Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

VanaSFLJEFFTHECONVOYRATZeke
Portrait Editor TMGC (18).gba_20@14 Apollo_0107CC80Portrait Editor TMGC (18).gba_37@25 _Z_a_c_h_a_ri_a_s_0107CE5CPortrait Editor TMGC (18).gba_15@0F Rose_0107CBF4

Just a drop of old mugs that have since been replaced from SFL and TMGC.

11 Likes

I can fly!
Hexlicopter
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1016400814425784340/Hexlicopter.7z

22 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

The red bean’s portrait in the Portrait Repository is saved as jpg, but I converted it back to png.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1017145688267698296/Portrait_Repository.7z

8 Likes

ver1

ver2

F2U, F2E
You can use it for a berserker boss.

34 Likes

Hey, everyone. I have a big and very cool addition to the repo today.

There is now a v3 of the Portrait Creator!

Now, this new version has quite a lot of improvements. It’s still not a great tool for actually making sprites, but at the very least Vale has implemented a bunch of really important improvements.

You can download the v3 Creator here, just get the zip file:

• Rewritten in Scala
  • Piece Scaling
  • Piece Rotation
  • Piece Offsets reworked to always cover full area
  • Piece Dropdowns reworked to show just the necessary info, and sorted alphabetically
  • Piece Select-By-Preview rights-side panel
  • Piece Border Color Selection
  • Prefab color panels (with unique one for skin)
  • Full display of palettes’ shades
  • Full control over each shade in a palette
  • Prefab Palettes (again with unique for skin)
  • “Anti-Aliasing” of where the hair meets the face
  • Unique colors in use counter
  • Export of GBA compatible size png

The most important additions are the ‘prefab’ colors, especially for skin and hair and armor. Remember those zombie abominations newbie spriters would spit out and horrify the poor denizens of Spritans? No more! Now the tool comes with colors taken from Blade’s Hair image and skin color references.

We also used Feier’s hair as useful reference points.

So, altogether, the character creator is a lot more usable! Download it through the links above or by looking in the Portrait Repo’s assistive Creator folders.

Any comments or criticism, please direct it to the Repo’s discord for Vale to see, or put it in the Repo Discussion Thread.

38 Likes

shezf
Shez(F)
F2E
credit to Yasako for the boby base
may be make her normal custom version later

29 Likes

Fixed the class cards I made a while back to be insertable and use the T3 borders.
Please update their versions in the repo.
In addition, I made the lance guy more epic.
T3Fighter (M) Axe {Yasako}T3Fighter (M) Bow {Yasako}T3Fighter (M) Fists {Yasako}T3Fighter (M) Lance {Yasako}T3Fighter (M) Sword {Yasako}

.7z here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lhNJbBZq0mOPoMXwiB-WHHFELKKJqT1K/view?usp=sharing

Also, it looks like some of the class cards on the repo have off or broken palettes, 'cause the palette I used on my class cards which referenced another one did not play well with the Tier 3 Template by flasuban’s palette. The templates, btw, are off in size, too. (Oh yeah, I used the Tier 3 Template by flasuban for this.)

Edit: Wait don’t add this yet I gotta fix the lance guy, I broke him with requantizing
Edit2: Okay fixed (sparkles emoji)

18 Likes

Here are some more mugs from me, two old mugs formatted (Varian and Brock) and one new one with a full body and 2 alts

World of Warcraft Varian Wrynn
FE Varian

Pokemon - Brock + Eyes alt
FE Brock
FE Brock Eyes Shut Alt

FE 3 Houses Manuela
FE Manuela
FE Manuela No Hands Alt

+Fullbody
FE Manuela Fullbody

+Winking Alt
FE Manuela Winking Alt

47 Likes

In preparation on the Lilina fullbody, I decided to tweak her portrait into her accurate Official Art design, because it always did bother me that her ingame outfit isn’t even close to to her OA design and totally not biased because she’s my favorite character no sir-
here’s with a hand and no hand version once again lazy in making her minimug
credits to levin64 on her lilina from the repo
Edit: Here are the FE6 colors and FE 8 Shade as well; noticed some stray pixels in the mouth frames, fixed it now

30 Likes

Commissioned Ristar (they don’t appear to be on FEU under this name) for a MIDI arrange of The Phantasmal Woods from MapleStory. I then changed the instruments to NIMAP2.
The .s file was just autogenerated with FEBuilder/mid2agb, so there might be some hiccups.
Preview:

.7z with .s, .mid, and .ogg preview:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Gm-tB3STg7GC_XAheRqRBpreLzO8Rdj/view?usp=sharing

Edit: RISTAR… If you’re seeing this… send me your dang ko-fi link…
Edit2: This song is being revised to work with the gbafe polyphony; some parts currently cut out when complex chords are played.
Edit3: Link has been updated. I changed the instruments slightly in this version, so I’ve included the MIDI if anyone wants to change it back or something.
Edit4: Due to NIMAP drums being weird, the ride cymbal assignment went to a reverse cymbal, so the note has been transposed back to a ride cymbal. Link updated… again… Ristar suggested changing channel 5 to use a GB pulse channel so nothing cuts out, but that might break sound effects…

12 Likes

» start a post in the repo topic;
» alert message says the last post made was 5 years ago, warning about bumping it;
» pokerface enabled.

anyway, here’s my take on Ryoma, wearing his “Supreme Samurai” outfit from Heroes.
couldn’t manage to add the halo on his back though, that was just way too big to fit in the hackbox.
while doing and fixing his hair partially killed me, polishing every other small detail from laces to decorations literally sent my soul into the oblivion and beyond. the time i’ve spent editing this guy was a lot, trust me.
so, here’s the portraits:

» Default:
FE Fates - Supreme Samurai Ryoma Fenreir

» Maskless:
FE Fates - Supreme Samurai Ryoma(Maskless) Fenreir

» How it would look:
Sam-Sho-bg-03

cherry-trees-00

enjoy~

31 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Hey all, first time animating anything but here. This is a reskin of sword hector into a generic strength sword class (or whatever you want really, mercenary alt design, lord, etc.). Designed to be a T1 compliment to Spud’s Champion as well as filling the void for a strength focused sword infantry class. Hopefully someone finds this useful!! F2U and F2E for anyone.

Also for anyone who cares about class names I’ve gone with Vagabond for this design though obviously, call it whatever you want. Also thanks to L95 for pointers on the dodge frames.

Sword

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m39cdkcuzwafndg/%5BHector-Reskin%5D%20%5BM%5D%20Vagabond%20by%20Kyrads.zip?dl=0

Also while I’m at it here’s a couple splices I posted on my thread but never posted here, F2U and F2E
Generic FE7 Soldier F F2E(Kyrads) Generic FE7 Soldier F Alt F2E(Kyrads) Generic FE8 Soldier F F2E (Kyrads)
Soldier Alt (Kyrads

51 Likes

Mai88 gave me permission to use one of her MIDIs for this purpose, so here’s Eve on Piano from Nights of Azure.
It was just two piano tracks, so it was really simple to port over. It could use some envelope sprucing, but I can’t be assed.

.7z with .s, .ogg, and .mid:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yLeWnI-c_d15FUIgOhxOnOUkRNRHt3_h/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

drum fix
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600877394764627968/1020027450543059005/MapleStory_-_Phantasmal_Woods_Ristar_Polyphony_fix_1_dumfix.s

3 Likes

Lotsa submissions but that’s because I get bored and Ristar works fast.
“Sound 00122” (there are no official song titles afaik) from GhostX Ultimate, a… Very Gone Korean beat-em-up MMORPG.
Maybe I’ll commission something from fellow Very Gone odd genre Korean MMORPG, Valkyrie Sky, next. lol.
This one shouldn’t be broken because, 1: I put the Drums track to the correct thing (TELEPHONE RING…) and 2: it’s only five tracks, so no polyphony issues!!

Also, a portrait.
Liese

.7z for the music:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tBN8ouYEUkArw8HF94lU6N_u_xkO2rar/view?usp=sharing
Also, you’re encouraged to edit the MIDI to use different instruments if you need it to suit your hack better; it’s easy since it’s only five tracks and you don’t touch the… “Telephone Ring” one…
.png for the portrait with preserved palette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P1K4PcX9rZHNjOqCTiettHTnTL1DdjU8/view?usp=sharing

You can find Ristar on the FEU Discord if you wanna commission 'em. Very reasonable rates I think. Though I did propose them myself. P:

19 Likes

Autumn is on its way, and with it comes another couple of Hoshidan royals:

» Hinoka
FE Fates - Hinoka Fenreir

» Mikoto
FE Fates - Queen Mikoto Fenreir

» How they look
beach-05

miko demo

» Little family reunion
hoshido