5 Likes

Cavalier M and F( Edited from sprites of Team Salvaged):
Sword :

Lance:

Axe:

11 Likes

Generic Archsage class card

8 Likes

Whoa, awesome, now cavs have tons of representation!

These cavs are really good

I made these a couple months ago: Standing animation, moving animation and class card for AlfredKamon and Blue Druidā€™s Wicked Flier.

11 Likes

I had edited and made female for battle sage:

8 Likes

Ranger F:

6 Likes

Added all of the recent class cards and map sprites to my WIP build of the repo.

1 Like

Awesome work on that Wicked Flier content!! Btw I created the concept but Blue Druid made the actual animation.
Thanks for these, Meat.

Oh, when I downloaded it only you were credited, Iā€™ll fix it right now.

Hey guys. Thereā€™s a map sprite in my repo. Itā€™s this one, the ā€œLandsknecht.ā€

Who made this? Does it have an accompanying class? Canā€™t find it on FEU search.

itā€™s from staff of ages and they have an animation

Is it free to use/released anywhere? Should this even be in my repo? I havenā€™t a clue who submitted it.

I made the map sprite, animation, and class card for the landsknecht. Thereā€™s nothing stopping people from using them, but Iā€™d prefer that people not use them because I am not satisfied with their quality and want to remake them, so I donā€™t want the current versions spreading around too much. Iā€™d appreciate if you were to keep them off of your personal repo until then.

Alright. In that case, Iā€™ll remove it. Seemed weird it was in thereā€¦

Did our favorite forum member donate it himself? You know the oneā€¦

Is there a map sprite for female warriors?

Checked my repo. If it exists, I donā€™t have it. I donā€™t think it exists.

Maybe check FEgirls data with FEbuilder?

I checked. FEGirls has a female fighter, warrior, and berserker. Theyā€™re in my repo now.

Here you go.

https://puu.sh/Bu2Sy/cf7e5abf52.zip

As I remember, @RobertFPY is making a class card for female warrior with really big boobs. You can ask him if he finished it or not. But I canā€™t wait to see it :smiley: @Nathan