Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [33 CHAPTERS, 15 Gaidens, 48 total, COMPLETED]

Not sure if this is a bug or what but I’m on 1-3 and the talk option for Irma to talk to the boss isn’t populating.

I removed the talk option from Irma to boss, this would make him not recruitable. As you know, there are many characters that you can recruit and I felt that the player had enough axe users, further more you get two figthers next chapter.

1 Like

Makes sense! I was just following the recruitment guide! Is that why Irma has no supports?

Exactly.

This guy has dedicated almost 2 years on fixing his mess, that’s the spirit!

2 Likes

Just an update on bugs I’ve found so far I encountered a bug in 1-5x where I can only talk to tim and no one else then when I talk to nila the screen just goes black and freezes so like I can’t move forward. Also the bard doesn’t show in the support menu as to who he supports with. If you check others you can see him but not him directly. Sorry if this is known I didn’t see a list of “known bugs/errors”

I still have to write some dialogue, I have to look after the Nila bug.

1 Like

What’s your favourite palette?

I only have these two castle maps, so I would like you to tell me wich one you prefer.

4 Likes

If I may express my humble opinion, as far as I am concerned, the first and fourth respectively.

2 Likes

Fortunatly, those are the ones I already implemented. Glad we share the same taste.

1 Like

I’m close to finish the hack, I need to finish writing the story, the credits, the battle quotes, talk events, rally cry before the great battle and fixing the bugs. Down below, there’re screenshoots of one of the battle quotes.

6 Likes

Version 1.58:

-Wrote all the story up to chapter 1-F
-Made small adjustments to the palette of the maps of chapter 1-F and 3-6
-Fixed a bug in wich talking to Nila on chapter 1-5x would freeze the game
-Added more talk events during the chapters
I suggest to not play any gaiden chapters afte part II, I’m still working on them

3 Likes

Version 1.59:

-Added story up to chapter 2-F.

That aside, I would like to know what do you think
about the player units. Is there any unit that stands out?
Do you think some units are garbage, some are broken?
I would like to know so that I may make some changes.

5 Likes

I have only gotten to chapter 5 but so far I really like Sika the best she just is tops. Piero too even though he is always sleep it makes me more intrigued in the skills he learn and his supports so like now I have to have in the team. Also, Sero but I just think he is cute lol

I am stuck at chapter 3-3, the game stuck after Nathan and Hejira join (turn 2), after the dialogue.

Do you mean that you can no longer play? Strange, it never happened to me before. But I think I know why. I’m looking for a solution to an issue where player units would disappear.

1 Like

Yes, it kind of stuck there right after the dialogue between Nathan and Hejira, so the game cannot go into Turn 2.

I use mGBA to play, is there any problem with the Emulator?

This happens on 1-6 can’t see the entire conversation

Sorry for the inconvenience. I shall fix it.

My pc had a problem, but now I can resume working. Hopefully next week there will be another update.

2 Likes