Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

was bored so I cleaned up fae this time
Fae
Fae (2)

22 Likes

I made a helmet for the heavy knight

31 Likes

Some Fe6 reclass portraits cause I feel like the repository needs more Fe6 f2u and edit

cav woltUntitledwarrior shanna 2warrior shannawarrior yunotheif ellenarmor gunsfighter theamage saulpreist alanpreist trecDruid dayganShaman shinshaman sue 2

25 Likes

time to drop some big stuff here too.

“Waterfalls Castle” map, including all possible variants of the day cicle(dawn, morning, dusk, night):

plus a little extra, my take on Halone from Final Fantasy 14:

ab832c5246376f4b39df70c2b8aa671bc8d18d82

that’s all, see ya~

43 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

So Touhou Emblem has just ceased active development. Unfortunately that means at least for the time being, I’ll also be stopping the little spriting project I had going on for it, which was to replace its current mugshots (ripped directly from Touhou Puppet Dance Performance) with actual FEGBA style ones.

None of these are actually complete and ready for game insertion, it’s just the one still mug for each character. I also didn’t know at first about the game’s limitations where it cuts off the top corners of each mug, so some of them weren’t made with that in mind. All are at least paletted to 16 colors though, so if anyone wants to build off them in the future, be my guest.

The other caveat is since they were created specifically for Touhou Emblem, most depict the characters in the getup of their corresponding in-game class. So they may not be super generalizable to other projects without substantial editing. But I do still think they’re worth posting, so here we are:

Touhou Emblem mugs

reimumarisa-mranchen-mrumia-msuika-m
cirno-mdaiyousei-mmedicine-msunny-mluna-mstar-m
koakuma-mmeiling-mpatchy-mremi-msakuya-malice
letty-mlily-mmamizou-mlyrica-mlunasa-mmerlin-m
yuyuko-myoumu-mmokou-mwriggle-m

Credits for sprite bases:
Merthlock - Reimu
RedBean - Marisa, Chen, Suika, Koakuma, Patchouli, Remilia, Yuyuko, Youmu, Mokou
Wasdye - Sakuya
Purafied (on Deviantart) - Alice
FireIcarus (on Reddit) - Wriggle

Also, I do have three WIPs that I guess I’ll dump here as well:

WIPs

kogasa-mflandre-qmystia-m

If the project resumes in the future maybe I’ll come back, but for now enjoy!

19 Likes

Since Engage has been out for a while now, I bring y’all this:

Surge, Elsurge, and Nova tome icons!
I tried to be accurate to the in-game looks
Surge Elsurge Nova

And on top of that, here are some more GBA-style icons for these tomes:
Surge3 Elsurge3 Nova2

F2U and F2E. Enjoy!

28 Likes

Noah
Noah
Noah (FE 6 colors)
Was supposed to finish and submit this during my birthday yesterday lol
F2E

23 Likes

dropping here my latest package of stuff before taking another break.
it’s map time again:

Waterfalls Castle - Throne room (Day, night variants)

Desert Castle (Day, evening, night variants)

27 Likes

gggj
cecilia cosplaying saleh(sadly forgot post in ccc)
Aurole2reeveAungmp
new oc

=======
all f2e

28 Likes

Not sure if anyone would want this but I was making a Pegasus Trainee type class. Very basic, it’s pretty much just based on Greentea’s custom Florina sprite and Ayr’s Nephilim, plus a few stuff from JeytheCount’s SkyKnight animation. I made it because outside of Probation Flier/Recruit class, I was disappointed there wasn’t something lower ranking (and crappier) for the Peg Knights (lol)
There is a bit of awkwardness in the transitions for the range animation, not super notable, so I can’t say it’s my best work unfortunately. Still, it gets the point of what I wanted to do, so there is that.

LanceItem

Have a nice day.

32 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here’s some old OC portraits that are F2E!
Forrest Kai Chell Aqua

10 Likes

28 Likes

here it is simplified in fe8 colors

it’ll have to be edited to be inserted fyi as there are some instances that have overlapping palettes
updated with destroyed

15 Likes

python from fire emblem echoes shadows of valentia

Snake (U) {Mother 3}-stand
Snake (U) {Mother 3}-move

Snake (U) {Mother 3, RandomWizard}-stand.png
Snake (U) {Mother 3, RandomWizard}-move.png

31 Likes

Hey there! A while ago I noticed that L95’s female myrmidon class card was discolored and didn’t have yellow on the face or hands. Since it was such a simple change I went ahead and fixed it myself.

10 Likes

Hoy there! More random portraits to drop, most of them are old and suck, but… you never know if someone’ll want to use them. Most don’t have minimugs since I’m exceptionally lazy and well… won’t be using most any of these anymore, but I’d rather not just cast them aside.

First up, another cleaned up/resprited AI generation
Anji3

A few Fates-y portraits from years ago. I think they were all done around the time of release? Selkie was before that from leaks or something, but not sure on the others.
FatesKitsuneFatesMaidARYdxvS

And the rest are all bad edits/splices and recolours of either OCs I don’t use anymore, have updated, or mean to update.
AntonyAranEliaElliotEve2EyanHadleyIantoJaredNievesKeiganKoscheiLillianLillithLuminaLyleMalcolmNaomiRaphaelRayRemRenaRichardRitaRoseSeanShizukaSvenSybilYue

As per usual, please do as you will for any of them. Have fun! If I find more random stuff I’ll likely toss them as well. I’m sure I’ve also got a Kaden and Lucina somewhere…

34 Likes

i gave out some pants

(and also removed two pixels of white from her face to you can change skin/metal colours separately)

Made a light version where the pants use the lightest and second lightest metal colours and a dark version that uses the second and third ones.

f2everything etc, it’s just a regular myrm aside from the colour changes.

10 Likes

Using Stable diffusion gbafegirl gbafeboy on google colab , this portrait was generated:

Portrait generated

I liked it so I worked on fixing it to make it insertable. Thanks to Stitch for helping with improving it.
If you need a name for him, I think Godrik is a good one.

16 Likes