Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Have these, anyone can use em.

Credit @L95
Adult Fae Mug
Adult Fae Battle Sprite

41 Likes

literally copy-pasted 'cause i’m too lazy: i decided to do a small restoration and update some OCs of mine that i posted long ago, so now they all have proper mini mugs( since “the last promise” kind of minis have become an obsolete meme ) and a palette a bit more in line with the dark purple used for FE GBA last gen mugs.
anyway, here they are again:

Sigfrey | Sophia (default + smile) | Lancelot

Sigfrey-Fenreir Fenreir-Sophia-default Fenreir-Sophia-smile Fenreir-Lancelot

Shin | Heiken | Rei

Fenreir-Shin Fenreir-Heiken Fenreir-Rei

17 Likes

Sword
Unarmed
Bow
Knife

Introducing: Leila-style generic Assassin animations!

Original animation by FPZero, Moocavo, Riku. Knife by Pushwall, Jj09. Bow by Itranc. Hair by me.

Download HERE

29 Likes

My first custom soundtrack, based on FE4’s “The final Holy War”.
Any critique or help is welcome. (F2E)
Enjoy :slight_smile:
NativeInstrumentMap2 is required for the instrument’s

How it sound’s ingame:

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9jsiL2-BhZUKQetTxvh6qm62Ts4wI48/view?usp=sharing

15 Likes

here’s some more stuff from old Final Fantasy VII and VIII portraits that i’ve recently fixed out of mercy and nostalgia.
same treatment as the previous ones, now they’ve been given a proper mini mug and an overall improved palette with minor fixes on mouth/eyes frames:

FF VII: Cloud | Zack | Aerith | Sephiroth

FF VII - Cloud Fenreir FF VII - Zack Fenreir FF VII - Aerith Fenreir FF VII - Sephiroth Fenreir

FF VIII: Squall (classic + KH variant)

FF VIII - Squall Fenreir KH - Leon Fenreir

this will probably be the last batch of revamped sprites for the time being though.
i’m currently working on other stuff and i’m not really interested in improving more of my older works due to excessive amounts of work/time required, so yeah, this temporary restoration session is officially concluded.

11 Likes

FE4’s Chapter 1 theme “Girl of the Spirit Forest”.
I’m not completely happy how it turned out, so there might be a revision one day.
Any critique or help is welcome. (F2E, F2U)
NativeInstrumentMap2 is required for the instrument’s

How it sound’s ingame:

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKfdQrAlFwzGXJLCkjH1JYAll5QL09gF/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes

Hi guys, this is Dark and this will be very likely my last post here until the next months or even years.

Unfortunately due to real life meters I will have to study and start my life in order to do what I like in the future, meaning that I had to choose between doing what I like now and getting myself in a bad position in the future or doing what I don’t like now and getting myself a chance to do what I love in the future. And I’m pretty sure you guys know what I had to choose.

So, Some months ago I decided to do the insanity of creating the Advance Wars Animations to FE, and hell, that was insane, but I managed to finish it! I’m not sure how, but I finished…

So, I already talked too much, here you go what I did!

Battle Animations

—Misc—

Magic

—Infantry—

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

—Recon—

Gun

Gun

GunGun

Gun

Gun

—Tank—

GunBow

GunBow

GunBow

GunBow

GunGun

—Md. Tank—

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

—Neo Tank—

GunGun

—Mobile Anti Air—

Gun

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Anti Air Missile Launcher—

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Artillery/SPG—

BowBow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Missile Launcher—

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Pipe Runner—

Missile

TileSets (12 TileSets)

Mugs(portraits)

Generic Modern German Soldier Male 1 {Dark}

Download It Here

Before I finish everything, I would like to say some names here, because why not :v.

@Vesly, thanks for teaching and helping me several times, your help made the difference, without you, I would not be able to accomplish what I did.
@DarkPrinceRick, Here you go! All content I did so far!
@Kemui52, thanks for helping me with the Color Things about the battle animations.
@Klokinator, thanks for letting me help the community a year ago with icons, I got just too addicted and had to bring more and more content.

And for the last but not more or less important.

@GoudaGrabber, I’m not so spiteful, but HERE is my vengeance :v.

There are a lot of other names that I would like to say, but for now I will have to keep as it is.

Anyway! Thank you guys for evertyhing, And I will be back in next years!

27 Likes

some fixed
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600877394764627968/965275067342790666/FE4_The_final_Holy_WarREALxViPerZ__somefix.s

2 Likes

Here are a few little track’s from FE4 like “Dance”, “Enemy Message 1 & 2”.
These are F2E and F2U.
NativeInstrumentMap2 is recommended for the Instrumentset

Dance(FE4):

Enemy Message 1(FE4):

Enemy Message 2(FE4):

Download via Google Drive

16 Likes

Made some Female Bow Thief map animations based on Rasel’s design. Just added the head of the vanilla Female Thief and polished it a little.
Archer_F_FE14-Style_Thief_Bow_Rasdel_Raulster-stand
Archer_F_FE14-Style_Thief_Bow_Rasdel_Raulster-walk

16 Likes

F2E

hackbox_copy-2.png_1
hackbox_copy-2.png
hackbox-4.png_8_1

30 Likes

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon’s “Preparations” theme
F2E and F2U
NativeInstrumentMap2 is recommended for the Instrumentset

Preparation’s (Shadow Dragon):

17 Likes

Asset dump time.

• A variant of the Der female archer with a low ponytail or rattail, as opposed to the overexaggerated high ponytail that was in the original variant pack.
    Bow

• Female Nomad Trooper class card, adapted from Jey the Count’s female Nomad class card.
    Nomad Trooper (F) Bow {Jey the Count, Pushwall}
    Speaking of which, I notice that the aforementioned Nomad card and my sword edit aren’t in the github despite previously being posted in this thread, and this probably isn’t very useful to anyone without one of those, so I included those in the 7z to make things easier for the repo.

• Aruka/Yggdra Tactician class card but with a staff.
    Tactician (M) Staff {Aruka, Yggdra, Pushwall}

• L95’s Gladiator class card but with a sword.
    Gladiator (M) Sword {L95, Pushwall}

• Female Assassin map sprite using the head of the vanilla female Thief. RobertFPY’s female assassin always felt a little uncanny to me, probably because of how huge the head is. So this is an alternative.
    Assassin (F) Thief Head {Pushwall}-stand
    Assassin (F) Thief Head {Pushwall}-walk

• Eliwood Knight Lord map sprite but with a fatter sword. A blade, if you will. And team-coloured hair instead of red so it works better as a generic class.
    Knight Lord (M) Generic Blade {Pushwall}-stand
    Knight Lord (M) Generic Blade {Pushwall}-walk

• And lastly, a mug. Diego Renault from Vandal Hearts, local cardinal attack range enjoyer and ugliest nurse.
    Vandal Hearts, Diego Renault {Pushwall}

• And an archive with all of this in repo-formatted form, since the forums don’t care about filenames.

31 Likes

Sup guys, Donlot here. I have recently been playing Tear Ring Saga on my Channel, and needed some of the Character Portraits for a thumbnail, so i ripped all images from the game, which includes Class Cards, Item Icons, Skill Icons, Portraits, UI, etc, however i have not yet had the time to properly name the files correctly, and as i am still playing the game, don’t really want to for now because of possible spoilers.

That being said, i did rip all Backgrounds from Tear Ring Saga and properly named them with fitting titles. They are obviously not GBA formatting, but still good to have in the Repo.

Should anyone need any of the remaining ripped images of non Backgrounds, or wants to give them fitting names, let me know and i will send them to you.

Naming example

I tried to categorize the Backgrounds into Main, and secondary visual details, with x.x noting an alternative version of a background.

Download Link:
https://anonfiles.com/X453g0Zdxb/Tear_Ring_Saga_Backgrounds_Ripped_by_Donlot_7z

Credit wise: Tear Ring Saga was developed by Shouzo Kaga’s Company Tirnanogue, and Published by Enterbrain. I merely ripped and named them.

Oh yeah, and play Tear Ring Saga guys, it's one of the best FE games

12 Likes

here’s some “experiments” i’ve recently made with some FE8 maps.
these, however, are not the traditional maps that you guys might be used to, so be ready for something quite unusual.
here’s the .zip link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkeMFX3DSkTpfCzgIDQDBH_ZkTVbKuai/view?usp=sharing

and the previews as always:

Dragon Altar ( default, 1st variant, 2nd variant )

Dragon Altar Fenreir

Dragon Temple v2 Fenreir Dragon Temple v3 Fenreir

Star Temple ( 1st floor / 2nd floor )

Star Temple 1st floor Fenreir Star Temple 2nd floor Fenreir

Moon Temple ( entrance, 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor )

Dragon Tower Fenreir Moon Temple 1st floor Fenreir

Astral Tower Fenreir Moon Temple 3rd floor Fenreir

Lunar Castle

Lunar Castle Fenreir

that’s all folks. see ya around~

44 Likes

Jey here

I made Peri

Jey out

Grab her here!

42 Likes

Got permission to post/release these map sprites. F2U/F2E

Storch by Scraiza (Maybe call it like a MercAlt? “Brawler” was the class name but 3H came out and changed what that meant lol)

StorchMove
StorchStand

Bow Fighter by Scraiza & Pushwall (Scraiza made original, Push edited the standing down to 16x16)
BowFighterMove
BowFighterStand

Gazelle by Scraiza (Goes nicely w/ the anim by Vlak and class card by Laurent_Lacroix)
GazelleMove
GazelleStand

Thanks Scraiza for their permission to share these.

36 Likes

SwordAxe
LET ECHIDNA WEAR PANTS. Another edit of St jack’s F!Hero + Pikmin1211’s shield.
Download

35 Likes

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon’s “Footstep’s of Destiny”,
“Dark Dragon Medeus”, “Champion’s Fate” & “Final Banquet” soundtrack (.s).
These are F2U and F2E,
NaiveInstrumentMap2 is recommended for the Instrumentset

Ingame Sound:
Footstep’s of Destiny

Dark Dragon Medeus

Champion’s Fate

Final Banquet

13 Likes

Pssst, hey… it’s me, Sax Marine…

I decided to add some improvements to Spud’s Eliwood Custom Slash Animation- changed the slash fx and made the sword thicker so it looks like a broadsword.

Credit goes to Spud for making the original slashing animation.

Edit: decided to not be lazy and find out who made it, it was Spud.

23 Likes