Lin's sprite topic that will be posted in occasionally

not evil, just a misunderstood orb man

3 Likes

Been meaning to do this big lad for a while

32 Likes

say :cheese: and tilt your head down

1 Like

Sister demon ragin’ on periodt

Aren’t you supposed to be doing comissions or something/at least post the edits in your own spriting thread…?

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Your Duma portrait potentially can be made to look like a battle animation sprite.
Great job, though

A beautiful lad

Free to use and free to edit Skeleton/Bonewalker
mr skeltal
He’s a happy lad

51 Likes

Free to use and free to edit Mogall
mogall new2
Had a few people asking for the Mogall I did but I really didn’t want to see the old version used because I don’t like it so I hastily spiffed it (basically redrew most of it) up a bit

42 Likes

Is it free to cuddle?

6 Likes

Sure, just don’t poke them in the eye

11 Likes

I’m sorry but I’ll have to love this one to death then.

6 Likes

cyclops formatted
I did this a while back for a thing that died so I guess I will post it, though honestly I forgot I did it
F2U/F2E Cyclops

49 Likes

That is really amazing! I’m super excited for playable cyclops people now

3 Likes

Hey look its my self insert.

3 Likes

just some minor edits to the face of the skely cause well his wide smile was charming, it was bothering me a bit for being very non skeleton like

or rather, the anatomy was buggin me a bit so this is my ham fisted attempt to fix that.

edit: i just realized the size is off cause i snipped this rather then save a copy. sorry bout that.

7 Likes

love the monsters!

6 Likes

These monsters are great, I was wondering if you have plans to do more, perhaps a bael?
Of course the mogall and cyclops are more than enough, so thanks for those!

When the fancy strikes, I’ll do more. Eventually.
Honestly not sure how I’d fit a Bael in the hackbox in a way that looks nice. …Guess it could be another double box one.

4 Likes