Map Sprite/Class Card Repository

If anyone is interested in making Map Sprites for Midnight Sun, please send me a PM! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I thought Midnight Sun was cancelled…

I smell a revival coming along.

Oh yeah it’s super dead, but if anyone is into necrophilia… wink wink

8 Likes

Does someone have the Female Mercenary map sprites?
Most of the links in the OP are dead.

Not mine
mercenary%20f
femmerc%20moving

2 Likes

Yes, officer. This post right here.

4 Likes

ladies and gentlemen
we got him
cue Baby I’m Yours earrape

Damn it, so it was you!
Took me a while to get out of prison.

I even tried Shiori’s tactics but it didn’t work out as expected…
A%20FEMS%20new%20start4 A%20FEMS%20new%20start3

7 Likes

neat…I remember her

3 Likes

Higher in thread there are map sprites for Sword and Axe Paladin, but they don’t quite line up with vanilla. Here’s a Lance Paladin to complete the set.
lancepallystanding lancepallymoving

4 Likes

Hi FEU again, I have new sprites.
Do you remember the new animation for a generic necromancer? well it don’t have a map sprites, so i made it one.
Necromancer Mov
The female mercenary animation have a long hair, but in map sprite don’t see much, so I found a map sprite, but was in terrible condition, I tried to fix it.
Fema Mov

and finally, the new lance bandit called Deserter don’t have a class card, so I made one.
Desertor

16 Likes

hey @Rasdel the generic necromancer is made for me once long time is create please don make is ok

I don’t remember having seen a Map Sprite of generic Necromancer, that’s why I shared my map sprites version, even if you made another one of our versions they can be used by anyone :wink:

There actually is a generic necromancer already, but having two is great! No complaints from me.

Generic 1:

Generic 2 (yours):

2 Likes

That first one is actually a female summoner but i guess u could use it aa a necromancer

Whoops, you’re right. I am blind.

Sword villagers (just vanilla with swords added on top):

VillagerMStand VillagerFStand VillagerMMove VillagerFMove

12 Likes

hello i have one request someone can past me is class card repair in the time i use the feubuilder

Thauamturge%20Class%20Card%20X Thauamturge%20Class%20Card War%20Monk%20Class%20Card War%20Monk%20Class%20Cardx

3 Likes