Lin's sprite topic that will be posted in occasionally

I haven’t actually done anything recently I can/want to post here at the moment but I did find this when organizing my folders lol
egg formatted
Gorgon egg f2u/f2e (I have no idea what you would actually use this for)

29 Likes

but but but the dragons…

1 Like

PinkCompleteDiplodocus-max-1mb

5 Likes

can you update it at some point with blinking/talking frames?
i could really use this for my project c:

4 Likes

portrait for a cooking mama ingredient unit in a fire emblem hack

also that’s a neat eggo

3 Likes

How is an egg supossed to blink? xD

The red parts can pulsate, clearly. Sounds both creepy and palette-restricting, though.

2 Likes

F2U F2E Gargoyle mug
Full:
gargoyle reshade full wings
the two mugs to get the full ver:
gargoyle 1
gargoyle 2

Class icon formatted/cropped version for statscreen
gargo class icon ver

41 Likes

F2U commercially? I’d credit ofc

I can definitely use this after some sizing edits to match our other portraits.

More demon portraits pls

It is technically possible to cover up all of one side of the dead space, as well as the upper-right corner trouble square, but it’s kinda tricky. The hackbox takes care of the lower two squares while the mouth frame covers the very top. It works well for statscreen, but anywhere that doesn’t use the mouth (like the level up screen) will have a missing block in the corner. Plus, having a functional mouth is highly preferable.

But, l digress… Playable gargoyle, playable gargoyle!

nothing I post in this topic is intended for commercial use

You can actually just insert the full thing as a class icon to circumvent the issue entirely, it slipped my mind until just now

3 Likes

Did some fiddling

l95 gargoyle

8 Likes

I don’t think we have a way to display class icons on menus other than the statscreen, though. Item menu, level up screen, prep screen… All that stuff have major issues displaying a class icon. But, it looks like knabepicer’s fiddling resolves that anyway, so that takes care of my concern.

Excellent, thanks!

(But why did you reverse his snarling frames? He won’t look like he’s going grrr when not talking anymore…)

Was that the idea :no_mouth:

tripledog
Gwyllgi portrait, F2E/F2U

I’ve been sitting on this as a WIP for ages, so it’s a tad crusty. I cleaned it up a little to make it somewhat presentable, since I guess someone somewhere will want to use it

41 Likes

good doggy…

did you do the mauthe doog as well?

No lol
I’m not sure why I did the “wolf with three heads” and not “wolf” first
eventually :tm:

1 Like

deathgoyle class icon
Quick class icon for my Deathgoyle reskin (F2U/F2E), since I realized I never made one

20 Likes

No matter how often I look at these I’m just amazed by your work. These monster potraits can add so much I love it.

3 Likes