Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Man, what you are doing looks fantastic and I cant wait to try it, just dont push yourself too hard.

6 Likes

Don’t push yourself too hard, just work at your own pace. Pretty sure we’re all not going away anytime soon

3 Likes

This (and last week’s) Roundup

• We have a new promoted portrait for Lilina.
  • We’ve recoloured Cath’s portrait.
  • General editing.
  • Added the newly completed Salvaged Paladin.

And, I’m going to have to drop some unfortunate news. I don’t know if the streams are going to be able to continue, I’m going to try, but I also need to spend time on my Thesis. For now, let’s consider/hope that stream day will go back to normal, but if a stream is missed, it’s likely because University.

10 Likes

I feel that University pain. Good luck with your work!

4 Likes

22 Likes

d o p e s h i t
o
p
e
s
h
i
t

1 Like

Deke/Dieck looks amazing and Lilina apparently gained some height and became a true noble leader

1 Like

They both look regal yet badass at the same time, good job

1 Like

For the lords especially, their promotion portraits are set “One Year Later” Due to Roy’s promotion time being a year after the wars beginning. Obviously someone like Dieck can’t really look any different in a year, while someone like Lilina or Fir, who are very young, will be a bit taller or look more defined around the face.

This is not to say you can’t promote anyone until Roy does (That sounds… unfun) but they’re all sort of an ‘End time’ design for each unit.

6 Likes

Oh, so there’s a timeframe for how long the war is going on between chapters? I haven’t been reading the chapter intros so I assumed the whole war lasted a few months at best

1 Like

Will Lilina have more relevancy in the gameplay? Like is she a Lord character?

2 Likes

Yes, The initial conflict in Lycia is very quick, and then there’s a time jump of 6 months. that’s in Vanilla. The WI campaign, Nabata and Lycia Redux, all take the remaining amount of time. By the time Roy promotes it’s been a year, and that’s just before Etruria starts.

Yes, she’s a lord. If she dies it’s a game over, and she can seize.

3 Likes

So will Lilina (and Guinivere) be lords, or a generic class? Also, what about forced deployment and unit count? How will they fit there?

1 Like

They have custom classes. Not sure about forced deployment though.

1 Like

@Onmi i have one question you portrait of the hack use mini o the central face

1 Like

They’re integral to the story, so unless you want a game over they shouldn’t die. They have their own custom classes but they fit the Lord archetype

@Onmi i have one question you portrait of the hack use mini o the central face

3 Likes

I believe he’s asking if there’s traditional minis or the ugly face zoom ins ala TLP

3 Likes

That’s definitely what he’s asking.

1 Like

They are force deployed, We went back and forth on it, but we considered it better to just make them always come and give you the same unit slot outcome so you didn’t feel two slots were wasted. They have custom classes.

Proper mini’s. Mini’s are some of the most hilarious things you can make, why would I not make them?

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer

1 Like