Mugging Blitz Round 10

@Rohan was having difficulties submitting so he asked me to submit his Yubello sprite on his behalf
unknown (6)

9 Likes

Thank you!

asdc dd
Two portraits from my hack that im considering F2U.
One non-meme and one meme.

12 Likes

Heck yeah it’s my boi, Decarabia. One of my favorite smt demons.

1 Like

Just some stuff I’ve worked on over this year, I missed the last mugging blitz lol

Minifillia hackboxRyne HackboxShiva HackboxShiva Hackbox LightKanata hackboxExarch HackboxG'Raha hackboxG'Raha hackbox Scion

16 Likes

Ah damn, here we go again I guess. I was not prepared for this so… here, take it and leave a like or something (F2U BTW).
Today I bring you some villains turned to heroes:

Asgurd, the Archbishop of some holy cult (you name it)
Asgurd
Bilbo, the “Lord of the Rings” (Obvious reference)
Bilbo
And Carlos, The Lightingbolt (insert good Background History here)
Carlos
There you go, have fun using them if you run out of heroes.

10 Likes

Dunno if I’ll edit this post later or just make a new one but I’ll submit a few mugs.

knightboss Jaspar
They lack smiling/neutral frames respectively, since they’re intended to be used for boss mugs. Since they’re F2E, feel free to add them yourself!

EDIT:
More stuff.
Manna

11 Likes

Bonewalker portraits! At long last!

2 Likes

Yesssss bone walkers

2 Likes

Dont know about the quality but here u go
Andreas Dark Lau Patata Portrait Angel Portrait Editor Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia).emulator.gba_66@42 Valter_8AD2FC Portrait Happy Portrait Ivan Portrait Piero Portrait Rulo Portrait Sapu Portrait Zipo Thor

10 Likes

Howdy, was told that I could post my free-to-use FE6/FE7 mug here. Actually my first time doing any kind of pixel art, splicing, sprite work etc., but I think it worked out okay. Took a while since I used too many colours and had to research what to do but hey, made it in time! I wanted to make a custom tactician for the Order of the Crimson Arm romhack but anyone is free to use him, edit or whatever.

EDIT: Sorry, here’s a better version with a filled background. Previous one wasn’t properly 16-bit either.

Legault-Lundgren hood full splice + background

9 Likes

His hands are shaking.
His bones are aching.
He can barely see.
He doesn’t even know he’s under attack.
Visit him and you’ll get a Red Gem.
After that he’ll yell “I’m OLD!!!”
GBAportraitformat

8 Likes

Josuke Higashikata
Josuke Higashikata
I guess he would probably be a Priest, since Crazy Diamond is basically a Hammerne staff.
Made an Account just to share this, hopefully its good enough.
If used you can credit me as:
Scottythebody14

21 Likes

I’m only posting the ones with minimugs here so they don’t fall into TLP tier minimug scorning
3 4 5 aiday alternative aurroa Asmodeus aurora (2) Boaz bruce his bro Celandine crina1 ece (2) emmett GEERIC PALADIN generic warriors grit hammond JERRY katyA (2) knight maybe mendiola montag montana morrison nazareth new io new katya not named yet pippa Rick sad bruce tuno tuno man VASQUEZ

27 Likes

Decided to submit all my splices, I hope people will find them useful!

Sprite-0005 Sprite-0003 Sprite-0007
Sprite-0026 Sprite-0030 Sprite-0025

Also some alternate palettes:
Sprite-0001 Sprite-0002 Sprite-0004 Sprite-0008

32 Likes

Hey, isn’ that Grit from Void’s Blitzarre Adventure? If you did it, there’s no prob, but you sure the creator if is not yours, will be happy to see this if he see it here?

Grit is from Advance Wars, lol. They both probably just ported the sprite, separately.

Edit: While I’m here, might as well post these
mgblitz_1 queen person (1) generic peg generic cav eyes generic cav no eyes old_lady_knight pirate guy general guy
Credit to SSHX for the helmet on the spooky armor guy

16 Likes

I did a separate ripping, but I don’t know why it’s here. Probably miss clicked it.

Belial
Spooky skeleton. NOT made by me this was made by Damo I’m posting it for him so credit him if you use it.
It’s inspired by huichelaars Moloch Sorcerer animation.

10 Likes

Well, we all start somewhere. I keep forgetting to make a submission here, haha. I’ve been trying to make progress, and this is my first ever splice. Hope it ain’t that bad! Somewhat based off of the Radiant Dawn 1-2 boss, Zaitan. If I feel motivated and remember Mugging Blitz is actually happening I might make an edit on this post here with another mug.
armorsplice
Feel free to use it!

10 Likes