Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

First, let me say I’m having a lot of fun playing your hack. Thanks for putting this together. I love the touches of adding Eliwood and his relation to Hector from FE7 into the early chapters. It does bother me a little that Wolt is so present in the story even when he dies in combat (like happened in my playthrough). Maybe you could change his death quote to say he’s retreating, somewhat akin to Oswin or Soren?

I found that Lot’s personal skill does not work. He does not gain 30 avoid on enemy phase.

I think you may have missed changing some same-turn reinforcements (ambush spawns) in Ch 12: The True Enemy. It seems like you removed ambush spawns from previous chapters, so I was caught off guard when they showed up in this chapter. (Lilina never stood a chance :frowning: )

I feel like giving all of the fighters fury by default and arming them all with silver axes is too much. In combination with the increased hit rates on axes and with intimidation, it makes the fighters way scarier than they have ever been. They frequently accurately hit and double my units, so tanky units like Bors end up being unable to tank more than a single fighter at a time.

Why did Cath lost stealing :sob:

How do I get the staff of saints in chapter 16x?? I tried stealing it but Cath lost the ability to steal upon learning acrobat •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

I’ve been playing an older, jankier version for awhile, 3.14, and gotta say, the bases, growths, and levels in the latest version suck. It’s not vanilla FE6, but still not a fan of these nerfs at all. Is there a DL of 3.29 anywhere? Wanna see if that’s any better.

And while I’m asking, some of that jank include Sol just never activating, Guinivere having no supports, and Lot’s personal not doing anything. Were those points ever fixed? Fury doesn’t drain health on counterattacks either, but that’s probably for the best.

1 Like

One of my gripes with binding blade was Roy and Cath like you talk to her 3 times with Roy and Roy only then get her and they have no support together…like what. I hope maybe this will fix here. If not either way still excited!

It was fun while it lasted. Game won’t move last the pre-ch16 cutscene. It freezes after Douglas speaks. Anyway to completely skip a cutscene?

Use naother emulator(only some work) or spam select like your life depends on it(low rate of success)

Lol

Okay I have played up to Chapter 9 now and I think if there is going to be a ft where we send units have especially if we have to in order to make sure we don’t overload then Roy needs to have to capability to recruit everyone. Like if I chose to send Sue and Noah home (which I almost did) then I would have no way to unlock Fir and Shin.

My Trec is soooo good early on…was he always this beefy and tanky?

Is there a way to remove the damage numbers during combat? It’s not a big deal, I’m just not a fan of them personally.

1 Like

You need good units in games, that’s why I recommend to say nothing about the topic „Trec“ :wink:
Take it as it is (a gift) and go for it with him :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Is there a character recruitment guide for this game by chance?

Spoiler warning if you haven’t gotten past Chapter 14.

Summary

The battle against Athos in 14x is so damn ridiculous like omg. Almost all his stats are higher than my best units! The low defense doesn’t even matter because the luck and speed is so damn high you can’t hit him then his magic one shots most your units like…wtf

Ya i feed a lot of kills to a single unit and use a barrier staff and hoped for a lucky crit took 3 attempts but worked and by 3 attempt i mean restart the chapter 3 tims because my gold fish memory forgot to save

Omg yes! I had to get lucky with assassin :expressionless:. I was like please lethality

I remember that Sue and Geese did most of the part killing Athos.
At that time, Dorothy and Saul were still part of the team to maximize the Damage Output for Sue.
Geese has incredible high Axe-critrate.

Gwendolyn and Trec were tanky enough to survive one hit, as far as I remember.

All in all, I haven’t lost one „important“ unit against Athos.

1 Like

I did not lost evenone only a total of 9 restarts

1 Like

Lol i lose no one. Save states are my friend

1 Like

Save states save the day lol

2 Likes