Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Today I bring to you yet another forgotten class, the Bard, but more š’»š’¶š“ƒš’øš“Ž.
Bard_Play Bard_Magic
Bard Moving Bard Standing Class Card (Right Harp) Class Card
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE MON- I mean, to get the Bard Animation.

57 Likes

Got a few backgrounds for cutscenes and the like prepared today.
said id rest and look what i did lmao

origin
Red-palette edit of a WAve cutscene image from a while ago. Not ever building is blue with a blue carpet, after all!
379c683424945af0097ef1726b7e838103c82005
Autumnal edit of another one of his cutscenes. I like how this one turned out a lot more, even if it took way longer to do.

Bunch of cutscene images ripped directly from FGOā€™s Assets sources from Reddit. Kinda got carried away with this one.
Final FGO FGO Cherry Blossom Night
FGO Busy Town Evening FGO Busy Town Night
FGO Noon Forest FGO Evening Forest
FGO Night Plains FGO BAR
In orderā€¦

• Cherry blossoms seen first in Onigashima iirc, but were featured frequently in Shimosa with day/night palettes.
  • Background city backdrop for much of the London singularity. Comes with evening and night palettes as I couldnā€™t get a Day one to work.
  • Generic forest backdrop with evening and day.
  • Cliff hugging the water featured in Salem
  • Bar featured afaik only in a few events like Halloween 2 or during Agartha/Salem when with pirates.

All are free to use free to edit and whatnot, top two go to WAve for the original and me for the repalette while the bottom section is Aniplex/DelightWorks for the originals (obviously) and myself for setting them up. I guess. n stuf. bless the color reduction tool.

how do i end posts

edit: i plan to experiment more with ones that look like theyā€™ll turn out well - Iā€™ve got a library one in the works, for instance, but I might actually need to edit it further.

36 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1thka4YEwGRE0ij_SvvIFqKzgmTtJL6fg?usp=sharing

Sword

Seems I had some down time at 9 in the morning, so I decided to script RedBeanā€™s Fir. Do keep in mind that the timing is a tad different than the original gif. It was hard to replicate, okay! Though I think it works really well in game.

54 Likes

nearly screwed up who to credit, oop

Added a bunch more FGO ones then put them all into a folder for people to use. Easy quick download and such. Same credit as before, ArcSys/DelightWorks for the originals for the FGO stuff and WAve for the two that were his that I color edited.

Examples of the new stuff:
FGO - Waterfall Day FGO - Waterfall Evening
FGO - Field Snow Day FGO - Field Snow Evening
FGO - Beach Day FGO - Beach Evening
FGO - Forest 2 Day FGO - Volcano Mountains

all remain f2u/f2e, thereā€™s also a link on my thread to this entire collection. You can put this into the repo if thereā€™s a good location for it.

32 Likes

I made an edit of the female Nomadic Trooper repalette with axes, based on Valakā€™s axe edit.
Axe
Handaxe
The download link is here.
Credits to Pikmin1211 and Maiser6 for the original repalette and Valak making the first axe edit.

28 Likes

Sword Animation for the Dartzerker
Sword
Download
Credit: Spud, Greentea, DerTheVaporeon, Raspberry, BwdYeti

Small update to the Halberdier axe anim. I added a little more wind up and follow through on the crit
Axe
Download
Credit: TBA, Spud

And finally a Sergeant Class Card
Sarge1
Based off the Deserter class card by Rasdel

As always, use and improve to your heartā€™s content

Updated Dart to remove the extra dust and added the normal sword flash to the ranged critical
Sword
Download

24 Likes

Hey dudes! Never done any sprite work, hacking, portraits etc. before but I really wanted to make a custom tactician for the Order of the Crimson Arm romhack so I gave splicing a go. Seems alright but let me know if thereā€™s some issue with it, first time and all :stuck_out_tongue: itā€™s a splice of Legaultā€™s head, Lundgrenā€™s body and the Augery ladyā€™s (FE7) hood, with some colouring changes like eye colour, hood = Brammimond, hair is Ephidel or the armour of that guy with spiky armour and helmet whose name I forget. The blue cloth is the same colours as one of the FE6 villagers. Also, I rearranged the positions so it all fit together ofc.

Free to use, edit or whatever. Credit would be nice if it actually appears in something though.

Legault-Lundgren hood full splice

Yup, itā€™s free for anyone to make use of - I edited the post for clarity. Thanks for the welcome and advice, Iā€™ll be sure to check that thread out. :blush:

EDIT: Iā€™m not quite sure what to do with the background though, or does it have to be transparent? Does the colour matter? Also, I had to replace a slightly lighter pixel colour on his face which was in the original portrait to make room. If I made the background that colour, could I put it back onto his face?

+++ There were some pixel issues and it wasnā€™t properly 16-bit so hereā€™s a better version with a filled background:

Legault-Lundgren hood full splice + background

6 Likes

witchprevo_000

a new animaton , based on pikmins still and programmed by him

32 Likes

What if the hero shield was more epic?
heroshieldeditfactions
Includes updated map sprites as well

35 Likes

108 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I decided to try and make the knight a bit smoother.

compare

Itā€™s still basically the same animation, just with some extra frames and smears added. The only real change is for the javelin crit, where instead of the twirl being completely separate from the throwing animation, i made it finish into the ready stance before throwing.

In-game previews

Close range:

close

Javelin:

javelin

Download here.

46 Likes

I made a bow animation for Flasubanā€™s improved falcoknight. Heavily based on Nuramonā€™s Armored Wyvern Lord bow animation, so credits to both of them.
Bow
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LDsl7WKl1QZ5F0A_FFESRcaZ0MZYaDT3/view?usp=sharing

34 Likes

I made custom Skill Proc animations for Skill Systems in the style of more modern FE games. Nothing special, but an improvement. However, the animations are still transparent, and I have no idea how to fix that. I thought it might be due to my ignorance of color palettes, but after some testing I no longer think thatā€™s the case. They still look pretty goodā€“miles better than the default ones, at any rate. Any ideas on how to fix that would be appreciated!
Aether
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUTV7O24KQVY5zdo5ruuo5MC4LSjW95j/view?usp=sharing

11 Likes

LNC Sergeant (M)  {Jj09, DerTheVaporeon, Spud}
Made some edits to my version of the sergeant class card. Made him taller and the spear head a tad less awkward. Credit to Spud for the spearhead.

LNC Sergeant (M)  {Jj09, DerTheVaporeon}
Comparison

11 Likes

Iā€™ve spreaded the epicness of Pikmin1211ā€™s improved Hero shield so that female heroes and Raven heroes can also bask in it. I also removed the white shade from their faces because screw shared shades; now you can recolour their skin or weapon just fine without worrying about the other. Includes female map sprites. Credit to Pikmin1211 for the shields (in both the animations and map sprites) and St jack for the tweaked female hero animation.
Edit 26/09: I also updated a white pixel on the hilt of the sword to be blue instead, and added variants of the regular male ā€œarmour heroā€ with the hilt and face fix.

Download
asdf

Iā€™ve also done a repalette of Waleedā€™s Gladiator/generic Hector Fighter/whatever you want to call it, so that the scarf/coif/clothes donā€™t have to share colours with the axe/trim (the original animation had 3 unused colours which was perfect for allowing this), and the horns donā€™t have any skin shades mixed in with the trim shades. Also got rid of a white pixel on the face (you all know the drill for this by now). In addition to the usual repalette shenanigans, this comes with standard GBAFE-styled generic enemy/NPC/other palettes which were missing from the original, and fixes the disarmed animationā€™s idle frame which wasnā€™t actually disarmed in the original. Credit to Waleed for the original animation.

Download
gif
asdf2

Lastly, Iā€™m not sure who to contact about this, but there are some animations on emblem-anims that are in a state of limbo; theyā€™re on the site and can be found by putting the right keywords in the search bar, but they arenā€™t in any of the sections and donā€™t have a name so thereā€™s nothing to click to get a direct link to their repo folders, you can only get them by actually digging through the repo. I know the Retrogamer/Pikmin1211 female hat mage, EldrtichAbominationā€™s Arbalest repalette, and my Warrior repalette have this issue and there may be others.

34 Likes

lorm_sp1
lorm_sp1

Credits should be listed for all the same people who worked on the rest of the Ephraim repack (I donā€™t know immediately offhand who the Crossbow and Rapier animations were made by, but they in particular.)

Ephraim Lord (F) with a Rapier and Crossbow. This should finish off all of the Ephraim Repack animations (DerTheVaporeon, Pikmin1211, me) being ported with female hair, meaning itā€™s now possible to make dismounted Master Knights wielding fuckin everything.

I also donā€™t think it was clear with my Staffphraim, but the animation is also built for magic (specifically Light Magic, the Staff has a critical animation), which could be useful to have up on the repo.

F2UF2E yada yada how do i end posts

edit: Rapier anim has some bugginess thanks to a messed up image order that I was too tired today to work around after finishing it. Iā€™ll update the download link soon. Maybe.

34 Likes

Iā€™ve had this sitting around for a while, figured Iā€™d post it here.

Whatā€™s new you ask? For starters, this is based off Zora and Vennoā€™s updated village which includes a lot of the FE7 ship parts. I fixed the palette to allow some of the ship parts and cliffs to work together. New stuff includes but is not limited too: mountains/cliffs with grass, sand, and water transitions, rivers, wide waterfalls, palm trees, barrels on grass/roads, vertical stairs and doors, and FE6 bridge tiles.

I took out some of the redundancy in the villages to free up some space for the mountains, but ultimately split those tiles up between the lower left and upper right. There shouldnā€™t be too too many other tiles that moved around from the previous version, but they should be easy enough to spot.

There are new animation files, to go along with the adjusted palette, as well as the wide waterfalls and the water under the bridge.

This tileset isnā€™t without some issues, mainly because Iā€™m lazy. The mountains are from the FE7 village tileset, they admittedly arenā€™t that great, but they take up a very small amount of space in the tilemap. Iā€™d suggest limiting these to the edge of maps in smaller quantities just to spice things up a bit. Cliffs are a bit haphazard, cobblestone floor is a bit iffy, and custom palettes can get a bit tricky. But in good news, there is another more optimized version in the works, albeit not quite in the GBA style. I just wanted to get this one out.

Comparison with vanilla

Sample Maps

Trying to use all the assets in one map.

FE8 Phantom Ship, but properly spooky.
Phantom Ship Spooky

FE9 Blood Runs Red Blue, and youā€™re using copper weapons instead of iron. Please tell me someone understands thisā€¦
Blood Runs Blue 2

Palettes

All the object images in the folder should include night/fog palettes.

Captain Morganā€™s Revenge (OG)

Black Sails at Midnight

Back Through Time

Sunset on the Golden Age

Blue water version

No Grave But the Sea
This one has a spooky green mist fog version.

Curse of the Crystal Coconut

Magnetic North
Palette heavily based on Nathan/HeartHero snowy village

Magnetic North Sunset

Iā€™ll be very disappointed in you all if you donā€™t get the names of these palettesā€¦

Enjoy! Wonder which tileset Iā€™ll ruin nextā€¦

35 Likes

I REFUSE TO BE OUTDONE BY N426

SwordFphraim
LanceFphraim
AxeFphraim
HandaxeFphraim
UnarmedFphraim

With Nuramonā€™s blessing I now present to yā€™all EPHRAIM INFANTRY GREAT LORD BUT ITS FEMALE. Made sure to get that before I got too far with this!

Remember like four days ago when I said I was done with Female Ephraim? Yeah nah like 20 minutes after posting that in the FEU discord I asked if someone would be interested in me doing Ephraim Infantry Great Lord but with long hair for a female model. Beansy just responded with a picture of Emperor Palpatine saying ā€˜dewitā€™ and BY GOLLY AM I GONNA FUCKIN DO IT AAAAAAAAAAA

She comes equipped with Sword, Lance, Axe, Hand Axe and Unarmed animations (Iā€™m not doing Siegmund, thatā€™s Ephraim locked and heā€™s a guy sorry ladies and gents) and is packaged in this handy download link with the text document, the FEditor format, the gifs above and a battle palette sheet so you donā€™t even need to bother loading FEBuilder up to start editing the palette - just open a pixel art program or website piskelapp best for non tileset things and get going!

Credit goes to Nuramon for the originals and on-the-side credit to Wan, Lyna, Marcos and Wasspix for putting up with me spamming their DMs with progress on this lmao sorry guys

also nura pls why 150+ frames on the lance that was so much hell to do

As itā€™s not properly mine and I just did hair, F2U F2E but I suggest checking with Nura first. Heā€™s cool.

EDIT: forgot to put it in the original, but this took a combined effort of probably 15 hours. Lance took the longest of about 4 hrs through the night and 3 in the morning, Axe took 3 total, sword took 3 total, hand axe and unarmed took not much at all.

41 Likes

Just quickly trimming down the vanilla Fleet and Phantom map sprites because, just like the monster sprites that Warpath/Pikmin fixed a while back, IS was very inefficient with them and made them 32x32s just to squeeze in a whole one unnecessary extra pixel of width. Enjoy your reduced OAM issues.

Fleet {IS edit}

Phantom Standing {IS edit}

Also I went back and tweaked my tweaks of Pikminā€™s Hero shield a bit further, replacing an annoying white pixel on the hilt of the sword with blue just like the rest of the hilt, and adding a hiltfix/facefix version of the regular male ā€œarmour heroā€ as well.

20 Likes

I put Pikmin1211ā€™s updated Hero shield on Swainā€™s Armored Coat, so credit to both of them.
Sword
Sword
Download link here.

I also redid Orihara_Sakiā€™s Rogue knife animation so that it matched the repalette by Pikmin1211 and Maiser6. Credits to all of them for the original knife and repalette.
Sword
Download link is here.

25 Likes