Justice & Pride Gaiden: Clash in Estria

Is this game a full release?

yes it is

Serif has revoked public F2U status on a mug that was used in the hack, so I’m releasing a quick hotfix that replaces said mug.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aF10omXyhqT5DLpoLVuyJ5PHMbSX6erA?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hi, here are some bugs I found (Fortunately nothing gamebreaking)

• When choosing a weapon to attack the enemy, the word “talk” appears in the weapon type instead of “aff”.
  • The baby wyverns at chapter 10x use the mauthe doog combat animation.
  • Some of the class descriptions seem bugged. Particularly, SWD Falcoknight uses the revenant description.
  • Many of the chapter objectives, such as 10x in the status screen are “Defeat all monsters”, even though there are none.

That’s it for now. Really enjoying the hack even though the dificulty leap from J&P1 is just brutal lmao.
My bad for picking hard mode XD.

Juna fruit instead of reducing current lvl by 3 it reduces it to 3.
Cant visit north village in ch 20.

Is this complete?

Yeah, you can play from start to end.

Yo what about my ch 20 issue i cant get colt from the village and have since halted my progress.

I checked it out and it turns out that one of the vanilla convos I forgot to remove shares a flag with the village.

i couldnt wait any longer so i moved on without colt.

I updated the drive link to remove the vanilla convos.

Nice

Don’t get too attached to them, 10x is archer hell. It’s very Haard.
Bug report: Trying to recruit Azaria with Annabelle gets you this random gem:

I'm starting to think they should be the mascot of Fire Emblem Universe

3 Likes

You say that like they’re not the mascot of FEU already.

1 Like
Uhh use?

also that Sain guy beat the heck out of me.

lol it’s been a while since I’ve been working on a new hack as well as other stuff.

But here’s a new update. It fixes up various oversights from the original releases, most notably boss palettes thanks to @Pushwall, in addition to reworking ch 10x’s ending event so you should be properly rewarded for saving the wyverns.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aF10omXyhqT5DLpoLVuyJ5PHMbSX6erA?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Hey,

Really enjoying this hack so far!

I am running into an issue on chapter 14. I can’t open up the doors to the castle in the top half of the map. The unlock staff doesn’t work and neither does using door keys or the thief+lockpick (when doing this the unlock command does pop up but the door doesn’t unlock after selecting it).

Is there a workaround to this issue? I’m soft locked on this map atm.

Thanks

You need to stand on the tile that Tirado was on (it looks different from the rest of the ground)

Hello everybody. I’ m new here. :smile:
I have recently registered.
Is this hack complete, including all dialogues? Has anyone played it on real hardware (gba, ds) without encountering any problem?
I hope someone, forgiving my clumsy English, has the kindness to answer me.
Thanks. :wink: