Justice & Pride Gaiden: Clash in Estria

It’s amazing just how quickly the hack was developed 0.0

Yeah, I’ve got a lot of free time, and working solo instead of working on a team means you don’t have to wait on anyone else.

In other news, the Tier List maker is ready to go. Note this does contain units that aren’t in the playable demo, but I just wanted to complete it ahead of time.

3 Likes

Damn that’s alot! I absolutely can’t wait to play it!

Wow that was fast.
Definitely gonna check this out!

This has been in development since March or April, I just hadn’t made the thread until July.

epic!

haven’t played the hack, know nothing about it, but pink honeydew is best character

also that splice of Glass looks kinda neat

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aF10omXyhqT5DLpoLVuyJ5PHMbSX6erA?usp=sharing
We’re live!

Now time for me to ramble on for a sec.
When I started this project, I wanted its gameplay to feel distinct from the original Justice & Pride. With my love of SOTF, I wanted to make it kinda like that. While I did kinda shift away from cap-focused gameplay by upping them, and sometimes making this feel like a Japanese hack, I still feel this stays accurate to SOTF’s core idea of high accuracy & damage. I did say this was an inspiration, not a clone, after all.

Anyways, having 2 full length hacks is something most people never dream of, and while I won’t gloat, I will say it’s been a fun ride. I still have more future plans, there will inevitably be something broken because this is a MrGreen hack after all, so support will continue for this hack. Have fun, everyone!

8 Likes

Congratulations on the release! I really couldn’t finish even the first one, but as soon as I can, I will do it justice! :heart:

Congrats my dude!

Mr Green I’m your biggest fan, use the like button to notice me uwu -catfood

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations on the new release!

Be me.
Start playing it.
Select HM because I think it’ll be fine.
Find out the hard way this is very different from J&P HM.

Fun so far, though. Gives me DSFE flashbacks, but it’s fun.

for a moment it looked like the blue bearded guy had the Reinhardt smile

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aF10omXyhqT5DLpoLVuyJ5PHMbSX6erA?usp=sharing

First post launch fix, yay!
Changes:

• Rowan and Lucian have easier enemies in ch 3
  • Traunt’s luck base is now 6 to avoid low% crits early on
  • Geraint has +1 to his str/skl/spd bases
  • Ch 3’s end scene is fixed
  • A tribute was added to the epilogue
  • Nestor now correctly counts as a retreat character.

So sorry, I did another dumb.
I changed Annabelle’s class base HP later in development and forgot to change her personal base to account for it, meaning Annabelle had base 62 hp. This has now been fixed, bringing it down to 46.

I started playing this hack recently and i really enjoy it so far. And still playing. while playing this hack i encounter some issues most of it is minor so it fine for me

• Chap 10x after visiting the house in west, it suddenly got wreck idk if it’s intentional or not.
    J&PE_1599277814738

• Chap 15 I can’t visit the villages, i also try to visit those villages using my two lords
    J&PE_1599283150753

• For 15x i fought yureon using nestor and accept the sidequest but the event for 15x didn’t happened and now i’m playing chapter 16 because i don’t have a choice but to continue

• chapter 17
    J&PE_1599287977297

• 22x. Dan was supposed to be a playable unit after the gaiden chapter but when i check my roster for ch23 I can’t find him

yes I got the ch17 bug too
in 15x asked you to go gaiden or not? pretty weird I directly entered ch16 then
ch17 bug probably due to the startup event
Longbow cant double?

I just skip the dialogues after picking my units

Yes, i was asked but i directly entered the ch16

Just did the skip
And then… Alicia scored a no skill growth despite 95 growth

Crit boost is to compensate one type of weapon locked
Warrior hero generals:fk

Is this finished?