Fire Emblem: Justice & Pride (Full Length FE8 Hack)

Double staff uses per turn isn’t as good?

Am I drugged again?

1 Like

Like I said, with Luigi FTK and Low Turn Count, he’s extremely good. Outside of that (most of the time, not abusing the warp and rescue skipping), not so much, mainly cause of his almost non-existent base stats (he only has Mag base stat) and being forced to use very specific staffs (the status effect staves, Barrier and physics). There’s quite a good amount of chapters where you are gonna get swarmed a lot (a couple of chapters are pretty much like this, especially Chapter 28), along with a lot of ballistias and siege magic and Luigi is gonna end up being in danger quite a lot in those chapters. And Physics isn’t available in bulk at the shops until the same chapter with the Holy Light user iirc, which is a pretty long time.

Am i witnessing the birth of the J&P LTC community

2 Likes

your hack is the best I’ve ever played and the best reskin trilogy, congratulations please just wanna play the second par

Funny enough, I don’t even do LTC whatsoever. I don’t find those kinds of runs enjoyable whatsoever.
Though would be nice to see how someone would do an LTC of this game.

My review of this hack can be found here.

You can find my other reviews here, too.

1 Like

I encounter the bug where the end of chapter 15 crashes, I tried changing my emulator or the start button spam but nothing works sooooo

So thanks to the lovely work of Tequila, the infamous Ch. 18 gargoyle freeze seems to be fixed for good.

1 Like

I found a bug or something maybe? Im on chapter 20 and when I had Stephen go and attack a female hero, her swordslayer was doing effective damage? I promoted Stephen to a halberdier so I didn’t think it would have the extra effectiveness added.

Terrific project. Thoroughly enjoyed completing this. Kind of wished I could have put my George against my Stephen in the link arena afterwards as their stats were just too evenly matched by the end. Once again, superb job with this hack. Top notch.

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me some help with downloading this. I watched someone play it and it looks really fun, but I have no clue what I am doing. I am on a MacBook Air if that has any importance.

1 Like

Well start by using the dropbox link in the OP to download it.

I did, but I have no idea how to open it.

You need to patch it to a clean fe8 rom

You can use this site without having to download a rom patcher.

You also need an emulator to play it. Try this.

Friendly reminder that linking to/sharing ROMs is against the rules.

I removed the link, have a nice day.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. My mistake.

Guys, I last looked at this thread back in August of 2019 when there were only like 40 replies. How did you get to 200 replies and why is the answer Mangs?

Are the trial maps not completed? I was able to access trial map 1 (where the doors can’t be opened, meaning that the chests can’t be accessed) and unlocked a new character after it, but I wasn’t able to access anything after that.

Oh yeah, and also the arenas in the postgame hub is a little bit janky. When you win in the arena, you actually gain less money than you have wagered, meaning that you ‘re losing money even if you win (which sucks, considering that it stops players from grinding out their characters for the trial maps.) Don’t know if that’s intentional, though.

Also, I would suggest adding master seals to the vendors in the postgame hub so players can train up units that they didn’t use in the main game.

The postgame was cancelled, I just never bothered to take the access out.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new to the game, and I love what I’ve played of it so far.