Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

that’s pretty badass Nuramon, good job.
also, since people were asking for one before, have a dragon mug:

“mooom, there’s a weird armor knight in my Fire Emblem!”
“that’s not an armor knight you silly, that’s Samus Aran from Metroid.”

[edit] doing the shoulders was actually a nightmare. the real thing is even bigger than her head :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

heard you guys like nightmare fuel, so here’s Sa-X from Metroid:

also, Zero Suit is on the way~

she’s looking menacingly, and it works just fine as it is.

also, here’s my latest gift about Metroid, Zero Suit Samus:

[health warning] please do not stare too much at that spandex bois, or else you’re gonna get blind~

18 Likes

I’m back with another Fates class, but this time there are anims and gender variants! This time I picked Adventurer:
adventureradventurerf

This map sprite is designed for use with Nura’s Marksman Animations. I’ve included a quick and simple staff animation for ease of use, but feel free to make your own (this staff animation will NOT work very well as a general magic animation, as there are no new dodge frames. You can still dodge with a staff equipped, it’ll just use the unarmed frames.)

You can find all of the map sprites in this folder, as well as the staff animations (credit Nuramon for those btw, he did make the Marksman class to begin with.) I didn’t make class cards, as I believe there are already somewhat usable class cards for it (even if that’s just sniper :P)

I’ll stop talking now, enjoy the stuff.

42 Likes

In a rare moment of me contributing, someone requested that I make chibis for a few FE7 characters, and so I did.

Leila, Elbert, and Uther now all have chibis. They’re not great… but they exist.

If anyone wants to spruce them up, feel free. I’m no artist; I just made them vaguely serviceable.

Edit: Made one for Brammimond, too. It’s very, very basic.

23 Likes

Sure thing, boss.

17 Likes

4 NPCs with new chibis.
image image
image image

23 Likes

I got sent an animation over Discord. Just added it to the Repo.

This is the Black Knight, by Victor. Pretty neat, for those of you looking for a new take on the Burger King!

Get it here.

37 Likes

SeliphWithFrames
Legendary Seliph from Fire Emblem Heroes/FE4

19 Likes

Still low key working on TKoL, so here’s a refresh fairy.

Refresh
Enjoy

Edit
Here’s some map sprites
Fairy Standing (EA)Fairy Moving (EA)

34 Likes

119 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I- don’t really choose to involve much in the community often, more of a quiet guy/boy. But I made a semi-low quality edit of Eirika’s portrait, it’s not much but I’m using it in a ROM Hack I’m making for me and a small group of friends of mine. Decided to share it here for others to use since I feel like sharing it anyway- as for credits or use permissions, no need to ask. I’m not looking to get my name out anywhere with this, but I do hope someone enjoys this…
Dum portrait lol

Oh wow- I just realized I never even involved to begin with- this is kinda my first post- Oh well- I’ll be going back to hiding- and being scared-

5 Likes

eve
uzaku
AZELA
muse
Arita2
Augusta
F2E

19 Likes

Maybe something dumb, but why not.

I’ve made a N++ UDL package for synatax highlighting when writting animation parsers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9XMESudCdjshHpQ-33akhw5nIeyidb5/view?usp=sharing

10 Likes

Well, thank you :slight_smile: I actually took some time to do a redo on Lute’s portrait from FE8 to make her look maybe a teensy bit accurate to her age- I always thought she looked like a little child around the age of 7-9 for some reason.
Lute Project Myst Remaster Portrait
Don’t mind the uhh… boobas I slapped onto Lute, couldn’t help myself but go overboard lol

Go big or go home, that’s how I roll.

Edit: Oh yeah, as for use permissions. I suppose I’m rather proud of this edit, so I’d like to ask nicely for credit as BeeperoniThe3rd if someone chooses to use this portrait; if not it’s no big deal I don’t hate ya. I’d just be happy to see my work appreciated at the least actually.

8 Likes

LilithOld
Lilith from Unnamed Jugdral Project.

Her mug was improved, so I’d like to make the old version free to use as well as free to edit. This was a sprite I commissioned by @Obsidian_Daddy, so credit them if you intend to use the sprite. DO NOT CREDIT ME!

26 Likes

Added all the mugs and stuff previously posted.

I also added two animations to the repo which fill useful niches!

First off, we have a Male Recruit variant known as the Flagbearer. This was made by Dutch Introvert!

We also have three(!!!) Gorgon Egg animations, each of different sizes, all made by Ryn from Discord and formatted to the repo standards with the help of Sax Marine.

The Gorgon Eggs might be simple, but they are still cool to have and can prove useful as a QOL addition for the eggs you fight on the map. The three different sizes are useful for a variety of things too. Maybe different Gorgons have different sized eggs? Or maybe eggs grow in size as they near their time of hatching? It’s up to you!

28 Likes

Got no real reason to hold off on this one (unlike everything else I’ve been holding off on the past several months), so…

Mori Nagayoshi, Fate/Grand Order. F2U F2E.

image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-1.png (2)

image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-1.png (1) image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-2.png

Former is insertable (16 colors), latter is not (22 colors).

(Does this mean I have more I’ll release eventually - yeah. But I’m still waiting for someone’s project to publicly release so I can dump everything off.)

18 Likes

Sup guys :wave:

I’m here to share my latest projects with you. xD

Firstly I made an edit to Flasubans FE10 Solder animation.

Preview

Lance Unarmed

Secondly I used my edit as base for a reskin.

FE15 Soldier

Lance Unarmed

I submitted both anims on the repo server over on discord.
So they will be up soon :wink:
The detailed credits for both of them can you find in the folders.

64 Likes

Mogall smack.

Monster

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h5oB-3rEke1joWkN7E50DmGb0vunIdxE?usp=sharing

43 Likes

Heya!
I’m here to release my new male sage reskin.
I combined FE7/8 upper body design and FE6 pants.
Pants for sages, whoa!

Preview

MagicStaff

I submitted the anim on the Repocord, so they will be up soon.

Also uhhh, female version coming soon. I already have the still ready.

40 Likes

Here are a few mugs I made, all F2U/F2E

Tanya1tanya2
Tanya from FE5 (I did this one a few months ago but just forgot to post on the thread)
shamir1.1
Shamir from FE16
Beck
Beck from Archanea

30 Likes