GAMERS - Graphic Artists Make Especially Radical Sprites

Gang weed gang gang
amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (scarlet) amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (violet)

My first offering to the repo. Master Knight, overprotective regent to her Troubadour (the ones with swords) half-brother, comes in scarlet and violet. Let’s be real she probably publicly tortured the corrupt new head king because she’s just Built Different :flushed:
(Other two sprites were Brunnya and a bit of Isadora)

Hopefully this next one is easier:
Meg {NickT, Stitch}.png
(Meg by NickT and Stitch, feel free to improve the blinking frames)
(inb4 it’s another year before the next post)

10 Likes

amema003 - Mysterious Priestess
Melady didn’t get a “proper” splice, so I thought I’d deliver. Other two sprites are Natasha and Louise.

Current challenge is still Meg, by the way. If you can’t think of anything, just find two mugs you like and work from there.

4 Likes

PegCanDy
Meg+Forde+that edgy guy from FE7. Can’t remember his name.

I gotta rush to work, but I want to see somebody do something with this Effie mug by JeytheCount.

11 Likes

amema003 - Fastest Sword in the West
I like Effie’s back hair a lot (Other two mugs are Karla and Leila)
amema003 - Gayass Pirate
ETA: And another one. A perfectly-crafted balance of cute and cool. Other two were Valter and Sterling Glovner’s Pirate Nino.

Dagdar(InGame)
Next is Stitch’s Dagdar.

14 Likes

howdy freefall here
jungo
Made with A lot lowen and an eye pinch of zeiss and dagdars bandana is there

Geese
geese is next

6 Likes

Some constructive criticism:

• You’re three colors over the limit there. Skin shades are tough to make consistent. I use GraphicsGale, which has a Color Replacer feature in which you replace the bottom color with the top color. Does the program you use have anything like that?
  • Minimug’s proportions are wrong. Take a 64x64 selection of your mug and resize it to 32x32. Remove the nose and clean up the shading, and there you have it.
  • Shirt design is a bit tiny. Maybe remove it?
  • Shading on the bandana is hard to see. Blade has a ton of color palettes for hair and other non-skin things, as well as skin.
    Remember, practice makes better at the very least. A whole lot of useful tutorials and other things.

Next mug to splice is Geese, by the way.

1 Like

Thanks for the criticism

2 Likes

Bandit-Geese-BorsCanDy
This mug took awhile for me to fix the frames. Geese, Bors and Damas, the first boss of FE6.

Ena {NickT, Stitch}
Next up is this Ena mug by Nickt/Stitch.

8 Likes

amema003 - DRAGON ON A DRAGON
Yo dawg, I heard you like dragons, so we put a dragon on a dragon for maximum dragon (other sprite used was Garytop’s Suletta)

Holy hell it’s Honeydew (by LaurentLacroix, edits by Levin64)

11 Likes

GV Mia otherCanDy

I was originally not going to submit this splice until I realized it’d be funny if I submitted her with colours similar to Mia. I used Honeydew, a Mia mug from Nickt I believe, and Limstella for the hair. Great Value Mia!

I like this OC by Zeldacrafter. Do something fun with them!

13 Likes
Critique

Just noticed you were three colors over the line there. Inconsistent colors in the minimug account for two of them, but I was having trouble removing a third.

amema003, ZeldaCrafter, JiroPaiPai, Nickt - Amazonian Beauty
Buff MILFs in your area (other two sprites are Nickt’s Titania and JiroPaiPai’s shirtless Linus)

Uhm… cheesed to meet you? (Valentian cheese lover by Stitch)

14 Likes

Was it just the orange one? I can remove it and just include the red one.

The other one had 19 colors too. Reduced the teal to two colors instead of three.
candy bootleg mia (orange) candy bootleg mia (red)
Also an alternate palette to make her into a Bargain Bin Brigid.
bargain bin brigid

Next challenge is Stitch’s sprite of the Cheese Lover from SOV, by the way.

2 Likes

Since when is it f2e, btw?

Stitch literally said so when posting it.

Steal! Cheese! Gold!

By your powers combined I become…
Adult Colm from Sacred Stones!
TimeskipColmCanDy-Atey-Stitch

Next sprite is Jemmie, by Wave, now!

18 Likes

Thanks to Alchemy, I created an OC by using Jemmie, Elanora, and Larum i have created
Eleanora
Lalum

The lovely Mistress Lalanoramie (name pending)
8bit

Next challenge: que the funny music
L'Arachel

13 Likes

amema003 - HOT MILLENNIA-OLD DRAGON MILFS IN YOUR AREA
HOT MILLENNIA-OLD DRAGON MILFS IN YOUR AREA (other two sprites were Ursula and one of Melia’s splice comp portraits)

Next sprite! (by LaurentLacroix)

14 Likes

madame larum
Thanks to @amema003 for cleaning her up.

8 Likes

Are you in the wrong thread?

This is the next challenge, by the way.