Map Sprite/Class Card Repository

Alright. It looks fine now.

where do I put it then?

Iā€™ll post a link to it on the animation repository discord. Then itā€™ll be uploaded on the animation drive with the other class cards.

ah thanks, I am glad I could make a contribution

Hey all, its me again lol. Was wondering if anyone knew how to edit map sprite movement sound affects. I decided to put in the Great Knight into FE7. I swapped his hover map animation and moving one with one of the knight ones and now when the Great Knight moves, he sounds like an armor unit. In the end this particular situation isnā€™t a big deal but I was wanting to put in some other horse units and was hoping someone would know how I could apply certain sound effects with specific classes/map sprites.

If youā€™re using buildfiles, thereā€™s a patch you can install: Walking Sounds Fix

If you use FEB, I believe thereā€™s an equivalent patch you can use from the patch menu or in an advanced editor.

The data for the sound played is entirely unrelated to the map sprite.

Oh! Didnā€™t know of the patch. Thanks! Should fix everything :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s an androgynous Manakete, you could use it for generics or a single class slot for both genders.
man_m man_s man_c

16 Likes

I made map sprites for the newly released Celica.

Celica%20Moving Celica%20Standing

14 Likes

And I made map sprites for the Lilina anim
walk stand

15 Likes

I formated the AW soldier sprite and recolored so it can be inserted. I will probably do the other AW sprites. Hope you find some use for him
AW%20Rifleman%20M AW%20Rifleman%20S

7 Likes

Here are the bazooka boi (Mech), the baby tank (Tank) and the big boy tank (MdTank)
AW%20Mech%20M AW%20Mech%20S
AW%20Smol%20Tank%20M AW%20Smol%20Tank%20S
AW%20MdTank%20M AW%20MdTank%20S

8 Likes

The links arenā€™t working anymore, could you update them?

Map%20Icon%20Standing Map%20Icon%20Moving Seraph%20Knight%20Class%20Card
Here it is folks, we got the Seraph Knight class card and map sprites, which are modified Falcoknight map sprites and class card, but hey, itā€™s about high time we get more third tier options for our games mate. In meanwhile, I am currently working on the Seraph Knight animation, but I decided to make these while I am in the process of making it.

12 Likes

Nice. Iā€™ll see if I can touch these up a little. Right now they look too similar to the falcoknight.

Ah much appreciated

Seraph%20Knight%20Lance%20F%20M Seraph%20Knight%20Lance%20F%20S
%5BFLY%5D%20Seraph%20Knight%20(F)%20Lance%20%7BIS%7D
I edited them to be more T3-like.

Edit: hereā€™s a better standing sprite. Seraph%20Knight%20Lance%20F%20S

13 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing dude

Are there map sprites for the Deserter class?
Iā€™ve been doing a fair bit of searching, but I canā€™t seem to find any public/free-to-use versions.

%5BT1%5D%20Deserter%20(M)%20Lance%20Standing%20%7BAlusq%7D

I have only seen the standing frames but even then these arent animated correctly in the game. You will only see one frame. Im not for sure what causes it.