Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

“You’re on, Halvan!”
“Not bad! But you’ve got a long way to go before you can beat me!”

“Papa, the fighting’s started already!”
“Ain’t no good way to go about this damned battle… Don’t matter how good Eyvel is, there’s only one of her an’ over a dozen of them. We need to hurry.”
“Oh, fer cryin’ out loud! Not again…”

“Commander, over here! That village is being raided!”
“Hmm… That’s Lifis’s crew, by the look of it. They’ve been quiet as a mouse for a while, but I guess they move fast.”
“And we have to move faster! We cannot stand by and allow this to happen!”

“You’re certain this is the village, Weissman?”
“Quite certain, milord. There can be no mistake.”
“Then what are you waiting for? Find the prince! I want him in chains within the hour!”

10 Likes

Welp Day 2 of “finding a Red Bean portrait in the repo and out of fascination again decided to clean it”
This time I cleaned up Grown up clarine cuz I love the way Red bean made her:
my version where the tied hair and outfit is shown more in exchange of shorter side bangs
credits to Red bean originally

26 Likes

Dragon animation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wuc6N42-H_o9QvT3hREnIdXl3Z-SUm4E/view?usp=sharing

22 Likes

I added a tiara to Obsidian Daddy’s Seliph:

Sword
Lance
Unarmed

CREDITS:

Animation by Obsidian Daddy.

Scripting by ZoramineFae.

Tiara Edit by Eretein.

GOOGLE DRIVE

DROPBOX

This means that I’m gonna post a hack set after FE13 with Lucina as the protagonist soon.

26 Likes

Alright Its been a hot minute since I posted anything to the repo.
Fe5 characters( most are just updated of the old sprites I did)
Weismann (Sterling_Glovner)DeanHalfOrsain_2BloomPernes (1)
In order Weismann, Dean, Halvin, Osain, Blume, and Perne
Fe4 Characters
Munnir (Sterling Glovner) (1)Generic mage
Munnir and Vaja
Fe3h
Byleth
Byleth
Fates
mitSelkieKanaKiragi
so
Mitama, Selkie, Kana, Kiragi, and Sophie.

38 Likes

I decided to make my first collection of rips from the Heroes game files be themed around the first game. And it’s fitting that more Archanea characters were added just yesterday.

The gifs look terrible because these are not being stretched from half height, but use CSA Creator v2. Ingame the background layer is fully visible. Plus FEBuilder chooses seizure inducing random colored backgrounds when exporting spell gifs. Next time I might just go the extra mile and record gameplay.

“You dare defy the Dolhr Empire? Cower before the destructive power of Bolganone!”

Bolganone

Spell

“This tome belongs to one Bishop Boah of Archanea. Heimler of Grust got hold of it. It has come to be in my possession. Please return it to the bishop for me.”

Thoron

Spell

“You must not value your life very much… I will show you the true terror of the darkest of magic, Imhullu!”

Imhullu

Spell

No quote for blizzard, but this animation is more based on the long range version. That puts you to sleep in Thracia.

Blizzard

Spell

But spells are not all. I also have two skill proc animations!

Fire Emblem

Skill

Hero's Blood

Skill

And here is the biggest thing I’ve been working on: Bantu battle animation! I added a shadow on every frame. The animation even has a battle intro (I don’t know what Sacred Echoes does, but this just uses the native mode 9/11.) Unfortunately this is only 30fps as 60 exceeded OAM. This really pushes what is possible on GBA.

Monster

And here are the three levels of fire breath!

Fire Breath

Dragonstone

Fire Breath+

Dragonstone

Flametongue

Dragonstone

35 Likes

AI gen CG

convert GBAFE

Example
fe8kaitou.en.emulator

base image

If you would like to see other paintings, please click here.

For a technical explanation, please click here.

The image is a link to the discord image, so if you save it as is as a png, you can use it in your game.
this is public domain(CC0) image.

4 Likes

Because I want the world to burn, I made some Super Thracia inspired map sprites! If you can’t beat perfection, you might as well join it.
novistadorhover

Novistador/Berwick Assassin: Terrorize your players with invisible enemies! Comes with Lance and Sword variants!
blank (1)
NovistadorLanceMoveNovistadorSwordMove

Variants with no Moving frames, just the Hover. Useful if you want aggressive Novistadors that don’t give their trick away.
NovistadorLncNoMoveNovistadorSwdNoMove

Imperfect One (Lance/Anima): After years of being benched, the FE8 Trainees finally seek revenge! Well, except for Ross, I guess he ran into a scheduling conflict or something.

Amelia Variant (Lance):
ImperfectOneLanceStand
ImperfectOneLanceMove

Ewan Variant (Anima):
ImperfectOneAnimaStand
ImperfectOneAnimaMove

tbh these sprites just came about cause i was having a lot of fun adding the funny morbin lines to classes

38 Likes

I made a reskin of DerTheVaporeon’s Magic Baron for Titus of Vision Quest.
One is for the normal attack and the other is for Titus’s personal tome, Dire Thunder.

[General-Reskin] [M] Baron (Thunder Shield)
Magic Magic

Edit: Missed two frames. Added them now, and updated the link.

24 Likes

i posted some weapon icons here a few months ago, it nvr got added so it wld be much appreciated if one of the repo organisers could add it now. I’ve also added a few more icons
{AtelierLabs} Item Icon Sheet

anyway, this zip contains all the weapon icons individually
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jY5dA1SOs-hXTnA3tcdr99pkh_L-LsJk/view?usp=sharing
also, there’s a buster sword inside :sunglasses:
New Piskel (11)

24 Likes

So I went to the repo to grab a repalleted fighter animation for darker skintones only to realize there weren’t any! So I’ve made one myself.
Changes from OG:

• Removed single white pixel in face to allow darker skintones
  • Shirt and Pants/Shorts are separate colors now, the bottoms using axe shades
  • Headband now uses shirt colors rather than skintone
  • Fixed an issue where some frames used hair color on the arms
  • OPTIONAL: Fighter now wears pants instead of shorts

Pants Version:
Axe

Shorts Version:
Axe

Hope you find this useful if you’re a fan of the OG fighter’s bulk like me! Enjoy!

44 Likes

This is a version of “[FE8 Eirika-Variant] [F] Priestess Celica T2-Style by EA6. Magic” with the critical rotating light motion of “[Custom Lance] [M] Halb-Lancer v2 by Jj09. Magic”.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1045023306715234344/FE8_Eirika-Variant_F_Priestess_Celica_T2-Style_by_EA6_cutom.7z

14 Likes

I was told this was the best place to put these, so here are my
soldier mugs that I added extra colors to.
These were made for my Master Quest hack.
Hope anyone finds a use for these.

Soldier Generic
Portrait Editor Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.gba_107@6B _0182B7F0
Portrait Editor Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.gba_111@6F _0182B860

30 Likes

So… I kinda did an oopsy and realized that the dagger anim palette didn’t work right with the usual vanilla bishop lol. Essentially this means that the colors of either the staff, magic or dagger anim would get all screwy if you use a personal unit palette. Because of that I decided to make a repallete of the staff anim that will work with the dagger anims. Maybe i’ll make a repallete for the magic anim but not today lol, sorry haha
Staff

Sword

Dropbox link:
Download-stuff-here

14 Likes

Another repall comin up

THE LAMIA VER 2.0!!

Magic

Staff

Refresh

This version boasts seperate colors for the hair, human half and snake half, which Means!! better customization and paletting for all!! I’ve cleaned up some of the mistakes from last version as well. As a show case of how much more customizable this version, here are the animations in different palettes. As you can see the amount of customization has increased dramatically!!

Magic

Staff

Refresh

Download link:

Snek Waifu

26 Likes

Saejusticiexfxfaegha
f2e

25 Likes

Ice effect
base: [Ice] Frostbite {Struedelmuffin, Alusq}

Using “Use magic motion when physical attack hits” Patch.
This patch allows you to call magic effects in the hit motion of physical weapons.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1047306971587551296/ice_effect.7z

12 Likes

For use with the “Draw attack effect on map animation when battle animation off” patch.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048371614229725184/venting.7z
MapActionAnimation_12.MapActionAnimation.txt

18 Likes

Lucario from Pokemon
Standing sprite
F2E
Credits if used to Lukirioh

11 Likes

This is a port of the thief motion from FE7 to Vesly’s Draw Patch.

data 7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048507849845772298/Fancy_Thief_Animations_For_DrawPatch.7z

sample ups:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048507850202292274/sample.7z

Base:
tequila’s FE8-Fancy_Thief_Animations
Ports over the “thief appears” animations from FE7 (Matthew does it in Ch11 Hector mode, and I believe Jaffar does it as well)

Since this animation is huge, it will be drawn one square down.
Specify one square above the coordinates you wish to display.

14 Likes