Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [33 CHAPTERS, 15 Gaidens, 48 total, COMPLETED]

More bugs from part 2:

• The inventory partition doesn’t work anymore and part 2 starts with the full 200 inventory. I assume this is the way now due to repeated issue in the past.
  • 2-2: Ekrian can talk to Uzkrega before the latter is actually recruited. Probably could remove this or change this to a recruit convo.
  • 2-2 berserker boss doesn’t have enough weapon rank for Swordslayer and was a sitting duck.
  • Salafir’s unit portrait is screwed up
Bug

• ID 98 axe Wyvern Knight has Luna lvl set to 255 so it cannot be obtained from lvl up.

Next patch coming tomorrow.
By the way, the convoy for part two didn’t work so I used the one from part three. I’m sorry if that bothers you, I cannot figure out what’s wrong with it.

3 Likes

I recruited Julianus in 2-5, in 2-5x he turned green and I have to pay again

2-F: breaking/opening any of the stuff to the north part of the map screws up tile change

bug

Found this bug at the end of Chapter 1-8. He talking randomly then all the speech disappears

Pretty weird that 3-2x has like exactly 1 talk available, iirc 4-4x should be the same.

Most notably Julianus mentions the possibility of paying him extra to keep him after crossing the border, I was expecting it to pop up in 3-2x but it is not here

Zomu has 2 entries with Malitia in the support partner list, making their support bugged and impossible to progress

Version 1.63:

-Ekrian can recruit Uzkrega in chapter 2-2
-Colga can now wield the swordslayer
-fixed Salafir portrait
-fixed a bug in wich when Ivo was killed in 1-3xx the player wouldn’t get a gameover
-fixed a bug where axe wyvern knight cannot get luna.
-fixed some dialogue not appearing.

2 Likes

3-2xx objective is to kill boss, but objective doesn’t work

wtf

Also Cheyenne mug is screwed up, I would recommend taking a good hard look again at all the mugs in the game, there is probably a bunch of screw ups that I didnt catch

Sonnetter dance animation on the map glitches out, have to open menu to refresh it

Ascanio got removed from the party at 3-3, this is definitely a bug too

Tomorrow I shall release a new patch. Currently I’m working with one of my friends to troubleshoot and correct bugs.

6 Likes

Sorry for the lack of replies. I’ve been busy this weeks, both in the bug correction and in the real life.
I’ve been revising the story together with my playtesting friends, in order to fix the story and the bugs.
I would rather release a patch that contain big improvements, rather than a binch of small ones. Rest assured that I’m still working on this “little” project.

4 Likes

i’m stuck at chapter 3-3 after dialogue

Do you have Discord? You can send me a savestate, so that I can see the issue. Which emulator are you using?

I’m using Pizza boy GBA emulator, i will try send to you save state via discord

Summary

Is this a bug? Why are these two randomly on the map here and moving?

The game crashes whenever I try to view Semil or Zimer support

Yeah, it’s a bug.

1 Like

I gotta ask. Whats the latest version of the game now?

Would it be possible to add a ups file version of it cuz github isn’t working for me (something like Google drive or Dropbox?)

Well, you are certainly not a writer or an illustrator, but the game mechanics are fine. The dialogues could use some good refining. Also, I can see Nazir blinking from behind his bangs in the prologue. I love the personal weapons, however. The fact that everyone has some weapon unique to them is precious, reminds me of FE Four Kings.

Edit: I forgot to say that, despite my criticism, I am enjoying the game so far.

2 Likes

V 1.65

-refined the dialogue up to chapter 1-5
-Fixed a bug on chapter 1-F where Velser and Eusebios appeared in the enemy castle walls
-fixed a bug on chapter 2-f where opening a door would lead to another wrong tile change
-due to the number of player units and memory limitation, the player can send units away to make some free space. No need to make space for units if they are dead. Available on chapter 3-2x and 4-4x wich are talking and supply chapters.
-Added more battle quotes
-Added a pair of portraits

6 Likes

None of these bugs in 3-2xx and 3-3 were fixed in the newest ver