Justice & Pride Gaiden: Clash in Estria

Yes with a lot of bugs

Hotfix out, dealing with the above issues.

Might be a dumb question but what do you mean by “it’s inspired by SOTF”? What does that stand for?

Souls of the Forest

ooff this game’s hard mode is no joke, i’m having quite the trouble with some of the maps, here’s a question regarding one of the gaiden chapters:

Summary

on chapter 10x, is there a special reward if you get to protect all the wyverns? does it count if you rescue/let them escape? please, tell me what’s in the red roof house on the left side of the map, i couldn’t get to it… this map was tough, thank you

fun game so far, thanks for sharing.

If the wyverns survive, you get a Blue Gem, Speedwing, and Brave Sword. It’s supposed to count if they escape, but apparently i messed up the event check so F.

Red Roof house on the left should have a Magic Goblet (same effect as the Metis Tome)

mrgreen!! What chapter schedule now,More than 20 chapters?

Hi there, I’m really enjoying this romhack and all the effort you put in to making the gameplay fun, refreshing, and difficult (in fact, I liked it so much I registered just to post a comment here lol). I played the original Justice and Pride, another splendidly done romhack, and it’s beyond impressive that you managed to make another quality fan game in a short amount of time. Currently, I’m on Chapter 27, and I wanted to ask what the player/enemy phase theme is. It’s really catchy and fits the moment perfectly.

CH 27’s map theme is King Bowser from Super Mario Galaxy.

1 Like

Thanks!

CH 27’s map theme is King Bowser from Super Mario Galaxy.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aF10omXyhqT5DLpoLVuyJ5PHMbSX6erA?usp=sharing
New update.
This fixes the issue where many weapons and items did not have prices, allowing you to buy them for free.

Faust is reworked for consistency. He has seen changes to his growths.
Str: 70% -> 100%
Skl: 40% -> 80%
Spd: 40% -> 25%

1 Like

hotfix released. Fixes the Staff Mage AP so Sami can use the Power/Shield staves without glitching the game. Ch 15’s villages are also fixed.

1 Like

Looking forward to the patch!Secret store where?

Secret Shops

Ch. 13 - Lonely stair tile in the SW (Where Grouse’s party spawns from)
Ch. 17 - In between two rock tiles in the east of the map
Ch. 23 - On a lonely plains tile directly south of the starting area
Ch. 26 - NW end of the map, on the mountain surrounded by the forts.

ch15, Visit the village have exceptions To flash the purple screen!

Another update.
This fixes bow knight movement cost to be in line with other cavalry (they should now be properly affected by stairs/pillars)

Casual Mode has been added, as many players want to see the continuation of J&P’s story, but were put off by the difficulty. This should help out.

1 Like
"I think you need new glasses my friend.

Fire Emblem JaP G .00a

1 Like

Patch download address?

Hey, was a big fan of J&P and have been enjoying this game as well after adjusting to the large power difference in this hack.

However I’m on chapter 20 and can’t seem to be able to visit the north village, the more southern village works fine though.