FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I don’t see a reason why it would be a bad think to have an excess of everything :wink:

Me neither, at least on resources for Fire Emblem hacks (an excess on other things can be dangerous). :wink:

1 Like

Friday, October 29th, 2021.

I have once again made a big change to the Repo. Everyone, meet the Secondary Music Repository. Name WIP because I’m lazy.

This repo has one purpose: Store music preview files, specifically .wav, .mp3 and .ogg files. Heck there are even a couple MP4s. From now on, only .s and .midi files go in the main Music Repository.

Basically, I wanted to remove the music files from the Graphics Repo because they are huuuuge (easily 700+MB’s) but if I remove them, that just fucks over anyone incapable of using the .s file player. So, if you still need to access the files, you can access them through this sister repository, which you can always find on my Github page.

It’s pretty barebones, currently only has all the music files and nothing else. I’ll eventually link between the two repos, but for now, this is a stop-gap solution.

I have also merged MonopolyRubix and MeatofJustice’s Music Repo submissions into the music repo, while putting their preview files inside the sister repo linked above.

…That’s all.

Have fun with smaller repo filesizes.

P.S. The main repo is less than 1GB now!

12 Likes

Question: are music files that use Alusq’s FE8 sample patch accepted?

thread link

I know nothing about music hacking. I know even less about it than I do spell animations, of which I know pretty much nothing.

1 Like

Looks lovely.

YES YES YES! They are cute and mystic!

Every little thing makes the community larger and better :slight_smile:
Welcome, and I hope you get to make a second post as well!

P.S. Not that it matters, this is actually my second or third-ish work with pixel art, (Depends on who you ask and how well they know me.)

2 Likes

… i think the boobas makes your redo even less accurate to her age, but eh F2U assets are always welcome ig

5 Likes

Ah, thanks for the response. Tbh- in a way I kind of made Lute look way older than her canon age but I could probably care less either way, just happy to share something better than my lower quality Eirika edit I did.

3 Likes

eg

Post must be at least 5 characters

5 Likes

This is fantastic, thank you for releasing this!

For users looking to install this, download the file and rename it to AFL.udl.xml, then copy it to Notepad++'s userDefineLangs folder. (You can open the folder from the Language menu in NP++ under User Defined Language...) You might need to close and reopen NP++ after doing this for it to show up in your Language menu.

4 Likes

Finally, Echoes Mogall!

2 Likes

This calls for a celebration for Excellen Browning’s Personal Trooper or Mobile Suit.

1 Like

You could take a break. It will keep your mental health in better check and makes you feel refreshed when coming back. Hopefully you will find fresh new ideas in the meantime.

More robots.

Ryusei (Otaku-Man) Rise Up

That looks sick!
(Especially Shamir)

1 Like

The portraits are great. Do you have plans to do the other portraits of three houses? like that of Byleth man and woman.

3 Likes