Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

My DAT said i should start small, so i did the small edit and repalette to the female warrior to use Sphealnuke axe. It’s not much but i figured it maybe useful for someone.
Axe

39 Likes

2 more Awakening sprites from me today.

F2E

FE Awakening - Morgan F
FE Morgan F

FE Awakening - Morgan M
FE Morgan M

36 Likes

Spliced together a bunch of VTuber mugs recently! These are all F2E. Also, please read AnyColor’s guidelines before using them.

Ike Eveland - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Ike Eveland

Pomu Rainpuff - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Pomu

Selen Tatsuki - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Selen Tatsuki

Vox Akuma - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Vox Akuma

34 Likes

One more gen 2 kid, one left to go.

F2E

FE Awakening - Yarne
FE Yarne

28 Likes

I’m very happy to share this. I made a Women Scorpion. (Or ScropGal)
Scorpgal

And here are the accompanying map sprites for her!
Scorpgal (F) {Stephano}-walkScorpgal (F) {Stephano}-stand

In addition, I made an update to animation I made earlier of a Shantae character, Sky. In addition to a lance, she now also has a bow.
SkyBow

While I custom made this more my ROM hack, someone else may like the look of my custom CSA so I thought I would share it.
Stephano Custom CSA
Here is the pallette:0E52FF7F6B35D22D2304FD7BDC779973047BC5726566055EA651664D2645C73C

Here is what it looks like in game

CSA1
CSA2
CSA3
CSA4
CSA5

Until next time… I still have like 50 more animations to make… oh my…

48 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mlE-piIbt_rcSDDEpKv0tk4FppN5a97l?usp=sharing

Custom armored fighter animations with FE9-styled getups instead of war pajamas. Map sprites and class card included as well.

Axe
Handaxe
Unarmed
Fighter (M) Armored Axe {YellowToadstool}-stand
542eba0f59c9e2c238da5f5230bb66c35499ce04
Fighter (M) Armored Axe {YellowToadstool}

40 Likes

It’s me and this new, unfinished product… hope you all like it!

Untitled
I haven’t created a script for it yet so I only have this image…
ShadowKnight

I think I’ll call it ShadowKnight :smiley:
Based on art by Darkmatter122

54 Likes

The last gen 2 character done.

F2E

FE Awakening - Owain
FE Owain

+No hand alt
FE Owain Alt

+More Red Tone version
FE Owain More Red

+More Red Tone No Hand Alt version
FE Owain Alt More Red

EDIT: Updated shoulder pads and collars and added two more variants where I traded one hair tone for an extra red one.

43 Likes

Introducing the mystical Mahout!!
with
Lance:
Palette1

Tusk:
Palette2

And Bows:
Palette3

Original:
Lance

Download link:
New link new me

This animations like Saki’s original uses a custom sound, I’ve ofc included the sound effect used and the instruction to insert the sound effect in the credit file.

I’d like to thank my bro Sable mage as always for scripting my stuff as well as Saki and everyone who made the original mahout. This was a huggeeee project literally and figuratively and it’s definitely not perfect lol the elephant got in the way a lot, but hey I tried my best.

49 Likes

Maylene from Fire Emblem 0: Legacy of the Holy War. Credit to serif, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, and Imperial.

Portrait Editor Nations_of_Conquest.PATCH.20211018165846.gba_3@03 _8ACC18
Prez_Selk’s OC. Credit to Glaceo - I commissioned this a few years ago but I didn’t directly work on it like the first.

Two portraits I had previously submitted but removed from the repository. I had done it out of bad faith and ill intentions, and for that I’m sincerely sorry for any fellow modders I may have unintentionally or maliciously intended to screw over. I’ve been away from the scene and had a change of heart about these.

38 Likes

i made an old man, do whatever you want with him

49 Likes

whatever you want with him

WHAT200_JAN2024

WHAT400_JAN2024

WHATJAN2024

30 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Vanilla Wyvern rider Repal kit .
Edit: Fixed credits for Axe and Hand Axe animation, please download the updated file.

Sword
The original kit had two sword options, but I preferred working with the SamirPlayz version.

Handaxe
Axe
Original Axe and Handaxe by eCut, now with a magic axe part. (hmmm magic axe)

Bow

I also changed some details in the Bow to be more consistent, in my opinion, but credit goes to PrincessKilvas, Spud, Blue Druid for the original animation.

Lance
And in general, added an extra frame to the wyvern’s wings using the armless version of Leo_link as base.

Link: WR Repal.rar - Google Drive

So that’s it, love you all and until next time. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

33 Likes

Kaladin (The Stormlight Archive) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Kaladin Stormblessed, from The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson)

“Honor is dead, but I’ll see what I can do.”

Was absentmindedly scrolling through the Repo’s portraits and realized there weren’t any Stormlight Archive characters in the “other properties” area, so… Here’s a novice artist’s interpretation of Kaladin Stormblessed. Thinking about doing some more, both Stormlight and original stuff, but I didn’t even get the blinking frames in this time so we’ll see. I think the file and all that is formatted right, but if it’s not just lmk and I’ll fix it.

Cheers,
PhoenixRadiant

22 Likes

For you classic JRPG lovers, I proudly present the custom magic slime!
(Proper Enemy, Ally, Neutral palette pngs included)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Nv74e9BaQg6vytnUCmn6t66yv96GJXcU?usp=sharing

Magic:
Magic

Staff:
Staff

Slime Stand
Slime Walk

Slime

61 Likes

Time to drop a new portrait,

Here’s Neves/Snow:

Thanks to @UltraFenix For some shoulder pad help

Cav armor
Snow (cavsis) {DatonDemand, Ultra Fenix}

Peg armor
Snow (Pegasis) {DatonDemand, Ultra Fenix}

F2U/F2E ofc

Lore

A mysterious woman of unknown past. Proficient in mounting both horses and pegasus. She tells a different story each time somevody asks about her scar.

26 Likes

With Winter underway, it has certainly been snowing like one of these: The Banshee.

Banshee

BansheeCard

BansheeStand
BansheeMove

Animation commissioned by @Zarg.

77 Likes

Map animation fix.
Moving Map Anims FE8 HD Version.gba_167@A8 Slime_0107ABEC

18 Likes

Savage lyn {DatonDemand, Eldritch Abomination}
Edit: forgot the blood on the frames lol

Formated in a gif to make multiple versions download easier
thanks to Eldritch Abomination for the fe8 palette.
And I made an amateurish attempt at her personal:

{2WB, DatonDemand} {Vanilla + Blitz} Gullin Katti-export

The Gullin Katti, Boar cutter.
based on 2wb’s mani katti

Lore aka edgy fanfiction

“Boar slayer”. What was lyn without her tribe? the lone survivor living off the lands. She buried them all, her tribes men, women, children. And now there was nothing but the wind and the grass and the trees. The stars decorating the sky, and the pristine waters around her.

It was beautiful and peaceful, and she was content… for a time but try as she might she couldn’t find peace inside herself, she couldn’t let go. A fire was lit inside her and she was hopeless to quell it. The screams and pleads of her tribesmen haunting her dreams and on repeat on her ears. revenge was on her mind constantly.

The liquid felt warm on her skin. Blood from a thief she found scrounging around camp. He’d pleaded to her for his life, she had to hold herself off from laughing at that. They were all the same to her, Boars, savages with no remorse or honor. And as her father had hunted the bears around their camp to keep her safe, she’ll hunt these “boars” to keep everyone else safe.

24 Likes