Mugging Blitz Round 10

There is one imposter among us.
Black Blue Brown Cyan Green Lime Orange Pink Purple Red White Yellow
Edit: I just realized I am a fucking idiot and all of these will show up backwards in game.

18 Likes

Lime is the imposter. He has no backpack!

4 Likes

Quick, make a romhack where you’re the bad guy and must erase the good guys with these portraits of Among Us.

2 Likes

Portrait Editor FE8 +25% Growths (Maddening Mode).gba_6@06 Franz_8ACC6C tre wire
I should probably just make my own thread but heres some more
a fancier Aion, a more “mercenary” looking Treck and some Assassin guy

5 Likes

Here, take a pirate girl.
Rebalance Mehve

And also, uhh…

CURSED IMAGE WARNING

Bearded Roy
This.

14 Likes

You did warn us tho…I don’t need sleep anyway

2 Likes

You call that cursed? Pah, I’ve seen bigger and more full ones.

2 Likes

If it’s not too late, I’d be honored for my very first submission to FEU to be this abomination:
valter-shirtless

I’ll add some other mildly-cursed images:
narcian-fancy wip narcian-bday
I needed these for a project. Don’t ask questions you’re not prepared to handle the answers to.

And here’s a few other attempts that I’m not entirely ashamed of:
loki-mug xane xane-young
Xane best boy

23 Likes

summer draenei mako from fire emblem hiraeth, f2u and f2e

EDIT: OH NO I NECROPOSTED PLEASE DON’T KILL ME, IN MY DEFENSE THIS BLITZ ISN’T DONE YET I THINK

14 Likes

This is what Runa meant to post.
gerik frames

22 Likes

Blitz has been done; I just don’t compile anymore because if someone wants to update a mug or pull something from mugging blitz it’s a pain to have to update the entire compilation for it

3 Likes

Soooooooo if the blitz isn’t going to be compiled is this thread just going to stay open forever and we just use this thread for all future blitz stuff?

2 Likes

Can i ask a Question?
I know whats a minimug, but What is a TLP style minimug?.

pasting part of the mug on the minimug area, no edits lol

1 Like

left = Vanilla
right = TLP

Tl;dr TLP unpopular and most people don't like it

People don’t like TLP mini’s because not only are they deviant from the standard which 99.9% of hacks and vanilla use, it’s less representative of the character because you’re simply seeing their face and nothing else like hair, outfit, body type, excreta which doesn’t give you nearly as much information as a standard mini does at a glance

6 Likes

Ok thanks, i understand now xD

2 Likes

I like it, it reminds me of older games that instead of a full mug they just had a square of face like TLP minis.

So I did.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ontaWWovEvGjYmNpR5DEXePts4wnHuWj/view?usp=sharing

All portraits are in the subfolder based on their original poster, unless the post explicitly mentioned a different original creator (such as some of Serif’s submissions). If people aside from that original poster are credited, those credits are put in the individual portrait’s name in parentheses.

Some portraits are given names (either as actual names or as titles, such as Carlos or Assassin); some of these are based on the original character or the submitter’s request, and some of them were picked by me. The names given to a portrait are no restriction on how you have to use them in a future project. If you have an issue with a name, let me know! I’d be happy to change it.

Portraits with the Alt1/Alt2 names are variants of each other, with some change such as a different palette or a new hood.

Let me know if there are any issues. I may have missed a portrait, miscredited something, or otherwise caused some sort of flaw with the compilation.

16 Likes