T.H.R. (Telos's Hack Reviews)

Er… I assume ‘threat for reviews’ is a typo…?

Otherwise, thanks! Looking forward to seeing that hack come together!

I am willing to take requests from hack creators; so long as they have a finished product ready for me to review.

Yeah, I never know how to actually write the word, so I always accidentially write threat instead xD

Ahh, I see. Well, I think the word your looking for is… treat, maybe? (Idk, I’m kinda grasping at straws here.).

…wait, the thing I made isn’t technically a hack. Never mind then.

Hm? What do you mean by ‘technically’?

I assume he’s talking about the raymond chronicles,made in the lex talionis engine:

I… don’t see what the issue is.
I consider Lex Talionis hacks to be valid in this case. (Actually, this calls for an update to what my definition of an FE Hack is!).

Well in that case, I suggest reviewing The Lion Throne first. It’s Lex’s base game, and establishing a baseline for reviewing Lex games (which admittedly there isn’t many of right now) would be a good idea.

1 Like

Waiting for Different Dimensions: Ostian Princess which in my opinion is the pinnacle of hacking in the dark days of FE Editor

2 Likes

wait… justice and pride is getting a book 2? good reviews so far btw

Thanks! I always appreciate positive feedback.

Good point. I’ll add that to the list… (although, it may take a while…).

obligatory plug for my remake

(@ telos don’t actually review Reborn Dimensions yet, it’s not done and subject to a whole bunch of changes in the future, maybe do DDOP though if you’re into masochism)

FE Poop review is done! Main post is now updated!

3 Likes

Loved it, keep them coming man!

For any other hacks that meet your criteria, I recommend Dark Lord and The Maiden of Light, or other old classics like Requiem and Order of the Crimson Arm.

Calling them fangames would be less confusing, there’s no hacking involved.

4 Likes

Good point.
I’ll be making an edit to fix that.

You should also play Staff of Ages, Justice and Pride, and Hiraeth Legacies.

Is Staff of Ages finished yet? I hadnt heard if it was or not…

Staff of Ages isn’t finished yet, I’m afraid