Fire emblem: A bloodstained doll under the moonlight

After some consideration, I can’t keep going. I won’t go into details but all I’m going to say is that there is a fool this month that pushes me into doing this for a bit. Idk if people will understand what I’m trying to say but that’s all I’m going to say on the matter. Please respect this decision and maybe some day I’ll be able to continue working on this.

3 Likes

Aye, don’t worry everybody has things to do everybody accepts your decision you deserve a break, chin up bro
:heart:´・ᴗ・`:heart:
And what’s the jk?

1 Like

It’s an April fool’s joke.

1 Like

They are JK (just kidding)

Oh i got played sorry for wasting your time.

Ah sorry thought it was joke

It is a joke. It was April fool’s day.

I meant the just kidding part JK

Yes this was a shitty April fools joke and the project isn’t canceled. Sorry to everyone who believed it.

Don’t worry about it

So uh I probably won’t have an update tomorrow in terms of making the hack since my computer is screw up right now but I have made progress on the comic.

Here’s a preview of the first panel! took me long enough. I know I’m not the best but it’s something.

4 Likes

This looks passable as an Webcomic.

I am slightly offended but fair enough tbh. I’m still learning and improving.
And it’s still not done so tell me what you don’t like.

Looks neat better than me lol.

1 Like

So update on the hack,

Since my computer is all screwed up, I couldn’t make progress. I’ll go talk to one of my IT support teachers if he can help with this but there is a chance that I’ll lose some if not all the files for the hack forcing me to start over. I’ll try to prioritize saving them but I can’t promise anything. Don’t worry, if I do lose the files, I won’t cancel the project but I’ll definately lose some motivation and might just take a long break.

1 Like

Alright my pc is fixed. Turns out I had too much stuff on the hard drive

4 Likes

Lezz goooo

2 Likes

This seems like it’ll be an extensive hack - The concept looks awesome, I can’t wait to see how it’ll turn out

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope that people will enjoy it too.

1 Like

I will definitely enjoy it. Hopefully, it will be good enough to catch the eye of everyone in the FEUniverse. Just being optimistic.

1 Like