Fire Emblem: Justice & Pride (Full Length FE8 Hack)

Are the trial maps not completed? I was able to access trial map 1 (where the doors can’t be opened, meaning that the chests can’t be accessed) and unlocked a new character after it, but I wasn’t able to access anything after that.

Oh yeah, and also the arenas in the postgame hub is a little bit janky. When you win in the arena, you actually gain less money than you have wagered, meaning that you ‘re losing money even if you win (which sucks, considering that it stops players from grinding out their characters for the trial maps.) Don’t know if that’s intentional, though.

Also, I would suggest adding master seals to the vendors in the postgame hub so players can train up units that they didn’t use in the main game.

The postgame was cancelled, I just never bothered to take the access out.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new to the game, and I love what I’ve played of it so far.

so ive been playing your hack and i got to chapter 15 beat it in i blelive 15 turns but it crashes every single time i go through i even tried skiping the diolog but no dice please if you could help me out here if i skip everything goes black if i dont skip it stops at the point where they are running to that block and they heavily pixelate and it stops there sometimes donavan will get a few words in but its always there

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia) this just keeps happening ive redone the chapter 3 times and it just keeps doing it its the end of chapter 15

So, I have a question, when are all the Gaiden chapters?

I have a bug in chapter 18, when something in the fog i can’t see attacks from apparently 3-10 range it just enters in combat regardless of your settings and nothing appears, it hardlocks and you can’t advance. Any fix?

Where on the map does it seem to be (the camera should move to them before they attack)?

@Radiant_Wyvern Gaidens are 4x, 9x, 15x, 20x, and 25x.

@Dragoonwing4125 Yeah, the ch 15 thing’s a well known issue, and I’ve never been able to pin down an exact cause. If you skip it and get the black screen, but hear the text sound, you’re good (I was stupid with that part of the event, it calls one of those tutorial text boxes BEFORE it fades from a black screen). Just make a savestate before finishing the chapter so you don’t have to restart everytime.

I don’t know where it is since its fog and it hardlocks fast. I’ll take a look to FEBuilder tomorrow but i know for sure that one is on the north of the map and another on the down left corner of the map

Hello, i’m really sorry but i would like to play this game. However, i am only able to see release 3 which is just patch ntoes? i cant seem to find the actual game files. Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks for answering my question. I have another one, Is there any info you could provide for the characters outside of what we would learn from the game itself?

Also, is there a bug that causes items in the supply to go missing?

I’m not sure what you’re seeing, but when I click the dropbox link the patch.ups is definitely there in the middle:

1 Like

is it actually possible to save walter in chaptr 19 if you spare him does he join you?

Hi everyone, hope you guy are in good health, if i post today it’s because i don’t understand how to make this fangame work… and i really wanna play this because it looks absolutely beautifull, great work MrGreen by the way !

I tried to apply the patch to a clean fe sacred stone (USA, Australia) Rom and it just crash after the title screen and i don’t know how to fix it, i play on my PSP with an emulator (gPSP) ! Does anyone have the same problem ?
Thanks for the help and have a great time everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sparing Walter has no effect.

try to use the visual boy advance emulator it works just fine for me

1 Like

I may have found some sort of issue with going to 15x. I have beaten Chapter 15 twice now and the first time i let the dialogue run in full and upon the spirites entering the next map screen for another scene they all froze and there was some static above Donovan. The second time I tried to skip the scene to see if that would do it, but it then froze on a screen of the backdrop for the cutscene.

I’ve really been enjoying this hack, but I’m on chapter 20 now and have 8 units that can’t promote since I’m out of Master Seals. I’ve acquired about 14 master seals, including about 3 or 4 stolen from enemies. Are Master Seals this rare or am I missing something?
Where can/could I get more of them?

It’s a known issue I think on VisualBoy and several other emulators. Personally didn’t have the issue on mGBA aside from a small visual glitch (i.e. some weird pixels).