Fire Emblem: Dark Lord and The Maiden of Light

so can Freesia turn into a dragon?

Spoiler

She canā€™t. And thatā€™s a source of great anxiety for her.

But back to the gen 2 thing maybe do a garden thing first then a second-gen?

Thatā€™d be cool but youā€™d have to wait probably 10 years haha.

Hey i have no clue if someone else told you this or if it was intentional but in the scene in chapter 19 where all your units chime in Egil and Vito are the only two that donā€™t.

No, thanks for saying something. The event has both their stuff in there, but I probably reversed the dumb flag check things on accident.

Again not sure if this is intentional but the human enemies on chapter 21 Ahirbaal are named monster

Just finished the hack and my god those final 3 chapters. I havenā€™t felt such a rush in fire emblem in so long. A few things I wish to say. I loved the cliff hanger ending and if you ever do a sequel ,which I will pray you do make, I would suggest focusing on the after credits scene or possibly Maya who I really enjoyed for some reason. I have spread the hack throughout my circle of friends as a must play hack and two of them are at the route split now. (They love the berserker trio so much). My ONE complaint can be summarized with this simple question, Whatā€™s your hatred of physical 1-2 range weapons?

Glad you liked it. And more people playing is always nice, thank you.

1-2 weapons are really good. There are ways to go about making them not so strong. Pretty much I had the choice of either nerfing them or just making them rare. I just went with the latter. A couple of people donā€™t like that but it isnā€™t something Iā€™m willing to change.

6 Likes

On Chapter 15-1 right now and I see thereā€™s a black man with an eyepatch named Dindu. Iā€™m not an SJW by any means, but this seems like way too much of a coincidence for me to not ask if this was intentional.

1 Like

I think they already features so high con and much less hit and a bit less mt

well naming him windu or fury would have been too obvious since he looks like samuel jackson with an eyepatch.

Youā€¦ Donā€™t actually know what the word you named him means, do you?

I know itā€™s slang for did nothing wrong, yes.

Itā€¦ Uhhā€¦ Goes a bit beyond that.

Keep in mind that the character in question is black.

Simply put, you basically named him a lesser variant of the n word.

Oops, well. I can assure I meant no ill will about it. Itā€™s not a thing to change his name anyway if it upsets people. Next update, I can always alter it. Wouldnā€™t be much of an issue since heā€™s a minor boss.

Spoiler

Maybe I will name him Fury after all.

Itā€™s not that itā€™s upsetting. Itā€™s that this character is treated like heā€™s serious business. He has a badass design, is a stoic of few words, and one of Maximillionā€™s lieutenants. The name would work just fine if it were a joke hack like The Sacred Chairs (Which actually does do something like this), but in a hack thatā€™s meant to be taken seriously any badass points he might have accumulated over his very short appearance just disappear with a joke name such as this.

Well, either way, if people start voicing complaints, itā€™s something to be changed.

Jokey characters can still be a danger though. See Jasmine.

Jasmine was actually intended as a lethal joke character, though. I donā€™t think this guy was.

Well the intention was a scary looking dude with a silly name. Jasmineā€™s got more build up of course so eh, I guess it feels more natural for him.