Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [33 CHAPTERS, 15 Gaidens, 48 total, COMPLETED]

Version 1.60

-After many months, finally the story is complete. I still have to add Credits, some talk convos andsome battle quotes, but the story is finally finished. I hope that you like it!
-Reworked chapter 4-1x. You have to kill two bosses instead of rout
-Added a new gaiden chapter.
-Removed chapter 3-3x (reworked into chapter 4-8x)
-Added more talk convos during other chapters.
-The reward from completing chapter 1-6x is 5000 G instead of four gold weapons, however, partaking into this chapter will make the others harder.
-Added three new characters. Derma the bishop (joins in 4-7) and Roberto the sniper (joins in 4-8) and Leisveliol the mage knight (joins in 4-9) he was the boss of 3-3
-Wrote down the battle cry for the final chapter.
-Added more cutscenes.
-Added more gems to stel in various chapters
-Rewrote some of the dialogue, and corrected some grammar mistakes, up to chapter 1-3.
I want to thank a friend of mine to help me with the correction of the story.
-Chapter 4-5 is divided in two parts, in the first one, you have to seize the throne, as usual, then you have to defeat a boss
-I still have to fix bugs

10 Likes

To this day, I still cannot believe what I’ve managed to accomplish.
I have no idea what I was thinking to make such a colossal project.
I want to thank all of you who have had the patience and the support you gave to me.
I hope that I made something that you like.

10 Likes

Oh I didn’t expect you to listen to my ramblings :exploding_head: I understood the choice but it is nice to be heard :grin:

So far it’s been gold in a bottle. We thank you for all your hard work! You didn’t have to do it but you did!

Alright time for me to replay from start to finish, for real this time

@FrecciaVerde

Can you double-check to make sure that you have all your assets in order?

Offhand, I count five "Unknown"s in your credits list. Per our site crediting policy, any assets taken from the repository should have their creators’ names listed. Additionally, “the music comes from the repository” is not an acceptable way to credit the composers.

some things in the repo are credited to unknown, and im pretty sure the credits that’re “unknown” here are same as ones within repo

4 Likes

I’ve updated the credit.txt. In the next days I’m planning to find out all the unknown who made some portraits and battle animations.

1 Like

Bug reported. Apologies if you’ve address this before but after 1-6 when the lady npc (i forget her name) you’re trying to save speaks the texts goes way off screen and blank and she just keeps speaking with no texts until the siblings dialogue starts back again.

So far really enjoying the game play. The character portraits and writing…are still kind of rough but the gameplay is more than enough to keep me happy for now.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, I shall address as soon as possible.

1-5, got ambushed by a bunch of killer axe pirates after trying to talk to green Zurayu (who doesnt become controllable when talked to?)

He doesn’t? That’s a bug I need to address. Btw, the killer axe pirate aren’t ambush spawns.

1 Like

1-7x: All the enemies freeze up when I managed to seal all the entrances with the assistance of a light rune, they refuse to attack my overpowered paladins blocking the entrance. I was able to cheese the lvl by just waiting until boss spawns and walks towards me

They refuse to attack? Strange, on my playtesting that never happened, they were more than willing to attack the paladins, but hey, I put the light rune here for a reason. Congrats on completing the chapter.

1-F:
2 cutscene characters were not properly removed.
Map is not really playable due to their added 10 leadership stars.

bug

Oops. I’m gonna fix this right now.
Version 1.61:
-Fixed the dialogue from chapter 1-6 end event
-Zurayu can be recruited by Irma as intended
-Removed the cutscene units from chapter 1-F.

1 Like

More bugs from part 2:

• The inventory partition doesn’t work anymore and part 2 starts with the full 200 inventory. I assume this is the way now due to repeated issue in the past.
  • 2-2: Ekrian can talk to Uzkrega before the latter is actually recruited. Probably could remove this or change this to a recruit convo.
  • 2-2 berserker boss doesn’t have enough weapon rank for Swordslayer and was a sitting duck.
  • Salafir’s unit portrait is screwed up
Bug

• ID 98 axe Wyvern Knight has Luna lvl set to 255 so it cannot be obtained from lvl up.

Next patch coming tomorrow.
By the way, the convoy for part two didn’t work so I used the one from part three. I’m sorry if that bothers you, I cannot figure out what’s wrong with it.

3 Likes

I recruited Julianus in 2-5, in 2-5x he turned green and I have to pay again

2-F: breaking/opening any of the stuff to the north part of the map screws up tile change

bug

Found this bug at the end of Chapter 1-8. He talking randomly then all the speech disappears