Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I think I’d actually forgotten to submit these when I made them, but I made some “event prop” variants of the FE6 female Thief class map sprites, for Leila’s cutscene appearances, since it always kinda bugged me that she’s a Thief but uses Assassin map sprites.

Propped up against a tree:
Thief (F) (Propped-Up) {Topaz Light}-stand Thief (F) (Propped-Up) {Topaz Light}-walk

Collapsed:
Thief (F) (Downed) {Topaz Light}-stand Thief (F) (Downed) {Topaz Light}-walk

These are just simple edits of vanilla sprites, but I hope they prove useful! F2U and F2E!

25 Likes

AlarikPetrasThalassa

Last batch of outdated former DoW splices. Again, F2E. And with these and for all those previous, recolours are actively preferred.

40 Likes

Here is/are the next Awakening Boss(es)

F2E

FE Awakening - Garrick/Roddick/Nombry/Zanth
FE Garrick-Roddick-Nombry-Zanth

33 Likes

I made an axe variant for the standing and walking animations for @Leo_link’s armless wyvern battle animation using @Leif’s armless wyvern map sprites and the axe variant of the wyvern map sprite made by an unknown source according to the repository.

Wyvern Rider (U) Armless Wyvern Axe {Eden}-stand ||| Wyvern Rider (U) Armless Wyvern Axe {Eden}-walk

I hope you’ll find it useful as it correlates more to the modern depiction of the wyvern rider class.

29 Likes

Finished another mug, f2u and f2e, it’s way over 16 colors though, so good luck lmao

43 Likes

amema003 made a request to fixed Flasuban’s Pegasus Knight V2 unarmed animation, because the color palette did not correspond to the color palette of the other animations in the kit. Being simple and easy to do, I accepted the request

Unarmed

25 Likes

butts

16colours

(rip sunglasses i guess)

33 Likes

3 more Awakening Bosses to go

F2E

FE Awakening - Gecko/Jamil/Ruger/Ezra
FE Gecko-Jamil-Ruger-Ezra

+No Facial Hair alt
FE Gecko-Jamil-Ruger-Ezra Alt

32 Likes

Teeny tiny thing today, but I’m actually quite proud of how it came out, so here’s an item icon I made for the cut “Sea Sword” weapon apparently originally planned for FE6:
Sea Sword

22 Likes

Got a few things for you today.

First up, made an edit of the female supplier unarmed animation by JonoTheRed for the RNG Goddess herself, Anna
Unarmed
Grab it here

And in true Merlinus fashion, Anna upgrades her kit with a horse and carriage, with this edit of the Merlinus promoted animation
Unarmed
While supplies last

And finally, what if Lyon where the main character? Well, he’d need an unpromoted class to start in before becoming the master of the undead we all know and love. So here’s an edit and recolor of my Dark magic lord animation. Just the magic one, I didn’t think he really needed the staff one.
Dark
Download Here
Edit - Forgot the map sprites
Lord Lyon (M) {EA} - standLord Lyon (M) {EA}-walk

Also here’s few item icons I’ve been holding on to
Iron Shield
Baldur Shield
Desolate
Heresy
Fell Seal
The two shields are from Tactics Ogre LUCT, the first Dark tome is a Lyon personal weapon, the second is meant to be a Reaver dark tome, and the promotion item is a recolor of the Heaven seal.

Ah snap, double edit, forgot I made some map sprites for Morva.
Manakete (M) {EA}-standManakete (M) {EA}-walk

44 Likes

2 more bosses to go and a sprite as a tribute to Akria Toriyama

F2E

FE Awakening - Cassius/Nelson
FE Cassius-Nelson

Dragon Ball - Goku
FE Goku
+Happy Eyes Alt
FE Goku Happy Alt

52 Likes

This is an edit of the N426 Village (also credits to Vennobenno and Zoramine Fae, in particular whose Updated Village had its Inn tiles copied over) that makes the coloring on the bow of the ship a bit better, and also makes the inn now use one palette instead of one for the bottom and one for the roof. I’ve also updated some palettes (like the night palettes) to be more consistent on colors.

Should be compatible with any other palettes.

Comparison

Old

New

15 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

The Twins Raigh and Lugh!
Magic
Using Mage Lord (M) by TytheBub as base

There’s two options for Lugh:
Magic
Black Eyes
Magic
Color Eyes

Links: Raigh.rar - Google Drive

43 Likes

Thought I post these F2U splices, everything is in the dropbox.

Archer girlArcher-Merc girlEvil guyGreen Hair MonkKnight girl 1Knight girl 2Merc-Brigand-FighterguyMyrmidon girlOrange Cav guyWyvernRiderguy

30 Likes

Quick updates to my Hannah and Jan chibis to put them more in line with official chibi portraits, stylistically. The official mini-portraits tend to omit characters’ noses entirely, which… looks a little weird on these two, but they also look weird next to other mini-portraits with their noses, so, uh, pick your poison I guess.

Hannah +Chibi {Topaz Light} Jan +Chibi {Topaz Light}

EDIT: I’ve been forgetting about this mug for long enough. Here’s a portrait I made for “Ephraim”, the Lord from FE64. It’s a pretty basic splice, and you could definitely make something a lot nicer if you were going full custom, but nevertheless, he’s here for people who want to use him. Little short, though.

FE64 Ephraim Portrait

For context, this is the guy on the left in this screenshot

FE64 ''Bows are my specialty! I've had plenty of practice from hunting in the mountains!''

37 Likes

1 more boss(es) to go in the boss set

F2E

FE Awakening - Orton/Xalbador
FE Orton-Xalbador
+No Facial Hair Alt
FE Orton-Xalbador Alt

31 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

“Szeth son son Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar, wore white on the day he was to kill a king.”
Szeth son son Vallano (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Szeth, from the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson)

Hey guys! My Dalinar mug is giving me some trouble, so I figured I’d go ahead and drop Szeth in the interim. Not much else to say here, so may you never pick fights you can’t win, and may your nights be free of voidbringers!

7 Likes

Finishing off the boss set, plus one more bonus Awakening portrait

F2E

FE Awakening - Chalard/Ardri
FE Chalard-Ardri

FE Awakening - Donnel’s Mum
FE Donnel's Mum

30 Likes

I’ve been working on a lot of miscellaneous animations and map sprites for different projects, so I’ll just post them all now. It’s all F2U/F2E.

First up are a couple of lance animations for female mage knights and rangers based off of their male counterparts’ animations from the repo.
LanceLance
There’s also a lance animation for troubadours based off of the ranger animation, so now the Jugdral fans can have their troubadours promote into paladins even more seamlessly than before!
Lance
Next up is a couple of Advance Wars animations, the first one being the Megatank from Dual Strike (No dodge animation though). The other is an edit of the already ported Blue Moon Medium Tank that gets rid of the guy manning it and the actual shooting animation, making it more suited for a TRS/FE1 style Wood Shooter/Ballistician.
BowBow
Finally is a bunch of map sprites. The first is just for the lance troubadour while the next two are different versions of the Megatank. One is a massive 32x32 sprite that outclasses the Demon King and Fire Dragon, while the other is more in line with other sprites.
Troubadour (F) Lance {SALVAGED, Pikmin, Merpin}-standTroubadour (F) Lance {SALVAGED, Pikmin, Merpin}-walk Mega Tank (AWDS) 32x32 {Merpin}-standMega Tank (AWDS) 32x32 {Merpin}-walk Mega Tank (AWDS) {Merpin}-standMega Tank (AWDS) {Merpin}-walk
Finally, I have a more interesting sprite that I’m planning to use for one of the characters in a project. It’s a combination of the female hero sprite and the ballistician sprite that gives her a wheelchair. I vaguely remember that there was a discussion about units with disabilities and thought about how I could incorporate that into the story I wanted to tell, but realized that there weren’t any animations that reflected the character. That’s why I decided to make a sprite unique to her to flesh out the character and give a little more visual flare that would otherwise only be shown through text.
There’s no battle animation to go along with the map sprite, but hopefully this is still enough to give some inspiration for incorporating more diverse characters in hacks.
Hero (F) Wheelchair Stand {Merpin}Hero (F) Wheelchair Walk {Merpin}
Anyways, that’s all I have for now. All of the downloads can be found below and proper credits are included within each folder/file name.

38 Likes