Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Well Iā€™m back with some Awakening again;

F2E

FE Awakening - Risen Chief
FE Risen Chief

40 Likes

Misha from FE5.
Misha {Claire}

43 Likes

An old OC portrait Iā€™m making F2E

Kai - Original Character
Kai

15 Likes

ā€œIā€™d hate to have insulted you by accident. I was trying to do it on purpose!ā€
Shallan (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Shallan Davar, The Stormlight Archives)

ā€œMy father thinks Iā€™m a better man than he is. Unfortunately for you, heā€™s wrong.ā€
Adolin (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Adolin Kholin, The Stormlight Archives)

Heya guys, itā€™s me again with two more Stormlight Archive mugs, Shallan Davar and Adolin Kholin. Adolinā€™s canvas left eye is bothering me, as is how I handled the black streaks in his hair, so Iā€™ll probably touch him up at some point, but not now (Edit: I lied, it was now. Still not happy with the hair, but fixed the eye and an inconsistiency with framing I hadnā€™t noticed earlier). Speaking of touching up, thoughā€¦

ā€œStorming lighteyes!ā€
Kaladin (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}

I went back and added blinking frames to Kaladin (The blink and half-blink are basically identical since he doesnā€™t have much of an eye to close lol). No smile frames, though, since Kaladin never smiles.
Having some trouble keeping Stormlight off my mind (and I still have two more books to get through so thatā€™s unlikely to change), but Iā€™m thinking about getting into more complex splicing, so Iā€™ll probably do more but itā€™ll probably be awhile before they get done.

Welp, see you guys around!

14 Likes

Another boss from Awakening

F2E

FE Awakening - Dalton/Dalen
FE Dalton-Dalen

30 Likes

Made some improvements to Kerendu
Kerendu
God I need to sleep

25 Likes

Got the urge to make a skill Icon for ā€œInmune Statusā€. F2U/F2E

19 Likes

Just something small, but I just poked at Blue Druidā€™s neat Griffon Knight idle map sprites a bit to centre it more, as well as adding a wee bit of movement to it. I hardly deserve credit for this. Have fun for those who like Griffons~
Griffon Knight (U) {Blue Druid}-stand

19 Likes

Iā€™ve got another animation. Its a Batgal from the Shantae seriesā€¦ againā€¦
Hopefully others can find a use for it despite it being from another property. I think the original design is pretty cool. Plus I think having more flail users is a good thing.

Batgal
BatgalBatgal

28 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c7NRafHA2WVUhjjJJ-SCoAC2NEU6ZcRn?usp=drive_link
PeachMagic
PeachStaff
Peach animations that I made
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sd4DYO2xU1-HuZkpjzk35XHBi8DBGSpY?usp=drive_link
FarmGirlLance
FarmGirlUnarmed
Farmgirl/Farmhand animations that are edits of the FE8 Recruit class/Amelia.
Gonna be a while before I can cook up some new battle animations/edits though

45 Likes

Next Awakening shared boss and another Kozaki armour knight/general

F2E

FE Awakening - Campari/Gyral
FE Campari-Gyral

30 Likes

I made Genevieve from Valkyrie Profile. Feel free to use her how you see fit! youā€™ll have to edit her to fit the hackbox tho

45 Likes

forgot the mini!!

22 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Magic Axe Maniac Special
I created a package adding magic axe part to several animations in the repository, I wish I could add more, but itā€™s already pretty full, so here it is:

Hawkzerker by TBA and F Hawkzerker by Maiser6
Axe
Axe

Vanilla Journeyman and F Journeyman by Gav333
Axe
Axe

Vanilla Fighter, repal pants by Stich, F repal by BlackMage and SageHapuiaJDJ, Bandana and Telius-Style by Leo_Link
Axe
Axe
Axe
Axe
Axe

FE9 Fighter by MK404 and F variant by Pikmin
Axe
Axe

Vanilla Warrior (Realer axe by Sphealnuke), Bandana and Repal by Pushwall
Axe
Axe
Axe
Axe
Axe

FalconKnight V2 by Flasuban
Axe

SALVAGED F Paladin
Axe

Leo_Linkā€™s Malig Knight
Axe

Lord Hector Reskin by Nuramon and Jeorge reds, Great lord repal and Vanguard by Temp
Axe
Axe
Axe

General Shield V2, +Cape, and Baron (Both Swing and Chain axe)

Axe
Axe

Axe
Axe

Axe
Axe

Package link: Magic axe pack - Google Drive

So thatā€™s it, until next time :heavy_heart_exclamation:

60 Likes

So at like, some point last year I did that Wolf reskin of Mauthe Doog, and uhā€¦ only finally did I get around to map sprites. Wolf and Dire Wolf, Dire Wolf is essentially a palette swap and sprite flip. Tail is a bit bushier compared to Mauthe Doog. Veeeery simple edit, but sometimes simplicity is good. Enjoy?

WolfStandWolfWalk DireWolfStandDireWolfWalk

26 Likes

Next boss, the Plegian/Grimleal Berserkers

F2E

FE Awakening - Morristan/Algol
FE Morristan-Algol

30 Likes

2nd one today, although this one isnt from Awakening, this one was done as a break from Awakening.

F2E

FE Echoes Gaiden - Echoes Saint
FE Echoes Saint

57 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

One ā€œquickā€ thing before I truly rest from editing something:
Huichelaarā€™s Assassin Repal Additions

Bow (Lyn Style) by BatimaTheBat and Knife by Jj09
Bow
Sword

Link: Assassin repal Knife and Bow.rar - Google Drive

So thatā€™s it, until next time :heavy_heart_exclamation:

29 Likes

I think Iā€™d actually forgotten to submit these when I made them, but I made some ā€œevent propā€ variants of the FE6 female Thief class map sprites, for Leilaā€™s cutscene appearances, since it always kinda bugged me that sheā€™s a Thief but uses Assassin map sprites.

Propped up against a tree:
Thief (F) (Propped-Up) {Topaz Light}-stand Thief (F) (Propped-Up) {Topaz Light}-walk

Collapsed:
Thief (F) (Downed) {Topaz Light}-stand Thief (F) (Downed) {Topaz Light}-walk

These are just simple edits of vanilla sprites, but I hope they prove useful! F2U and F2E!

25 Likes