I had an idea for a Semiphone project, would anyone be interested in working on it with me?

A Telephone Hack has many hackers pass a rom file around, making their edits to it like a game of telephone, and the end result is something a lot of people worked on.

A Semiphone Hack has contributions from various users put together by one person in charge of the whole project. Characters can be submitted like a PME, but you can also submit maps, too.

6 Likes

In the end, they always come back to community hacks…

8 Likes

It’s a stone, Luigi. You didn’t make it.

12 Likes

Neat, these games look good. DOF was already on my list of games to play but I’ll play the other ones too.

No(Post must be at least 5 characters)

4 Likes

th-4025668818

7 Likes

"quote=“Ysor, post:5, topic:25194, full:true”

Lowkey that sounds really fun (I’m going to make one map a desert map where the lord starts at the bottom left corner and has to get to the top right corner)

1 Like

don’t forget to make kids spawn in the tower of valni

2 Likes

Mind if I join in too? I always wanted to join a telephone hack (of sorts) for the longest time. Here’s a sample of what I can contribute:

Were you inspired by chapter 4 of mystery of the emblem?

Is there a projected start date to when we can collaborate? I’m down to help plan and get everyone together :grin:

1 Like

I figure it’d be better to set a deadline once we’re sure how many people will be involved.

In the meantime here’s a discord server, everyone interested in this project should join. Semiphone Emblem

1 Like