Stuff to steal for hax:
- Ranged weapons (Javelins, Hand Axes) cannot double.
- Brave effect only activates when unit initiates the attack.
- Effective weapons do .5 (?) damage to all other classes; you get the effective hit, but with the trade-off of countering poorly on the enemy phase (unless trade shenanigans–can we just make trade unavailable with grayed out units? rip LTC).
- Renewal weapon effect after initiating a battle.
- Capture-able Revenant Knight OP fuck yeah.
- Anna the “Herb Merchant.”
- Lance/Bow class riding a Phoenix (?), total aerial dominance bro.
- Puppeteer seems pretty fuckin’ leet bro.
- Making Katana/Naginata/Clubs/Yumi/Spells into their own variant weapon-line instead of just a Blade/Greatlance/Poleax style setup.
- A few kinda neat skillz.
Stupidest shit ever:
- Brigand weapons that rip clothes with WTA? IntSys, just make a separate hentai game series to satisfy your urges.
- “Throwing sword” and all the other enemy-only weapon lines that blatantly subvert the game’s rules to add difficulty.
- Weapon AS boost/penalties just a poor man’s Wt/Con.
- Bajillions of silly skillz that inflate existing class specializations.
Be respectful and keep plot shit outta here for the people who dun wanna be spoilered but are also interested in game mechanic stuff.