Weapon Reversal is more or less a reskin of Sacred Stones that changes every (yes every) unit to a class they are weak to.
New classes and animations have been added to compensate for lack of certain weapon types.
All (finished) palettes done by Datagne. Note that not all palettes are done for all units yet, and no units have their promoted palettes finished currently.
Units that have more than one weapon type are usually reclassed based on their highest ranked weapon. Example a cavalier with a D in swords and a E in lances would be reclassed to a unit using Lances. Units who use 3 types of weapons (Duessel) are reclassed as I saw fit.
I appreciate any balance suggestions.
NOTE: The game has been tested on hard mode, and as such I suggest playing on hard mode.
- Gave Ephraim a new base class animation (pictured below)
- Gave Eirika a new base class animation (pictured below)
- Gave Ross a new trainee battle and map animation (pictured in main post)
- Gave Amelia new battle and map animations for several of her classes.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash on entering battle with a Gargoyle in skirmishes.
- Fixed a bug causing a healer in chapter 3 to not heal anyone. Changed all Myrmidons in said chapter to Sword Brigands.
- Fixed description bugs of the bosses in the Final Chapter. Also made them count as boss units.
- Disabled easy mode.
- Updated unit panel to include stats and active weapon.
- Fix Bugs
Document showing all characters classes: FE8 WTA Change - Google Sheets
UPS patch (Apply to a clean FE8 Rom) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UgOi7f-5UMNyP_mFdJdm7YK53m6dL1JW/view?usp=sharing