Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

I’m certainly going to try… I can’t guarantee because to be honest we’ve changed so much it’s easier to list what’s still the same

4 Likes

This week’s Roundup

• Finished Chapter 1’s opening. There are a few bugs to fix, but it’s mostly good
  • Ported across a few more sound effects, the remaining ones have some odd ASM about them we have to fix.
  • Work on the Alan Promo Portrait, Mage Knight Lane Critical and the instrument map.
  • Fixed a bug where Damas wouldn’t spawn (The phase was set to 0x5, a phase that doesn’t exist)

Don’t forget to tune in to the weekly DevStream’s, apologies that the last one was an hour shorter. I’ll try to be more awake for them (They’re morning streams for me.)

See you all for next weeks update. Where we can figure out wtf went wrong with the Prep-screen

10 Likes

I know this is a worse time for people but the stream is being delayed until tomorrow. We’ll return to our regular schedule next week.

6 Likes

A day late and a little tired but here’s the DevStream!

6 Likes

This week’s Roundup
(A little late don’t judge)

• Finished the Talk’s of Chapter 1’s Base
  • More work on the Alan Promo Portrait and Mage Knight Lance Crit.
  • Mage in Chapter 1 temporarily given an Elfire so that he can actually damage Gwendolyn.

Honestly, if it doesn’t seem like a week has “OH MY GOD AMAZING PROGRESS” it’s because… well we don’t have much of that stuff left to do, all we really have is “We’re making steady progress.”

17 Likes

“We don’t have much stuff left to do” really brings my hopes up

7 Likes

Honestly, if it doesn’t seem like a week has “OH MY GOD AMAZING PROGRESS” it’s because… well we don’t have much of that stuff left to do, all we really have is “We’re making steady progress.”

If that means that MoD is close to completion then that’s great to hear. I hope it is all it is hyped up to be. Grats on the progress.

8 Likes

Despite saying the stream would be back on schedule today, I’ve had another awful night tonight. So the stream will be on Tuesday again. Once more, I apologize for the time not being the best for everyone. But I promise to improve upon this so this doesn’t happen in the future.

6 Likes

A day late (And 30 minutes but who’s counting and it’s DevStream time! We’re starting Chapter 2 today

5 Likes

This week’s Roundup
(Much later, neck tugging)

• Finished Chapter 2’s opening and edited the text.
  • More work on the art stuff previously talked about.

Apologies if people got confused over April Fools and assumed things were or weren’t happening.

9 Likes

I don’t know how for the third week running I’ve found it impossible to actually sleep before a stream. But you don’t deserve another streak of me desperately whining about sleep, and I am not putting myself through that. So, for another day, we’ve delayed to tomorrow.

3 Likes

We’re going live in just a few minutes with the next installment of the DevStream. Come on by to watch me tackle Chapter 2, answer questions, and rant about the fucked up game development things.

Sorry not much dev got done, the fire alarm just completely took me out of it.

6 Likes

This week’s Roundup
(Much later, neck tugging, the sequel)

• Working through chapter 2’s dialog
  • Changed the Anna Store from selling a Steel Sword to a Steel Lance
  • Mage Knight update. Perhaps soon I’ll be able to show this one off on stream
6 Likes

It’s unofficially the new stream day. I delayed yesterday on the hope my bluetooth reciever would be in so I wouldn’t have to strain my neck. No such luck. I wasn’t delaying another day for it.

5 Likes

is there a link to download and try the game?

1 Like

There is not, and there will not be one until the hack is completely finished.

6 Likes

This week’s Roundup
(Much later, neck tugging, Round 3)

• Working through chapter 2’s Dialog, the ending and the boss conversations with Ruud remains.
  • Added a conversation between Shanna and Roy on map.
  • 95% completion on Dieck’s Promoted Portrait, changes still need to be completed, was shown off on stream.

Oh yes, as a personal note, I mentioned on stream that I have a job working on an actual video game as an additional writer/editor. I can’t say what it is, due to NDA, but I will happily announce what it is once it’s out, my name will even be in the credits so, positives!

13 Likes

Hi folks!

Sadly I have to cancel tomorrow’s stream. It’s inspection week at the unilodge, and similar to “Oh the fire alarm is going off” I don’t want the stream to be interrupted by the staff coming in to check it out.

I hope everyone’s had a great easter, Tomorrow’s update will come as scheduled, but no stream, sadly.

8 Likes

Funny how with each appearance in games Roy becomes stronger and stronger, first in Melee and FE6 he was a joke, but now he is really powerful if used right

2 Likes

“Onmi, where the hell is last weeks update, and where’s the stream? OH GOD HE WAS KILLED BY THE AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE! THOSE DAMN DROPBEARS” - You guys, probably.

Unfortunately it’s more that I couldn’t find the time to sit down and push out the update, and then depression hit at not posting it so I just didn’t post it rather than post it late. As for the stream today, that was a simple case of exhaustion, I woke up for the stream, got everything ready, and then collapsed until 12 PM.

Anyway, I’ll post the update and do the stream tomorrow, sorry for these delays.

EDIT: Damn it, no stream again. Mostly because it’s 7 AM and I got here the long way of not being able to sleep. Update’ll still come though.

15 Likes