Fire Emblem Ferrica: Project Kenko

What class was he, and what weapon was he using?

Brigand with Hatchet in close counters , last hit to kill 1 hp boss too >.,

ok, I’ll take a look at it.
Looks like it’s using the melee animation instead of the throwing one for some reason.
I’ll fix that up and send out the UPS.

i had a feeling its cuz i use the hatchet in up close instead of 1 space away

Alright, it’s all fixed up. just download the new UPS and it should be fixed. thanks for your patience!

worked i past it now going to chapter 16, ty

no problem, let me know if you run into any more problems.

you still need to correct the values on the two lovers. as it currently stands you still have to kill them to recruit them which is really hard with their particular A support giving a ton of crit hit and avoid.

You will now be able to recruit them by talking to them in the latest patch.

Please full fill support and pairs ending between female lord and kenko ^v^

I just cleared chapter 14 and something odd happened.
hidden due to plot relevence.

spoilers

when the Mind Controlled Kenko spawned his inventory reset and after the chapter cleared I now had a new completely separate kenko in my roster, was that supposed to happen?

Also side question, did you know the foresight skill is somewhat bugged and doesn’t work the way that says. With how critical focused some of the units are it makes the fight against rather aldehyde annoying.
Its actually nullifies ALL damage from crits and skill activation. If you wanted the to be crit-proof and skill proof just give them nihil and a hoplon guard.

Very Serious Bug just came up. on chapter 17x Ivan is just straight up gone.

edit: found a workaround. required me to cheat to turn one of the generics into a duplicate of Ivan and deploy that one on chapter 17. for some reason transitioning from chapter 17 to 17x deletes the first Ivan in the roster.
there is also some SEVERE softlock potential on chapter 17 with the units with re-move, its quite possible for them to get enough repeat turns to wipe out the greens before 5 turns have passed.

And now i can’t even finish the game. The door after scarlet right before aldehyde doesn’t open rendering the map unable to be finished.
How did that get past anybody?

This is interesting because this did not happen to me when I did my full testplay. I will see what I can do.

Alright, I’ve fixed it, when I added battle and death quotes, I failed to notice that one of them shared a flag with the door, making it if you trigger it, the door becomes unable to be opened. downloading the new UPS will solve this as well as Ivan in chapter 17 and not being able to reforge iron and steel swords.

Ok, now that i’ve finished the thing feel comfortable reviewing it.

The story is a little rough around the edges but fairly enjoyable, which should mean something considering i was actually quite mad when i got softlocked on chapter 23. Though some of the text itself need a little bit of cleaning up due to some typos and text wrapping.

The maps. Most of them are actually fairly unique, however there are a few too many fog of wars for my taste. chapters 21, 22, and 23 being thracian fog makes no sense from both a gameplay and internal perspective (why would they walk around in pitch black darkness in their home base?) and only getting one resurrection seal for your two undead is alittle annoying. My only other gripe really comes from some of the skills on certain enemy units when combined with their stats can almost guarante they’ll kill sombody, a swordmaster boss with astra and over 40 attack power is kinda too strong, and all the killing machine berserkers is a bit much, granted you can get two of your own but still. Also the foresight skill in FEbuilder is just an irritant to fight against especially when 90% of the units in your army either have 40% or higher crit at any given time or have combat skills that proc a little too consistently.

All in all, a good hack only weighed down by some tech errors and some skills being on a few too many Tough and/or annoying enemies.

Edit: also thanks for getting a patch up for that softlock error so quickly.

Thanks so much for the feedback! Looking back, what on earth was I doing putting killing machine on berserkers. Gonna change that in the next update, I’d also be happy to turn down the power of the boss your referring to (I know exactly which one your talking about) Also, your point about the thracian fog makes sense. I panic whenever someone posts about a softlock, hopefully now there aren’t anymore in the game but I might be wrong, and thank you for playing my hack all the way through! :slight_smile:

You’re quite welcome. I did rather enjoy myself regardless of my gripes, and honestly killing machine is the only way enemy berserkers can be a threat with how many sword users you have access to. Plus it makes training your journeyman and pirate into berserkers very satisfying since the lowest i ever saw one of their crit chances hit post killing machine was a 97%.

its just one of those volatile skills you have to be careful what weapons its connected to, that way its not guaranteed to kill someone every time.

Is it finished? How many chapters? Oh and link is down…

It is finished

23 chapters plus 5 gaiden-like chapters

Here’s a link to download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1Acg_dRF141t-i2bzS161huzZKnAl9G/view

1 Like

OP, I saw the newer post you made for the project before a moderator closed and merged it. You should change description and pictures for the current with that one! I thought it suited it much better :slight_smile: