Version date: 12/23/2019
A Fire Emblem fangame by BBHood217
Characters created by MageKnight404 and LordGlenn
Lex Talionis engine by rainlash
Over the years, MageKnight404 has contributed interesting and entertaining stories and characters to the FE community with his romhacks. This is my tribute to him and his creations. Join Heather, Julie, Joshua, and many of MK404’s original characters on an adventure full of exciting gameplay, little references, and a standard plot to save the world.
- Runs on the Lex Talionis engine by rainlash, it is NOT a romhack.
- 12 chapters of good ol’ FE gameplay with features like skills, AOE attacks, and a turnwheel.
- MK404’s original characters from his romhacks (FE404, both Sacred Dawns, and Yuri’s Side Story), plus one brand new character exclusive to this game.
- Map sprites and combat animations by the FE community, including MK404’s works from his romhacks plus a few animations not featured until now.
- Branching promotions for some classes, and also promotions are automatic upon going past the level cap.
- Easily usable as a reference along with the Lion Throne and the Lex Talionis site’s wiki to make your own FE games with this engine.
This fangame is complete, as in there’s a defined beginning and ending. More work could probably be done on it but after a year of working on this, I desire to try my hand at something else for a change. Perhaps something original with my very own characters instead of someone else’s. Regardless, any feedback provided (whether to me or to rainlash, about this game or the engine it runs on) would be greatly welcome and appreciated.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d04lqvmx6514k0p/The Raymond Chronicles.zip
Lex Talionis topic on Serenes Forest:
- Download the game.
- Unzip the folder somewhere.
- Run the exe file and enjoy.
Yep, it’s that simple. The game is perfectly capable of running on its own, independent of the Lion Throne or any other Lex Talionis game. With that being said, the version of the engine this game uses is 0.9.3.8 and trying to run it with any other version (older or newer) is not recommended due to possible compatibility issues.