Fire emblem: A bloodstained doll under the moonlight

Pokemon Colosseum is looking different since i last saw it

1 Like

Yeah it’s the new update which changed a few things but it’s still the same game! Definitely…

1 Like

So I haven’t made any progress since I’ve been playing Elden Ring instead. Sorry about that. The game is just too good.

2 Likes

So I’m currently rewriting the story a little since I was no longer happy with how the story was going so actual developement will be pushed back a little. Honnestly I think the new direction would be better instead of a potentially poorly written fe8 2.0 that the initial story was going towards. Oh and we have a new portrait maker so the portrait will look better and I’ll have more time to learn febuilder and focus on new things.

4 Likes

Welp the more the merrier.

So I have not made progress on the hack since I need time to think of a new prologue map but I have thought about making a prequel story explaining a major antagonistic force in the hack.

It’s the diary of a private investigator named Jeremy as he gets a brand new job involving a supposedly cursed town.

The story takes place a few hundred years before Gale of darkness.

Here’s a little teaser

4 Likes

So guess what?

I haven’t made any progress yet! Althought, Katerine’s portrait was edited.
sadsadsadsadsadsa
Thank you @Xantrox for helping with sprites. Speaking of which, they said that they would try to make battle sprites so we might have the sprites for the lords done sooner then expected.

As for me, I’m trying to do some things like finishing Elden Ring, try to establish a little side job doing art, writing the hack or the novel/comic among other things but you might see a quick shitpost hack from me some time soon.

Oh and I remade the prologue map (work in progress feel free to critisize)
adcsadsadsadsdads

3 Likes

just a few pointers regarding look
all the tiles in this upper room use a tile that’s supposed to complete another tile
there’s also minimal shading, there are separate versions of these tiles that include a shadow from a wall or pillar.
you also seem to not use different grass tiles or darker/lighter grass patches, this’ll make the grass look more pleasing to the eye and more natural.
and these pillars are incomplete and that wall tile shouldn’t look like it’s supposed to connect to anything unless there’ll be a door there

these things are the types of things that you’ll naturally pick up over time, overall it’s a nice map.

2 Likes

Oh yeah you’re right, thanks for pointing those out. I’ll go fix them.

Btw thanks for taking the time to write this.

5 Likes

I know it may feel like no one’s interested but I assure you tons of people are. I think low interactions in general have been because the FE community has been slowly dying out and in remission

5 Likes

There’s a lot of hacks out there, more quantity means less attention on each hack unfortunately. There’s about 560-580 ish people in the discord so I’d assume the player pool is close to that in the website as well. I think the average person wants to play completed experiences as well aka full length hacks so there’s that. It does suck because playtesting is a crucial part of making good hacks but ya know the previous sentence. We’ll just have to keep them grinding I guess haha. Quality will bring results as my mama use to call it.

1 Like

So Xantrox ended up remaking the map and I have to say that it’s waaaaaaaay better not only visually but gameplay wise too. Thank you Xantrox!

Although the chests were supposed to already be opened but screw it I could add a chest key for those daring enough.

5 Likes

Lesson of the day, maybe don’t give the manakete with an unlimited dragon stone that wasn’t nerfed stat wise ridiculously high growths.

I definitely need to nerf her.

Anyway the story has made some progress thanks to a new writer we have.

The biggest change would be that Volf is no longer the Jagen but he’s still is quite strong.

We just need the lords tier 1 sprites and then I think we could get on eventing and actually make the prologue.

Honestly I’m excited to finally be able to release the prologue of the project.

6 Likes

I love this, and the fact most manaketes both story wise and game wise get shafted so hard just to make the human ones more powerful is such bs

2 Likes

I need to know more about her she’s so cute and I love that she’s ridiculously kind of overpowered

2 Likes

Sadly I’ll nerf her growths but she’ll still be strong. As for personality.

These should give you an idea.

1 Like

So,
We have a new writer who also made a google drive for the project so things are way more organised.
Zeldacrafter gave me a guide for eventing and how to create a chapter in general so all we need now is like 3 portraits and I could probably start the prologue.

There is also the fact that I just had an idea for a sequal of sorts but I’m getting a bit too ahead of myself.

Oh and I took up a commision so there’s that that might slow things down a little but I needed a bit of money okay?

Anyway see you next week

5 Likes

So we finally have it, I made a sort of fonctional version of the prologue!

Well it’s still far from perfect. It doesn’t have the actual chapter intro or end, the actual boss, the convoy is broken and escape points display are not all there but asside from that, everything is fonctional we just need my playtesters to finish and give their opinions.

We should have a playable version on FEU once we fixed the more important problems.

4 Likes

Alright I feel confortable enough to post an early test build for you all. It’s not perfect and it doesn’t have everything done but the gameplay works so yeah have fun and let me know what you think. I’m open to criticism. (You might want to watch out for the reinforcements. Since I can’t make the chapter start event due to some needed ressources that haven’t been made yet, I couldn’t warn you so here is your warning.)

2 Likes

So I forgot to update. Sorry about that.
Long story short, the patch won’t be updated unless it’s for a bug or major balance issue until the sprites we need are made because otherwise I can’t make the chapter start event properly. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes