Map Sprite/Class Card Repository

Anyone know if there is a map sprite for a general with the shield?

I think thereā€™s one in the repo

Hmm having a hard time finding it. I looked all through this directory.

Nevermind! Found it hehe

Just a placeholder of Archer Lyn (or should i say Archess?). Kinda flawed but as long as it works.
Lyndis%20bow%20Move Lyndis%20bow%20stand

10 Likes

Hey iā€™m working on adding Lucina into the game, but I donā€™t have any map sprites and iā€™m certainly no artist. Does anyone know where to find them, or make them? please and thank you.

Hey guys, Two things, Female Warrior Class card and a Medeus (Earth Dragon) map sprite?

Have you tried looking slightly up in this topic? There is one right there.

lol iā€™d been looking for days, and finally I ask, and there it was.

I made a Bow Eirika (Sniper really). Iā€™m no pixel artist so this isnā€™t perfect, mostly the last animation which I just edited a sniper with a cape and color. No credits needed. Itā€™s just a copy/paste/edit of a normal sniper and eirika.

%5BT1%5D%5BLRD%5D%20Lord%20(F)%20(Eirika)%20Bow%20Moving%20%7BMeatOfJustice%2C%20Sme%7D %5BT1%5D%5BLRD%5D%20Lord%20(F)%20(Eirika)%20Bow%20Standing%20%7BMeatOfJustice%2C%20Sme%7D

12 Likes

Quick question, I somehow remember a Dark Druid class card on the site but I do not see it here, any idea if one actually exists? Or if anyone plans on doing it?

I decided to answer my own question, and heroes gotta start somewhere, here is my own Dark Druid class card, which is a modified Druid class card so I may need advice on how to make it better, but I hope I am helping others with this, along with me hoping to create new animations and other things.
Dark%20Druid%20Class%20Card

11 Likes

It looks good, but is it supposed to be a third tier class card? If so, I recommend using the third tier template border for it so it doesnā€™t share the same border as the promoted units.

1 Like

Didnā€™t really think abou the third tier thing so rip, Iā€™ll change it so it fits.

I also suggest shading the left part of the cloth to his right, it looks too dark right now, and fix the flap trim you added on the bottom left, it just looks off. Shade it a little darker over there.

Still got the shading to do, but I do have the tier 3 frame form, but I had to outline the upper fire ball because it blended in to the orange frame, so I think it looks uglier personally, but hey
Dark%20Druid%20Class%20Card Dark%20Druid%20Class%20Card%202

Now I actually think the tier 3 frame one looks better so I tried to shade as you said
Dark%20Druid%20Class%20Card%202
Of course, it ainā€™t a perfect reshade, but the flap cut didnā€™t look that weird to me, but I tried to adjust it nonetheless

3 Likes

Hey guys. I made a jaffar map sprite to go with the animation. Hope you find it useful : )

6 Likes

What I meant on the shading was to shade part of the main robe part around his head so there is less dark shading there. Itā€™s hard to explain, Iā€™m talking about the left part specifically.

Dark%20Druid%20Class%20Card%202
Here it is, with the adjustments I think you asked for

6 Likes