Map Sprite/Class Card Repository

Here is my map spirte of Brave Lyn, tested and work fine : Nomad%20Lyn%20Move Nomad%20Lyn%20Stand

14 Likes

I’m just going to add it

Does anyone have a female solider map sprite by chance?

I believe there are a few female soldier map sprites in the drive here.
Should be under Graphics -> Map Sprites -> Infantry. These are free to use with credit.

1 Like

Threw a link in the OP and updated it a bit, also removed the insertion tut reference since it’s pretty outdated. I won’t be adding any asset links to the OP on this one but if anyone has a day to kill, feel free. I will be adding map sprites to the emblem anims site for previewing/downloading at some point though.

3 Likes

Thank you! The people on here are just amazing.

1 Like

Hmmm I was hoping to find another one in this driver, but seems like a map sprite for Eliwood with a lance doesn’t exist. Does anyone have tutorial on how to make custom map sprites?

It’s easy if you know how to use photoshop or at least Paint, like me :joy::joy:

Haha if only I had that skill D:

If you scroll up some post above, you can see 1 of my map sprite, and i create it via Paint (copy and paste). You can do it too if you want.

Hmm but what exactly are you coping and pasting? Just the weapons?

Depending on the custom battle animations, sometimes it’s weapon, otherwise it’s character blah blah.

Hmm alright ill have to give it a go then!

Welp have no idea what im doing lol kind of a huge pain.

%5BT1%5D%5BLRD%5D%20Lord%20(M)%20(Eliwood)%20Spear%20Standing%20%7BIS%7D %5BT1%5D%5BLRD%5D%20Lord%20(M)%20(Eliwood)%20Spear%20Moving%20%7BIS%7D

Well it’s not the best, I’m no pixel artist, but I think I did a decent job. I stole the spear from Ephraim and just mostly copied pasted/edited the overlap. No credits necessary.

9 Likes

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! Looks awesome :slight_smile:

idk why i did this, but i did so here it is (it’s lucina btw)
LucinaStand LucinaWalk

13 Likes

jokes aside this is good woah

@marlon0024 download

Nino Pale Flower or horse with wings Nino

nino%20falcon%20m nino%20falcon%20s

13 Likes

Woah, Nice dude, Thanks a lot, looks great