Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Still low key working on TKoL, so hereā€™s a refresh fairy.

Refresh
Enjoy

Edit
Hereā€™s some map sprites
Fairy Standing (EA)Fairy Moving (EA)

34 Likes

119 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I- donā€™t really choose to involve much in the community often, more of a quiet guy/boy. But I made a semi-low quality edit of Eirikaā€™s portrait, itā€™s not much but Iā€™m using it in a ROM Hack Iā€™m making for me and a small group of friends of mine. Decided to share it here for others to use since I feel like sharing it anyway- as for credits or use permissions, no need to ask. Iā€™m not looking to get my name out anywhere with this, but I do hope someone enjoys thisā€¦
Dum portrait lol

Oh wow- I just realized I never even involved to begin with- this is kinda my first post- Oh well- Iā€™ll be going back to hiding- and being scared-

5 Likes

eve
uzaku
AZELA
muse
Arita2
Augusta
F2E

19 Likes

Maybe something dumb, but why not.

Iā€™ve made a N++ UDL package for synatax highlighting when writting animation parsers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9XMESudCdjshHpQ-33akhw5nIeyidb5/view?usp=sharing

10 Likes

Well, thank you :slight_smile: I actually took some time to do a redo on Luteā€™s portrait from FE8 to make her look maybe a teensy bit accurate to her age- I always thought she looked like a little child around the age of 7-9 for some reason.
Lute Project Myst Remaster Portrait
Donā€™t mind the uhhā€¦ boobas I slapped onto Lute, couldnā€™t help myself but go overboard lol

Go big or go home, thatā€™s how I roll.

Edit: Oh yeah, as for use permissions. I suppose Iā€™m rather proud of this edit, so Iā€™d like to ask nicely for credit as BeeperoniThe3rd if someone chooses to use this portrait; if not itā€™s no big deal I donā€™t hate ya. Iā€™d just be happy to see my work appreciated at the least actually.

8 Likes

LilithOld
Lilith from Unnamed Jugdral Project.

Her mug was improved, so Iā€™d like to make the old version free to use as well as free to edit. This was a sprite I commissioned by @Obsidian_Daddy, so credit them if you intend to use the sprite. DO NOT CREDIT ME!

26 Likes

Added all the mugs and stuff previously posted.

I also added two animations to the repo which fill useful niches!

First off, we have a Male Recruit variant known as the Flagbearer. This was made by Dutch Introvert!

We also have three(!!!) Gorgon Egg animations, each of different sizes, all made by Ryn from Discord and formatted to the repo standards with the help of Sax Marine.

The Gorgon Eggs might be simple, but they are still cool to have and can prove useful as a QOL addition for the eggs you fight on the map. The three different sizes are useful for a variety of things too. Maybe different Gorgons have different sized eggs? Or maybe eggs grow in size as they near their time of hatching? Itā€™s up to you!

28 Likes

Got no real reason to hold off on this one (unlike everything else Iā€™ve been holding off on the past several months), soā€¦

Mori Nagayoshi, Fate/Grand Order. F2U F2E.

image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-1.png (2)

image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-1.png (1) image - 2021-09-23T022135.535-1.png (2)-1.png (3)-1.png-1.png (1)-2.png (3)-2.png-2.png-2.png

Former is insertable (16 colors), latter is not (22 colors).

(Does this mean I have more Iā€™ll release eventually - yeah. But Iā€™m still waiting for someoneā€™s project to publicly release so I can dump everything off.)

18 Likes

Sup guys :wave:

Iā€™m here to share my latest projects with you. xD

Firstly I made an edit to Flasubans FE10 Solder animation.

Preview

Lance Unarmed

Secondly I used my edit as base for a reskin.

FE15 Soldier

Lance Unarmed

I submitted both anims on the repo server over on discord.
So they will be up soon :wink:
The detailed credits for both of them can you find in the folders.

63 Likes

Mogall smack.

Monster

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h5oB-3rEke1joWkN7E50DmGb0vunIdxE?usp=sharing

43 Likes

Heya!
Iā€™m here to release my new male sage reskin.
I combined FE7/8 upper body design and FE6 pants.
Pants for sages, whoa!

Preview

MagicStaff

I submitted the anim on the Repocord, so they will be up soon.

Also uhhh, female version coming soon. I already have the still ready.

40 Likes

Here are a few mugs I made, all F2U/F2E

Tanya1tanya2
Tanya from FE5 (I did this one a few months ago but just forgot to post on the thread)
shamir1.1
Shamir from FE16
Beck
Beck from Archanea

30 Likes

iā€™m playing waaay too much Armored Core these days, and iā€™m really having a blast from the past.
meanwhile, have a custom Weissritter from Super Robot Wars Original Generations:

now THAT is one hell of an armored knight :sunglasses:

[edit] and while weā€™re at it, why not trying this outā€¦

ā€œHey man, do some stuff about:ā€

• Patlabor
  • dude wtf are you doing, this is a FE platform, thereā€™s no room for giant rob- OMG ITā€™S A GUNDAAM

0 voters

itā€™s mechs galore bois. hereā€™s a custom Alteisen from SRW OG2:

now, the real question is: should i take a break for a while, or just keep bombarding the topic with Gundams?

alright then, hereā€™s the R-1 from SRW OG2, for Gundam lovers:

last mech on the line, R_Blade from SRW OG2:

well, time to take a break again i guess.

OMG REALLY?! you mean THAT Sparkster from Rocket Knight Adventures? this little guy?

well, if you ever wanted a mug of an opossum wearing an armor and goggles, now you got it.
memes aside, the original games for Sega Genesis were pretty rad actually, probably at the same level of Super Sonic 3 in terms of quality.

6 Likes

hi i drew vander from arcane

Vander

F2U/F2E

EDIT: gonna leave these F2U/F2E things here since im never finishing them

TheRick
Hierophant

30 Likes

Dark Mage M

Dark Mage S
Dark Mage map sprites, based on fe3/fe4

29 Likes

I put the head of the flasuban and tordo 45 revised female lance paladin on RobertFPYā€™s sword paladin (credits to them). Potentially useful to anyone making something with Jugdral F-Paladins or Tellius Valkyries.

Paladin (F) Sword {RobertFPY flasuban Tordo45}-stand

Paladin (F) Sword {RobertFPY flasuban Tordo45}-move

15 Likes

I have converted the Grima animation for CSA to work with FEditor.
However, I have only tested this with JPN ROMs, so I am not sure if it will work properly with ROMs other than JPN.
If you find a glitch, please report it to me.

17 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, and whoever else is inbetweenā€¦

Itā€™s done.

The Generic King animations have been finished and scripted.

The Generic King has access to animations of every weapon type, including Swords, Axes, Lances, Handaxes, Staves(which also are Magic), Bow, etc.

Sword:
Lance:
Axe:
Handaxe:
Bow:
Staff/Magic:
Legendary Axe:
Legendary Lance:
Legendary Sword:
Unarmed:

Hereā€™s some map sprites for our brand new Bulwark King. Yes, thatā€™s a sword, not a lance.
T3ARM King(Bulwark) Moving

T3ARM King(Bulwark) Standing

36 Likes

I got bored, decided to add a couple years to Rossā€™s age.
Older Ross
Might do the same with Ewan and Amelia, idk Iā€™m not really known for consistencyā€¦

38 Likes