Fire Emblem: Storge is a relatively short hack with the premise that all recruitment (which is done by hiring mercenaries) and buying of weapons and items is done at the very start, and then the player must play through the rest of the game with those choices.
The story centers on the merchant Becker, who is on a trip from Fussell to Barnett, ostensibly to sell a shipment of Vikarian emeralds, but in truth, he is looking for his estranged daughter Gretchen, who is working there as a mercenary. Join the two as they venture forth, as a plot to seize power is poised to upend their simple trip…
- Over 30 playable characters
- A reasonably decent story, hopefully
- 5 action-packed chapters and one slightly less action-packed one
- Cool new items and weapons
- A new game+ feature that allows you to gain rewards from certain playthroughs and carry them forward into future ones!
- Lots of replayability!
- Does having Roy still count as a feature?
Note that Normal is recommended for first playthroughs. Hard has some shenanigans that’ll be difficult to deal with while playing blind.