Lin's sprite topic that will be posted in occasionally

Imagine FE8 with Lin!Updated art style. Would have really gave it its own name for the gba games.

Wow. That Myrrh is seriously incredible. I could easily see her in a Magvel sequel using this portrait. The pose works so well, and her expression is great!

I love the texture that her hair has, but I so think you could still play with the shadows a bit more to really perfect it.

I envy your talent! Seeing the FE8 cast getting a revamp is wonderful to see!

Oh, yeah, I did this a little while ago.

/shrug

13 Likes

it’s a baby deer
right

Adolescent.

so close
next time i will get it right

Is that a Pikachu?

Gosh

don’t you see the color? It’s almost blue, so it’s obviously the adolescent deer pokegod pikablu

1 Like

whoaaaa that’s intense

hello yes I logged in here after like 3 years and saw a PM from 2018 asking for that one Guinivere mug I did for that one FE6 thing but then they said nevermind but I’m posting her anyway also >>>>>>>>she is free to use (and edit) for whatever demented machinations you may have.

yes she is tall

37 Likes

but what about the angery and the sadness

I didn’t feel like fixing the head on all the expressions but maybe I will do it later

1 Like

Lin lives?

2 Likes

cant spell lives without Lin

Another old thing I can post I guess. 500 year old Nergal.

(When will I actually post something I’ve done recently? that is a mystery not even I know)

23 Likes

this is actually recent
Duma I did for giggles

39 Likes

teeheeteehee

wait
now we need duma giggling

1 Like

sounds scary

1 Like

Should I be wary of someone who created an artifical evil dragon god for giggles

5 Likes

trying to into battle animations and made an evil orb man

20 Likes