FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Ha! They’ll never take me alive. I’ve never been living in the first place.
Checkmate, Nintendo and IS.

2 Likes

I frankly believe it was locked because there is a NSFW option.

1 Like

Excuse me for asking, but is there any way to preview those bg images simultaneously rather than needing to open them one by one? Or I have to use git or download them to do that?

Download them to your pc first.

Oh so I do have to download them. Thanks.
1k+ Files, this might take a while.

I was literally chatting with some of my community friends yesterday about how it would be cool to have more dagger anims, and here we are! Very cool.

3 Likes

give me ideas of which class should get daggers and I might make more dagger anims, they’re fun to make haha

Sages because of FE9.

It would be a massive undertaking, but I would honestly suggest any class that can use a Sword. That way creators could move to having knives/daggers be a Javelin/Hand Axe equivalent for the weapon type instead of only having Magic Swords as an option.

3 Likes

Hear me out on this: If we got Armor Knights, why shouldn’t we get Armor Knives. It’ll be funny

5 Likes

look mi lyndys …wtf jaja :heart_eyes:

1 Like

/points at riderless wyvern contributor.
The hero we needed.

4 Likes

Just now I noticed my vanilla general sword map sprites are erroneously credited as “{blood]” rather than “{Norikins}”. That needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t create that.

1 Like

Fixed!

I honestly don’t know how I made that mistake.

1 Like

Just noticed that this mug is credited to Ristar because I forgot to name the file LOL
Liese
Filename is {Ristar} F2U Liese.png in the repo.
Please rename it to Yasako - F2E - OC Archer Girl and put it in my folder.
Sorry for any confusion that resulted from me crediting Ristar for the music lol

7 Likes

@GabrielKnight I did not know that animation had an offical name; I can change it when I get around to it. Btw your animation was placed in the thieves section because the sprite and animation is more based off the rouges than the swordsmasters.

I think I was the one who added it. At the time I actually thought Iaijutsu was a misspelling of Taijutsu. :laughing: Too much Naruto… But yeah, we can move it to the SM section and rename it appropriately.

Why does Eirika get to flip but the skellyboi doesn’t get to jump?

1 Like

because I’m now reduced to local hooman that got tired after exposing my eyes to blurry frames for about 3 days straight :’)