Melia's sprites

You’re back, hope you’ve been well! I missed you and your work, these all look great. I especially love the detailing of the outfits on Eyvel and Arion’s sprites, very satisfying :pray:

6 Likes

Hello, I tried to make a portrait with a normal format of Dimitri that you made but there is a problem with the limit of colors.
Would it be possible for you to make a portrait of Dimitri in normal format or did I make a mistake adapting the portrait?
(I intend to use it in a personal rom, crediting you).

@Jonah_07
IMG_0316
There was some issue with the colors indeed. Idk what I did 5 years ago lol. This one should be good.

New FE4 portraits : the Friege family !
IMG_0311IMG_0312IMG_0319IMG_0314
Hilda, Bloom, Ishtare and Ishtore.

56 Likes

The father, daughter, and the Holy Spirit. (and Hilda too I guess LMAO)

(ace work as usual!)

6 Likes

The Friege Sisters suddenly have so much more personality. It really feels like they’ve been remaked.

Also, Lindaaaaaa!!! Ishtooooore!!! \o/

3 Likes

Ishtore proving that he is still the chad.

4 Likes

Thanks guys !
Ishtore design is really cool imo (with the earings and haircut), I don’t know why some people on discord were surprised to see a good Ishtore. Sadly he got the pauldrons nerf because of the hackbox :pensive:

And I just realised that I made a stupid mistake with one of Ishtare’s strand of hair : the near one is supposed to be behind the collar.
IMG_0313IMG_0319
(New is right)

Next portraits are probably going to be some red hair people

38 Likes

House Velthomer?? :eyes:

3 Likes

dimitri portrait issue
Sorry to bother you again but i don’t know what i’m doing wrong

Looks like the frames are off by a bit, should be an easy fix in a program like usenti

I’ll check it out, thank you

Hi guys, I’m back with some baddies :
IMG_0380IMG_0381IMG_0382
Arvis, Julius and Travant.

I also remade my Seliph :
IMG_0379
This new face looks more like Seliph imo compared to the old one.

And I made portraits for the 3 pegasus sisters who fight with Ishtare in the last chapter :
IMG_0383IMG_0384IMG_0385
As you can see I did not make the talking or eyes blinking frames (because lazy), so feel free to do them if you want to use these portraits.

Aaand I’m done with FE4 portraits ! :tada:
Time for FE5 portraits now

64 Likes

will you ever make the portraits for the first gen of fe4?

1 Like

There is some FE4 first gen characters that I like and I would like to sprite them one day. So maybe, I don’t know.

1 Like

alright, thank you for the reply

I hope young Travant is character you like :3

Hi guys ! First FE5 portraits are here :
IMG_0533IMG_0534IMG_0535IMG_0539IMG_0536IMG_0537IMG_0538

Osian, Halvan, Marty, Dagdar, Tanya, Ronan and Anna !

78 Likes

they look awesome

6 Likes

Those are some pretty Thracia sprites
If I was Osian, I’d be smirking too knowing that I’ve got two copies of the Pugi/Vouge/best prf axe

2 Likes

Anna’s so pretty!

1 Like