.

19 Likes

Since there is a blitz and I had some mugs lying around I’ll post them here.
Alice Punished Alice Avalon Genericus
Those are bosses from a little project of mine. Their names are Alice (+Angry), Avalon
and a Generic Dracoknight boss
Next is a Story only Character: Vim
Vim
And lastly some playable characters
Veradux Vhert Ellie Yagoda
Cav duo: Veradux and Vhert, Ellie the Siren (Bard) and Yagoda the cleric.
Hope you like them.

14 Likes

I like the idea with this guy
Bandit 3 (Larvosk)
He really do be JoJo posin doe

6 Likes

I was going to redesign the guy anyways, so this version of his portrait I’ll make F2U and F2E.
Ryir
Custom portrait though I dunno if anyone wants to try and use it.
(Do switch up the colors if you decide to use this, please.)

10 Likes

Oh right, since I’m doing that I might as well also leave this old BlazingKnight portrait I made a years back.
BlazingKnight
Just because I hate it so much.

10 Likes

Shoutouts to Melia for giving her old Lithis such an… interesting angle.

3 Likes

I made f2u and f2e mugs but most of them dont have frames nor minimugs so -whoa!

Oh god oh no I dropped all my mugs
image image
Oh no oh dear theyre everywhere
image image
Cosimo you bastard help me

aaaaa

no tlp styled minimugs
o no

36 Likes

Sas Unsfelttale :flushed:

2 Likes